Brexit was a great ide--

>Brexit was a great ide--

Uhm....no, sweetie. The insane capital flight from your tiny island that will occur from Brexit will be well enough to cultivate our land for an entire decade

You thought about this before voting leave, right? You *did* remember that the capital accumulated in the UK is mostly retained spoils of war and colonialism, and actually doesn't belong there, right? A leave will cause it to no longer feel safe on that island and flee, and you do not have the industry nor the geopolitical location to re-accumulate such capital, because it wasn't there for that reason to begin with - as I said above, it was just lucky spoils of war.

punish eu for any trade war bs

Um hello sweetie this is a shit tier shitpost

Mad as Fuck.

>Hamilton = UK
>Rosberg = "Germany"
>Cap = Brexit

>Hamilton = UK

The nigger?

What an apt comparison.

CTR
ShareBlue
CREW
Sage and hide shill threads

0f61e918-1f25-435a-adac-67c6a601caa0

ireland!!
I think all eu should move there for low taxes
now lets see
if uk lowered their taxes....
what would happen?

Ireland can afford low taxes due to extensive business relations and gibs from the EU as Ireland was at the verge of being bankrupt years ago. The Brits on the other hand would have to renegotiate trade deals with the EU, the US, Australia, China.
Why? Because now they're at a much worse bargaining position.

>vote Leave
>The Jews all start moving away

Jesus Christ I wish we could do that here.

>flag

Really wanna go there Mhemet?

all country benefit when tax n gov spend low
thats how usa n hong kong no1
gov destroys waelth
nigger

is the age of the Anglo over and the time of the Celt starting?

that used to happen even before brexit.

How do we fix this?

> Business tax down
> vat down to 15%
> import taxes lowered
> export taxes lowered

You've made 7 threads in the space of 10 minutes insulting the UK.

The article is also from 2016, those same firms have said they're not going anywhere you stupid nigger shill. You're that Eternal Anglo poster aren't you? The Turk that ran away because people found out he was a Turk.

Just go back to Syria and get blown up by Assad you disgusting ISIS dick sucker.

Pic very very much related, the Turkroach spammer who the mods should have permabanned long long long ago!

>cultivate our land

wew you have a lot to learn about Ireland

>same bread
>same krautposter

No amount of economic prosperity is worth losing my freedom to a european superstate

Atleast I'll be trodden on by my own people and not some kraut

And he makes ANOTHER one.. Still he isn't banned.

Triggered? :^)

CTR
ShareBlue
CREW
Sage and hide shill threads

6c976b8a-7f01-4711-a2eb-0a0ee1bb9711

who the fuck wants wealth when the end result of it is just violent ugly muslims flooding your country?

Who keeps letting you out of my basement?