IIT: Favorite Political Quote

Hey Sup Forums

Can we get a political quote thread going? Post your favorite.

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children."

>I disagree with what you say, but I'll fight to the death for your right to say it
-Voltaire's biographer (summarising his beliefs)

> I do not know with what weapons World War 3 will be fought with, but I do know that World War 4 will be fought with sticks and stones
--Einstein

"Some of my finest hours have been spent on my back veranda, smoking hemp and observing as far as my eye can see."
Thomas Jefferson

I love that Einstein quote desu

You're so edgy, people should start calling you "the Archbishop of Banterburry"
I wish I contained but a single percentage of your edgyness and banterness, for if i did, I would die a happy man

"He will not divide us"

Whats edgy about that?

"putin wil save wite race"
user

>that Einstein quote
Your lack of faith in America is disturbing

>Unironically posting nazi quotes

Pol is a libertarian board.

“I bear the wounds of all the battles I avoided.”
― Fernando Pessoa

May you all have a bumper Harvest this year.

Does anyone know the one quote, I think it was from some Nazi officer that went something like, "We will slam the door so hard the universe will remember us" or something like that. Any ideas?

spasiba

socrates about democracy

>(((Einstein)))
I like the first one though.

thomas jefferson didnt say that you uneducated twat

Nice. Never heard.

"I will leap into my grave laughing because the feeling that I have five million human beings on my conscience is for me a source of extraordinary satisfaction."
Adolf Eichmann

>I must learn politics and history so my sons may one day learn mathematics and philosophy. - John Adams

In my opinion, no better quote sums up the state of the world right now.
It is a complete waste of time to pursue scientific advances and endeavors because there's a lot of things we need to take care of once and for all.
Once all the trash is taken out, then we can head for the stars.

Were you there?

>implying people today have children

"Sup Forums was never a Drumpf board"

t. oldfag

I just went to my cousin's wedding a few weeks ago and congratulated them, and wished they had like 6 kids.
They looked at me like I was joking. When they saw I was serious, they gave me a weird face and said "Thanks...."
They probably want to live "the childfree life."

The white race is most likely doomed.