Will the Eternal Kraut awaken from his slumber soon?

Will the Eternal Kraut awaken from his slumber soon?

What will the death toll be this time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y53ikYyM4DA
youtube.com/watch?v=KLR7q9DCfM0
youtube.com/watch?v=xyxOXjZHl9U
youtube.com/watch?v=emSGxzEzX-M
youtube.com/watch?v=KY2KzjVNoKY
youtube.com/watch?v=-5ngRoazFYE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Never. Jews scheduled their genocide as far back is the late 1800s, and it looks like they'll actually succeed this time. Something about Germans being the power behind Christianity for centuries has really, really rubbed them the wrong way.

>Something about Germans being the power behind Christianity for centuries

wouldn't that be the British?

Pray to your edgelord faggot.

no

The eternal kraut was put to rest forever in 1945. Today's germans are pathetic wretches who only know submission and self-deprecation.

We are on our last breath:
Game over man, Game over!

No.

Because you're good goys that always have to fight the Germans instead focusing on the real enemy.

They've already awakened and they're just consolidating their power over Europe.

Please don't go easy on the Anglo this time.

Germany is going into the long dark night without so much as a whimper. It's sad really.

I'm sorry Germany, Hitler was right, please come back, we need a 4th reich

This mashallah!

INSHALLAH ACKBAR!

I sure hope they do.

>liking Muslims in their own countries is the same wanting them to over-run your native population and fuck your wife

kys beady eyed faggot

don´t count on them this time, from all europeans, they have been the most targeted,if i don´t see strenght to face the multiculturalism imposed in my people, i barely see in germans.

Not all of us, but the majority is.

>why can't people understand that our system will break down if we let more shitskins in?

I'm asking myself the same question, every fucking day.
I can't find an answer.

Well what's for sure is that people in central germany (eastern germany is temporarily "managed" by the poles as per the wishes of the allied victor powers who have confirmed the 1937 borders themselves) are getting pissed off. ""Some"" political commentators and bloggers think that a separatist coup might be likely to happen there in the near future when shit goes down, but i don't think it is

Gay lefty here. I'm glad Hitler lost, if he hadn't, I wouldn't live in an open society now and I couldn't hold hands with my bf* in public :^)

* I'm currently single though, so if you're cute drop me a line

edgy

Uh, yeah, the guy who doesn't worship Hitler is the edgy one here lmao

Nah we're getting rid of Aryan scum

Fuck off, I am sleepy

then Hitler would love France today

>heretics
>the power behind Christianity for centuries
The Holy Roman Emperor would be displeased

>Cucktholics
>Christians

shoo shoo, nigger feet need kissing

Silly really. Every country was as strongly opposed to homosexuality as Germany in the 1940s and since Germany culturally is far more open to bizarre sexual deviancy than what where then the Western allies you'd probably be getting by just fine.

No gay marriage ofcourse but that's a sham anyway.

Edgy

Daily reminder, that pol is a christian board and homosexuals need to convert and if neccessary confess their sins.

youtube.com/watch?v=y53ikYyM4DA

pay for the grass they've trampled

Germany still doesn't have faggot marriage to this day. The same cannot be said for you

Oh yes it can.

Thanks for the correction anyway. I assumed they did.

Death toll will be a lot of white European deaths once again.

It just tell you that Hitler was actually bad for Europe. He loved Islam, it was the warrior religion for him and he wished Europe was muslim... I you want a decent german leader pick Bismarck.

being faggot friendly isn't the same as allowing them to have marriage licenses. I still can't believe Ireland allows it now. And I thought Ireland was Catholic

>Hitler even would have controlled the whole islamic hordes by ease

nice try Muhammad. Germany may have once been powerful but it aint shit anymore

but Hitler would never have let goatfuckers pour into Europe by the millions. Paris was better under Hitler than it is now

militarily, no. But Germany remains an economic superpower. Canada probably wouldn't be able to resist an invasion from North Korea

British "Christianity" has been an apostasy for quite a while. It has about as much moral validity as Mormonism, which is just a cult. Then again, I guess you could argue all modern Christianity is an apostasy, considering the original Syriac version has been basically lost to the world.

I know that's the popular meme, but I also know the spirit of the German is still there. You can feel it, it's just dormant and bound in layers of carefully constructed cultural chains. NSDAP was born of rage over imposed injustice. Germany is again the subject of imposed injustice. The fire is there, burning inside, just waiting to get out.

>NSDAP was born of rage over imposed injustice. Germany is again the subject of imposed injustice

Germans had to starve before the NSDAP could take off. Germany is too comfortable economically for any major change to take place

Impressive vocabulary but that's a terrible sentence.

>Hitler would have controlled the entirety of the Muslim hordes with ease.

give him a break, English probably isn't his first language

Nah, this time it's going to be a civil war

3/4 of Germans under 25 are leftist or even Antifa. They suck muslim and negro cock and will be the bitches of the new islamic master race.

>trips of truth
Praise be to the Allies for bringing this about! Mashallah!

Nor is German mine and I appreciate all the help I can get especially for little stuff at an advanced level.

We don't know what would have happened though. Sure I think Europe was better under Hitler but for all we know maybe it would something as shitty as eastern europe under communism (in term of shitiness, not ideology).

And without Hitler Paris and Europe would have been even better today considering nationalism and conservatives values wouldn't be dead.

Don't underestimate Germans

Pretty much this. I see Germany splitting into fragmented regions in the future. So will France and Sweden, though. Hopefully by then the rest of Europe will wake up to the Muslim and Jewish problem. The Brits might still have the balls to mass-deport Muslims if necessary, but they'll end up having a civil war over it too.

muslim shitskin detected

So they will go full caliphate this time

>having the Weimar flag on anything imperial
Disgusting

WIII will be funny because it will be about the western world fighting the axis of germany, france and sweden while they try to create the european caliphate.

Sometime between 2024-2032

youtube.com/watch?v=KLR7q9DCfM0

>muh Höcke
lel

If a "civil war" start anywhere in western europe you can be sure others countries will follow in some ways or another.

Maybe that's the goal, a big destructive war will bring quite a lot of money like after the end of WW2.

Sören you will die first when the day of the rope gonna happen!

AWAKEN MY GODS!

youtube.com/watch?v=xyxOXjZHl9U

Won't ever happen, we simply lost the fighting spirit and were put in chains by (((them))) long ago. Would be kinda fun though desu, walking through the streets like SA groups and hunting cucks and niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=emSGxzEzX-M

This is now a Höcke thread!

Paga music is so pathetic.

youtube.com/watch?v=KY2KzjVNoKY

>being a Cuckolic
kys

youtube.com/watch?v=-5ngRoazFYE

1) no
2) Six hundred gorillion

I hope so because I want more war movies.
Das Boot is amazing.

When Germany turns into a feudal monarchy with an emperor as head-of-state.

>444
GOTT WILL ES