Ok. now that the dust has settled...

Ok. now that the dust has settled, was Trump's response to the CIA's false-flag-war-trap gonna go down in history as one of the greatest examples of political finesse or is he just getting started?

He seriously took a WW-starting catch 22 and flipped it into a triple win WHILE managing to set up for the elimination of ISIS in the process

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NU2TapgWl-A
abcnews.go.com/Politics/secretary-state-rex-tillerson-change-us-military-position/story?id=46674777
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/850927906335404033
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-allies-idUSKBN17B0K7
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>slate.com

BPS already made a really smart video about that fireworks show and applauded daddy trump for his next level mind games.

he is fucking godlike

youtube.com/watch?v=NU2TapgWl-A

explain.

so far that's looking like just a possibility, and an ever less likely possibility as time goes on.

and do you really think it's a good idea to risk WW3 for better posturing for negotiations and scoring political points with people who fucking hate him and america in the first place?

False flag gas attack sets up Trump for (what they thought was) one of two options:

>Regime change in Syria, Trump is a regular ol neocon
>Trump does nothing, he's soft and Obama 2.0

So in a stroke of brilliance he does option 3

>Warn russia, who then warns Syria of the missle strike 6 hours prior
>missiles hit nothing
>MSM HAS to praise Trump now or else they're the warmongers now
>He didn't actually do anything provocative enough to start a war either
>meanwhile Russia gets to set up under the pretense of American aggression when it's really just a guise to wipe out ISIS (Israeli Secret Islamic Service)

I've been thinking the same thing all day and, well fuck man, I really hope it's true.

It seems everyone on the right is having a crazy kneejerk reaction. Nice to see someone else is trying to be levelheaded. Still, when is the 5D chess meme gonna run out?

It was an extraordinary example of controlling the narrative.

>Whenever possible hold your enemies to their own standards while avoiding being held to yours.
>Wherever possible put your enemies I. Unfamiliar situations while staying firmly in your area of expertise

Is sun-tzu, dare I say it, our guy?

>Still, when is the 5D chess meme gonna run out?
When it stops coming true

abcnews.go.com/Politics/secretary-state-rex-tillerson-change-us-military-position/story?id=46674777

Have you read The Art of the Deal? It's pretty much an unauthorized sequel to the Art of War

So the false flag attack - Trump orchestrated or you're saying he just took advantage of it?

I'm trying to stay MAGA but its difficult to swallow "his 12D chess just happened to coincide with the doctrine of the previous administration". Wouldn't an investigation showing it was not Assad have benefited more?

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/850927906335404033

"I just published “H. R. McMaster Manipulating Intelligence Reports to Trump, Wants 150,000 Ground Soldiers in Syria”

It still seems bleak to me.

the latter, a false response to a CIA false-flag gas attack.

This only bolsters Trump's position. If McMaster was manipulating intel then Trump can wash his hands of the entire situation and throw McMaster out in the process for "Trying to start WW3"

>tfw too smart to be a baby and also be alive

If its true then we're going to see the shit hit the fan. T Rex said no regime change. Putin hasn't said much. So far its still plausible. Trump is plain spoken with a good sense of humor but there's no doubt he's brilliant.

Time will tell.

That's a really good breakdown I think.
No matter what the truth is, you HAVE to work inside the established narrative.

He is also correct on the last point.
If this isn't a singular incident, ie: we attack Assad again without a major provocation, all bets are off.

Called this as soon as I saw the damage. The deployment to North Korea after this is a stroke of brilliance as well. Never waste a good crisis.

NK run is a manipulation of China?

>Never waste a good crisis.
This saying used to make me sick, but if things are as they seem, it would actually be a legitimately wonderful play of a bad hand dealt.

It pretty much takes the NK bargaining chip off the table, US has shown it is still prepared to act. Remember Xi Jinping visited the US pretty much while this went down, Trump loves to get in someone's head like that.

This just in...

A joint command center made up of the forces of Russia, Iran and militias supporting Syrian President Bashar al Assad said the U.S. strike on a Syrian air base on Friday crossed "red lines" and it would respond to any new aggression and increase its support for its ally.

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-allies-idUSKBN17B0K7

>Hello Mr jinping, great to meet you, really wonderful. I've heard so many good things, great things even. you've done so many huge things for China, I can't wait to sit down and meet with you one on one.

>But let me just check the news first, I love to stay updated.

>Muh red line
Pottery

I'm really starting to think that McMaster's the main problem here
When Trump picked him the media was extatic just like with this strike and i was so surprised especially because it was at succeeding the whole Flynn debacle
I think he was compromised into choosing him, he's the complete opposite of Flynn and i remember that Robert Harward refused and i kind of liked him for the post....

CTR
ShareBlue
CREW
Sage and hide shill threads

58cb5369-51fb-4aa5-bf08-caf96c70f100

I never got the distrust for him through this operation.

can't wait till the raids stop. i don't think i've ever seen it get this bad, there are so many people attacking us right now.

and their tactics are decent, too.

How is this a shill thread?

Me either, but Sup Forums has been in shambles. I thought I'd put my take on it

>i don't think i've ever seen it get this bad
pic related

Its not. We were discussing some serious shit but the kids love to post "Yay, Word War 3!" and "This is not blind patriotism, SHILL REEE".

I don't know how new you are or if you're not.

It was like this when the board was first created. Before Zimmerman, Dorner, Euromaiden and eventual Exodus after Gamergate, The Christian or at least Western Civilization "EUROPA" zeitgeist hadn't developed into the monolith that it is now.
It was common to have 20-30 different ideologies battling it out, cries of "go back to storefront" were just as common as "JIDF".
I'll admit that the Marxist communist communities weren't as popular then as they are now on the internet and real life.

I'm rambling now but my point is, that was the crucible we were forged in and no amount of shilling can hope to match the heat of pure ideological warfare.

There are a lot of shariashills bombarding pol. Is like carpet bombarding Afghanistan because some goat fucker has an ak42. I hope they waste millions in doing this.

>Goldberg
Every time.

>abcnews.go.com/Politics/secretary-state-rex-tillerson-change-us-military-position/story?id=46674777
>"We are asking Russia to fulfill its commitment and we're asking and calling on Bashar al-Assad to cease the use of these weapons. Other than that, there is no change to our military posture," Tillerson told ABC News
>777

CTR
ShareBlue
CREW
Sage and hide shill threads

fdf15a76-572c-4f54-99af-4f87dec01b97

Anti shill bump

I love BPS

>MSM HAS to praise Trump now or else they're the warmongers now
Are you really so far down the shill rabbit hole that you think this statement makes any sense?