Still glad Trump won?

We all know that like 85% of Sup Forums wanted Trump to win.

Now we are some months further down the road.
The burgers who voted for Trump
>are you still happy he won?
>do you still think he can be/is a good POTUS
>will you vote for him again in 4 years?

>>are you still happy he won?
Indeed
>>do you still think he can be/is a good POTUS
The best one we had in decades
>>will you vote for him again in 4 years?
I live in NY so voting him is futile

200%

For sure.

I don't know what'll happen in the next three years; maybe, maybe not.

>WW3 is about to begin

Extremely happy

>Still glad Trump won?

If you like a complete and utter fucking disaster with no winning at all, yeah I guess so.

Don't care
He sold out his base months ago
America won't even exist in 4 years thanks to Trump

He has been a complete disappointment

Meet the new boss same as the old boss.

After the Syria false flag incident he's dead to me.

I'm still happy with him. Assuming the wall is still built of course.......

Cosidering the alternative. Yes.

our bridges are crumbling and the water is undrinkable, but hey, Trump's golf game has improved so I can live with that.

>I will be too busy in the White House to go golfing like Obama did

>>are you still happy he won?
>>do you still think he can be/is a good POTUS
>>will you vote for him again in 4 years?
Yes
Yes
Yes, assuming he continues destroying the plans of the Ziocons.

Yep.

Yep.

Yep.

He turned out to be the same as everyone he was running against. Snake oil salesman. I not wasting my time voting again

>myvote

you mean the Ziocons in his immediate family who live in the White House?

I'm demoralized as fuck

Not because I regret voting for Trump, but because my vote for Trump was a vote for kikes - like usual. Nothing changed, it's pretty sad. Democracy is a sham.

I was happy until he called on the nations of the world to fight against Syria. I will withhold my opinion to see where this goes but the optics are bad especially since the media seems to be loving this decision.

of course
obama worst ever
hillary just as retarded
rememeber hillary n obama started the syria bs

Yes.
Yes.
Yes, though, I live in a Red state so it doesn't matter if I vote for him or not.

Though I am not upset at his moves recently.

Eh, I half expected it to turn out like this. I knew he wasn't going to live up to the hype. Still rather him than Clinton. Although it looks like the result will be the same in the end.

Neutral about it now
No
Lol

Obvious CTR made meme fucking shill get out

I think that everyone voted for trump on the issues and did not care as much about the "actor" that was prognosticating about them.
I feel betrayed by trump because it is obvious now that he was lying to us.

He's a meme that was taken way too far. I don't know if the world will ever recover from this.

fuck you nigger

I am still happy Hillary fucking Clinton is not the president.

Yes. Steve Bannon being in the white house is better than him not being in the white house.

Sup Forums is getting raided by shareblue 2.0 shills, i tried posting a thread about it but it said my thread was spam even though there was no capslock or repetitive content, the new shills are very easy to spot too they all follow the same narrative even though its way too early to know what trump is planning to do

What do Sup Forums

Still better than Hillary though. The lesser of two evils. Was never happy about this. I'm not even American so I shouldn't care, but, I can't ignore the horrible things this situation tells us about the state of democracy. Democracy is still better than communism though. The lesser of two evils.

gommunism :--DD

Yes, alternative was worse.
No, he already caved in, his spine is broken and we will see only usual Bush/Obama-tier shit from him. No wall, no cancellation of obamacare, no laws against false news, no locking her up or draining swamp.
No, I will not vote at all, Trump proved that its meaningless, no matter who wins, deep state isn't going to lose. This country needs new revolution, it has no future unless CIA/NSA and other true rulers of this country are hanged from lampposts.

Enjoy ur kike wars

the alternatives were pretty awful for the most part. this election has been absolutely hilarious and trump winning was the icing on the cake.

Pretty much this. Better than hillary but a giant disappointment.

Also Kushner makes me sick tbqh

>are you still happy he won
very much
but only if he keeps bannon
>will you vote for him again in 4 years
way too early to tell he still has 3 3/4 years left

>Trump didn't look weak when he destroyed airbase
>Warned russians ahead of time.
>Killed the russian collusion theory
>Made the MSM and neocons and liberals shut up
>Sent a message to Xi and north korea
>No one died

If you look at it in trumps perspective, you can see why he made the move of launching missles. Let's just wait and see, if he does anymore of this neocon shit without justifiable reason, then he's lost my support.

He did look weak...from the pov of us nationalists who see him pushing kike wars on us taxpayers

Bombing another country in order to improve your own image at home is Clintonian level kikery. Violence should not be used as a handy policy tool, it should be the absolute last resort, if he was willing to bomb another sovereign nation because of muh optics than he is no better than any other politician.