The Power of KEK

Where is he?

Has he abandoned us Sup Forums?

He's channeling all his remaining power to make WW3 happen

Fuck off back to t_d please. We've had enough of this newfag retardation.

He's watching the board get flooded by paid sponsors who call everything t_d, shill, neocon, etc. The end goal, of course, to make supporting Trump appear "uncool."

who the ever loving fucking shit is pek

there's nothing more cool than supporting trump and witnessing poetic and powerful high impact double numbers

KeK waits. The table is being set.

What have we done to incur his wrath??

Gets (repeating number posts) are easily generated and obviously infiltrated on all boards. Keks messages are being scrambled in an attempted disconnect from the hivemind, as well as being used to inspire various disinformation.

Fuck off pleb.

This

He saw all the reddit and nu/pol/ everywhere and deemed us unworthy. Plus his messiah let him down and turned to Moloch.

I don't know about you but I know when someone posts with a number generator. I know a naturally occurring repeating symbol when I see one.

Those who block Keks communication invite his wrath.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done.

you speak on things you have no knowledge of.

He is biding his time for France
He will bless us on the 24th again, the left no longer has the gay vote with all the Islamic terrorism

Too obvious m8.

He's not gone anywhere.
He's here.

>the chaos god turns on his worshippers
Well, la-dee-da, what a surprise.

Sometimes Kek is reactionary, sometimes Kek patiently waits to build his power. Such is the way of Chaos.

>Why isn't kek consistent and reliable?

Kek is chaos, you knob.

I am here

Trips Kek is dead

Kek only wants Chaos, he does not care where it comes from, as long as Chaos is sewn.

KEK will blow you a new Asshole.

America & The Kiked West responsible for Syrian Chemical False Flag Attack

OYYYYYY VVVVEEYA

>thy kingdom come thy will be done
Are you fucking stupid? Do you even know what that means? It means nothing retard. It's thy kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Without the last part it is literally a sentence without meaning. Kill yourself edgy plebbit faggot

17h 24m

Clock ticking

Those people are people who truly supported Trump. Not people like you who support him for memes. The people who are shitting on Trump now are his real supporters. He betrayed us.

>Where is he?

Resting.
He will wake up with a vengeance and destroy Trump if Trump doesn't stop sucking neocon kike cock.

He told us he'd be back in September. Were you not there?

Kek is DEAD

>be this new
>try to assert "Pek" as a meme on Sup Forums
>be a faggot

I'm still here.

>Bye, baby, goodbye
>Bye, baby, goodbye
>Bye, baby, goodbye (bye-bye, so long, farewell)
>Bye, baby, goodbye (bye-bye, so long)

>Have a good time but remember
>There is danger in the summer moon above
>Will I see you in September
>Or lose you to a summer love
>(I'll be alone each and every night)
>(While you're away, don't forget to write)

He'll be back.

an ebin may-may
:^)

It was fun to make normies clueless and confused with KEK, but seriously, autists who non-ironically believe in this shit should go away.
It's like a joke that gets repeated forever untill every bydlo on the planet knows it and THEN bydlo tries to be edgy and trendy repeating it over and over again.
It's time to move on.

kek is angry and has abandoned us in our time of need.

No he just thinks you're a complete faggot and should kill your self

He's the good of chaos, you are deluding yourself if you think he will do your bidding.

You have no idea how correct you are.

mfw trump turns out to be the stay puft marshmallow man and kek is gozer

KEK was a demon manifestation that /pol inadvertently used to give even more power to the Zionist Witchking that is gathering strength and will soon take human form.

What is kek?

This, you're ruining our memes

Kek is fake like Trump is fake.