HAPPENING AT 1PM EASTERN: FULL ANALYSIS OF TRUMP DNS LOGS

I really wish you fucking reddit and conspiratard site faggots would post this shit where it's actually going to be useful, but anyway

weaponizedautism.wordpress.com

might be a larp, in which case go fuck yourselves, you useless sacks of shit... but I guess we'll know within the hour

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/c6tQV
weaponizedautism.wordpress.com/2017/04/09/trump-dns-logs-fabricated/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/118045725/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/118059984/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/118224969/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/118258574/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/118320822/
prism-break.org/en/
politico.com/magazine/story/2017/04/the-happy-go-lucky-jewish-group-that-connects-trump-and-putin-215007
archive.is/tVxPE
twitter.com/TrumpTrumpsUp/status/851120764434690049
archive.is/UW6ax
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wow, this is sliding fast.......... I guess it's not a larp after all.... thanks for letting us know

but seriously, I don't know whether it's a larp... just posted it because it looked interesting... does seem to be sliding, though

Bump

>weaponizedautism.wordpress.com

I aint clicking that shit nigger

post an archive link

It's fine. You're a faggot.

It's fine. I ran it through virustotal. Worst case scenario it's a larp.

>weaponizedautism

Sweet buttery Christ.

SHIT, HES BACK.

ASSUMING THE REDDIT SCREENSHOT HASNT BEEN DOCTORED.............

THIS IS NOT A FUCKING LARP.

DONT BE FOOLED BY THE NAME OF THE SITE AND THE CLOWNISH APPEARANCE

LOOK AT THE OTHER POST JEEZUS FUCKING CHRIST IM GONNA BET MY LEFT NUT THIS WILL BE THE HAPPENING OF THE WEEK
DON

DONT LET THIS SLIDE

YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT
HE WILL DELIVER

What will you do if he doesnt?

WHAT YOU CUNTS DONT GET IS HE PROBABLY NAMED THE SITE THAT TO BLEND IN MORE

Great, and no way to make sure the author of this has any fucking technical knowledge and won't make (biased) mistakes along his analysis.

*IF* THE REDDIT SCREENSHOT IS REAL THIS IS 100% LEGIT

this is stupid
make a thread about the equation group cyber weapons

HE POSTED TO /R/CONSPIRACY AND GOT AN ADMIN SUSPENSION... FIRST TIME IN HOW MANY YEARS SOMEONE GOT SUSPENDED FOR POSTING THERE

post reddit screenshot, not all of us are from r/thedonald

I'm not trying to be an ass but getting banned from Reddit isn't... anything.

Bump, the fact he was suspended is pretty interesting.. what do you think he found?

im not clicking an obscure link thats being oushed by someoen literall screaming and not explaining shit.

post an abstract first retard, or you are just working against yourself.

CHECK THE SITE, YO

THE REDDIT SS IS THERE...

ALONG WITH ANOTHER POST THAT LOOKS BIZARRE

>because this couldn't be done on purpose to give it some semblance of legitimacy

bump

took one for the team. Now lets pray i dont (((disappear)))

archive.is/c6tQV

dunno but there was thread upon thread about this guy on Sup Forums some weeks back...

Thanks, bump

Wut the fuck mate?
> not all us retards understand this codex shit
> i think you should go to sleep

OP post doesn't say if this is a leak or an analysis. I have no idea what is going on

when is 1pm eastern?

21minutes

20 min

hasty debriefing?

dubya dubya dubya dot google dot com

>nobody cares about my shit thread about a random blog
>this confirms it's important

how are you this retarded? no amount of sage is enough

>samefagging
check
>just link with no explanation
check

yeah it's nothing

IT'S THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

HIT RELOAD!!!!!!!!!

where is he samefagging?

triple posting because nobody cares about his shit thread about literally nothing

Remember the options field people, sage away

What am I supposed to be looking at? O_o

watch the shills sweat bullets now

>DNS logs
Wow, its fucking nothing

proof: I'm spoofing mine right now

Gonna need a quick rundown my guy, I don't understand most of the lingo here.

where is the dump? It's 1pm eastern now

it proves without a doubt that the DNS logs used against Trump to start an FBI investigation were forged... how can there be so many fucking dense and unaware morons on Sup Forums with no sense of history or context ...

weaponizedautism.wordpress.com/2017/04/09/trump-dns-logs-fabricated/

pol is dead

You're responding to shariablue f a m

sage
Post images on muh image board with visual evidence to support your samefagging amateurish attempts at self promotion.

It depends what kind of ban and who it comes from. The dude got permabanned from a reddit admin, meaning this shit 100% goes against shariablue's globalist kike agenda

It doesn't prove jack shit.
> We were assured that nine computer scientists considered it nearly impossible for such logs to be forged or manipulated.
literally what? Nobody with a CS education would claim that logs can't be forged or manipulated. It's a very very stupid claim.

Aussie trying to promote his own shit blog

Wow, the shills are really going heavy on this thread. I wonder why.

We can easily confirm the information in that blog post. Mention April Lorenzen to @ljean on Twitter and see whether she shits her pants.

Fuck off, you shill. You know damn well these logs were considered genuine and are why a large part of why this Russian nonsense is happening in the first place.

do it faggot

bumpingfor justice. niggas gonna go to jail.

Summary:

1. Tea Leaves posts DNS logs last year for mail1.trump-email.com. Claims Russian connection. Reports show FBI got FISA warrant based on those logs.
2. Nobody knew who Tea Leaves was. Tea Leaves has now been exposed.
3. Lots of skepticism about the DNS logs, but nobody had hard proof of forgery. Blog post shows multiple flaws in logs that stick out like a sore thumb.

I think this is the biggest happening of the year, only Sup Forums is too slow to realize it. Wait till April Lorenzen is confirmed as Tea Leaves, and then you'll be feeling foolish.

This

If the right person posts this to T_D, it will on the front page for ages, and countless news sites will pick it up and check the information.

I would but im banned

>April Lorenzen

Fuck I just fell for the trap

Plz don't dox me

I just don't understand how they would mess up the format of the logs that badly and no one would notice or care.

So it looks like the logs where faked. How bad can it get?

>weaponizedautism.wordpress.com

I clicked that shit nigga

But I ain't reading all that shit.

Logs were faked I guess.

nice work. this should be on voat.co

Sup Forums is shariabu'd with the bannon war

It's because even if an expert notices the logs are different from his own, he'll likely just shrug it off as some version change or whatever. What this autistic bastard has done is examine every possible version of the software in question.

They should tread carefully, quite frankly. What I'm seeing in these posts is someone with the ability to pull off dangerously sophisticated attacks against update systems, Web browsers, etc. all from a god vantage point on the Internet.

This was covered in previous threads in the past couple of weeks, but it still deserves attention, so bump

Some of the past threads regarding this topic:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/118045725/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/118059984/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/118224969/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/118258574/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/118320822/

Wow that's super interesting, he's got the advanced autism.

Do you think this story will be picked up by the media? Should we email drudge?

I participated in some of those threads, but it's new info, so those threads are outdated. Tea Leaves is someone else, a woman named April Lorenzen. And there are signs of forgery not mentioned in those threads.

>proxies

/thread

saged

The answer to this is simple:
>get virtualbox or vmware or w/e free VM program exists for your OS
>Install default Debian install or Linux Mint or any distro you want (Fedora is most secure 'out of the box' due to Wayland + SELinux) or install a BSD.
>Use Chromium browser
>Never, ever use the Sup Forums browser in the VM to look at anything personal like facecuck pages, twatter or email that way cookies and identifying bits cannot be cross contaminated.

You can even run a VPN in that virtual machine if you want so your ISP only sees an outbound connected to somewhere else and not your 4chinzz connection.

If you are REALLY PARANOID, and will be chatting with fellow anons plotting the overthrow of your banana republic in Africa (namibia larpers) then install SubgraphOS, update the system as per instructions, and use CoyIM over Tor to talk to each other (generic OTR protocol written in memory safe language).

To escape the botnet in general there is the prism break site prism-break.org/en/

>JIDF
1.use chromium
2.vmware -> propriety software
3.fedora most secure (selinux developed by nsa)

>random blogger
>Important
Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay it with me Sup Forums
>You have to go back.

Drudge won't pick it up because the site has been made to look like some 14yo created it. I think that was a mistake, but whatevs.

Hard to say whether the guy is even a sperglord, quite honestly. Look at how calm, cold, and restrained his announcement post was. None of the usual hypefag shit we see around here. Way underhyped and way overdelivered.

Can someone post screenshots or archive it when it happens? I won't be around.

bamp

TRUMP IS CONNECTED TO RUSSIA!!!

Politico has just published Trumps connection to the Kremlin!!!

Source: politico.com/magazine/story/2017/04/the-happy-go-lucky-jewish-group-that-connects-trump-and-putin-215007

Archive: archive.is/tVxPE

I'm sure it's a coincidence that we have another Jew story after the Kushner crap. Silly low-IQ leftists who think they're cleverly driving a wedge.

>jews have their hands in everything
news at 11

Haha, someone asked her:

"@ljean what do you know about APRIL LORENZEN!?"

She'll crack, Sup Forumslacks.

twitter.com/TrumpTrumpsUp/status/851120764434690049

I don't know about that, user.

Seems like a weak strategy for the kike driven left to turn against the kikes to attack Trump for backing kikes.

>INB4 69DD Wet and Sloppy Chess

this is getting slid hard

It isnt slid, OP fucked up by not explaining what the fuck the thread is about so theres naturally little interest.

bumb

Should we make a new thread? I think I can present it better than this useless OP did.

In an effort to fuck trump, liberals go full on 1488.

Tfw im ok with this.

Here's my summary again:

Summary:

1. Tea Leaves posts DNS logs last year for mail1.trump-email.com. Claims Russian connection. Reports show FBI got FISA warrant based on those logs.
2. Nobody knew who Tea Leaves was. Tea Leaves has now been exposed.
3. Lots of skepticism about the DNS logs, but nobody had hard proof of forgery. Blog post shows multiple flaws in logs that stick out like a sore thumb.

Anyone think of anything else that should be in the new thread top post?

Yes do it.

And find me a pic to use.

archive.is/UW6ax

boring as hell
need a summary/translation
what are the goodies?

NEW THREAD

Basically, Trump was being framed.

New thread is sliding. Wake up, Sup Forums.

If Sup Forums lets the new thread slide, then Sup Forums is well and truly over. The shills have won. May as well pack it in.

Quality autism right there.

those logs where debunked the day they posted it, but like always the media is full of retards in regard of everithing and will go along no matter how hard you debunk them they are like the flat hearth belivers.

When ever they speack about a topic you understand they show you how ingorant and unprofesional they are.

I TOO AM RETURNING TO MY SLUMBER,DUE FREND