Male 2nd grade teacher here

Male 2nd grade teacher here

Why do you hate us Sup Forums? At least at our grade level there's no social conditioning going on

And don't be retarded and say Common Core. Common Core is just a set of things students need to know by the end of each year, like how to identify 3d shapes or write full sentences

>Why do you hate us Sup Forums? At least at our grade level there's no social conditioning going on

When I was in second grade my teacher told me to stop drawing pictures of monsters and fighting and shit and draw nice things instead and eventually was sent to the counselor's office a few times a week which I have vague memory of but am only now realizing is kind of fucked up for sending a kid to the counselor's office regularly because he's basically doing little boy things like playing imaginary guns on the playground and writing little kid stories about fantasy war and stuff.

Young boys these days in schools are just being socially shaped into little girls through behavioural control and drugs.

we used to run around with sticks as guns or draw guns on cardboard at recess and no one batted an eye

this was shortly before the columbine era tho

I wouldnt do that but then again I am not a woman

Might sound harsh but why even are you a second grade teacher? Like what even makes a man want to be a primary school teacher?

>Male 2nd grade teacher here
>Why do you hate us Sup Forums?

>male
>2nd grade

We don't because you're a small minority.

Remember that MLK cartoon or the one about the huge nigger that pounded railway spikes? Those were the days

Yeah, post-columbine that kind of stuff wouldn't fly. Teachers would be too afraid of some kid going on a pretend massacre with his pretend gun, I guess. I was too young to remember the worst of it, but I remember myself and others getting in trouble for playing like that.

Are you a cool teacher?
Any male pre 4th grade teacher i've ever seen was pretty popular with the kids.
Just like how every elementary school female teacher over 35 is a bitch

>Female teachers are 90% of the time absolute insane or just mouthing off garbage.
>Male teachers are usually decent until they start making unwarranted sexual advances to the girls in the class by talking to them like they are a bar slut mid lesson.

Can't win them all, oh wait, when robots start teaching kids then we will.

Used to work as an engineer

Hated the hours and being treated like shit. I like being a role model to young kids without fathers and teaching is a good career for that

Yes kids in all grades like me just for existing basically

I am also the most laid back teacher

More than half the teachers are retarded. Probably one quarter aren't retarded but they suck at teaching or at dealing with kids/teens or they peddle leftist bullshit. Then probably a tenth are okay. That's my experience at Catholic schools my whole life though, probably different than public and boarding schools

Why is everyone falling for the "Sup Forums is one person" meme lately?

I've never met a teacher that wasn't a clueless liar.

Why take such a large pay cut?

Dont have a lot of expenses and I really dont need a lot to be happy

I just play games, go hunting, and take a week long vacation every year

>Currently in my second year of college (bio major)
>English professor is an old feminist harpy who grades on MUH FEE FEES
>The entire semester is devoted to working on one fifty page paper
>I haven't been citing sources or participating in peer reviews because I'm a 25-year-old in a room full of 17/18-year-olds and I can't fucking stand them
>Can't go to the once a month "checkup" because fuck you I have bills to pay and need to work
>Still have a perfect score in the class
>French professor is a total muslim apologist hill shill
>All we fucking do is talk about niggers and how muslims dindu nuffin
>Cancelled class for two weeks when Trump won
>My lab professor is some GURL GEEK
>I'm a GURL and I'm a GEEK take that BOYZ
>She literally marked off on my lab paperwork for "showing off" and "trying to sound smarter and better than everyone" when I wrote "erythrocyte" instead of red blood cell
>Had to threaten to go to the dean to get my points back

You know what leaf, you aren't wrong

2/3 of my school's teachers are wymen. i stalked the staff of my next school and found this picture. jesus.

You're retarded if you believe that common core is merely a set of standards. It grades the process as well as the result. For example, if teaches a cumbersome process to add and multiple double digit numbers. The common core process is crafted to appeal to the lowest common denominator.

Thats what you get for going to Liberty University

Is that Rachel Dolezal in the back row?

hes the dance instructor. i saw him wearing jogging pants and pink crocs when i visited the school

>I like being a role model to young kids without fathers and teaching is a good career for that
Your not a role model.
Their personalities are basically set before you ever interact with them.

Remember you are not a teacher you are a daycare employee with government funding