What is the one true religion, Sup Forums?

What is the one true religion, Sup Forums?

Esotericism

>believing in a god or gods
grow up

Praise kek.

ex-occultist here

It's definitely Christianity, the bible ties everything in this world together once you understand what it's talking about from book to book. Don't get hung-up on interdenominational squabbles, they all have their silly dogma's and extra biblical practices.

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons)

Finnish surpremacism.

As above, so below. So below, as above.

Nobody knows

Maybe none of them

Waifuism

None
And no amount of fedora pictures are going to change that

>fedora tips eternally
>praises dawkins before bed
>Neil DeGrasse Tyson is Muhammed equivalent

this desu

Go back to r/the_donald

good post

None

_donald

NO FUN ALLOWED ON MY SERIOUS ANIME BOARD
DDDDDDDDDD:

Christianity

>>>/mlpol/

This xDDDDD

Mormons are the closest to the truth but still not the truth. There is no true religion but God does exist.

>tfw the horsefuckers are more tolerable than you reddit memelords

You're on their side?

Why do you religious nuts always get so upset? It almost seems as though you're all insecure about your beliefs.

not really, i just don't see whats wrong with saying "praise kek". We started it, they appropriated it, so what. singles says im right

Paganism, it predates Christianity, Islam, Judaism, it doesn't say God/s are perfect and then still let awful things happen like he others (pagan gods are like people and that includes all those horrible flaws) and the pagan believes were driven underground/destroyed by jealous, vengeful, sissy Gods, unnatural and unjustly

The future you choose

Not upset friend,
rather we enjoy making memes out of you.

>implicates mocker is upset because of meme
>naturally assumes mocker is religious
>is internally pissed because a meme stereotype is actually true

Catholicism

Fight me.

What're your thoughts on pedos? I've seemed to notice that it's become a massive problem lately.

kek

Sup Forums split in two after Trump went full neocon. Newfags sided with /ptg/ because of le ebin 365D chess and le KEK, while intelligent people sided with /sg/ and Ben Garrison.

A medium created by Paul to intercept the worship of God. Also Jesuits.

What dose an ancient egyption god has to do with Donald Trump.

Having vague ties to your families religion, but deciding for yourself what is actually the conduct of a good person.

Celebrate holidays and shit for fun.

This
No religion is 100% true. It's impossible.

Kek loves nationalism

*tips fedor
we need to gas euphoricposters

the religion that colonized the entire world is obviously the true one

I used to be in contact with the guy who made that animation a few years ago when I was an animator as a hobby.
He's called El-Cid.

None
We're trying to grasp things so far beyond our reach there isn't even a slim chance of success, so we fill the numerous blanks with lots and lots of madeup bullshit.

Your own.

An authentic religion is lived only to the individual.

perennialism

>>believing in a god or gods

>not worshipping dionysus

what's wrong with you people?