Is this the most masculine police officer you have ever seen? Imagine him charging you...

Is this the most masculine police officer you have ever seen? Imagine him charging you, it would be like a fucking tank you'd get knocked out in a second. Is this the hero of Sweden?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lwVqxpqDBqw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

skaffa ett liv snälla

Hes too short to me masculine, fuck off

on his way to prep the bull

He's too busy sucking Mohmads cock

Too bad cops don't have their dicks exposed through their pants flys all the time. Super hot subgrouping of uniforms usually. Now I can't watch it flop around only imagine his bulge :(

Average height in Sweden is 6'7" so that guy is probably 7'0" or above

that picture is of everyone running to get out of the way of the truck

>the swede, fantasizing about other men charging him and taking him to the ground

homo OP

Too bad the cop wasn't a female and you could die for her incompetent corrupting and ancient vaginal jew. Why not become one yourself?

That's a pretty strong goyim indeed

dont ever reply to me or my country ever again

>Is this the most masculine police officer you have ever seen?

I preffer good old cpt. Nascimento due to his memetic value.

So you're already female. Got it

shoo leaf

If only they did more than just look tough.

Your country is pathetic.

Shoo, pussy. The real men are discussing masculinity. Something you know nothing about with your masculine killing estrogenic overdoses

I Was there today

Weak knees.

Didn't know Beenadick Cuminhersnatch was also a police officer.

>heavy flow day
/polgb/ comic.png

Look like paramilitary troopers, you dint realise until boots we're on you're neck though beloved swede.,..

Got some more photos

Some other police

Step aside you fucking queers.

>Imagine him charging you
come at me bro

is he rushing to get to prayers?

Brazilian police are the best.
>Dual pistols

Pfffff Ill knock him out with a bitchslap.

>working 50-60 hrs a week dealing with shit, piss, mentally ill, Crack babies grown up and sheer brutality with murders in a liberal city that really needs you but could care less if you were killed in the line of duty.
>still able to look good under stress
>CPD got some Chad Thundercops.

Yea especially when he sucks off Achmed

no homo

From today
>Sweden yes

>Sweden
>Full of brownies

Yep

Jesus Christ dude you're a fucking embarrassment.

DOGGO WAS THERE TO SAY GOODBYE TO DOG FRIEND.
;(

I wanna be a corrupt Brazilian military policeThey look like out of a movie but...for real and you can basically shoot favelas monkeys on sight,looks awesome!

>meanwhile in Poland

looks more like a mongoloid to me

A sheltered european boy raised in a gated and white community like you would basically go into permanent trauma at the sight of your first day in training. Stick to shitposting.

You know what cunt. This is the most popular bread on here. Men and penises always are. As much as you like to fuck up everything. Why not just kys? In a convo about masculinity, females need nowhere to be found. So two men. Plus you guys who force females likes kikes and feminist dykes. Need to fuck off

AKB was there

kek

Also I was there when it happened.
I was 100m away from it.

I was in front of of kulturhuset when it happened
Pic related was afterwards.

Did you just assume her gender? She might get mad and report you to Tumbler, be careful.

What is he running away from?

Freedom.

Take your leg fish and go

if your police are so great why is your country such a crime ridden shit hole?

Damn he looks like he's in a hurry

Is he going to shoot white people up or something?

this is the ideal police officer serving his duty to the community instead of only serving the state.

>Sees normal dude
>Thinks this is weird because everyone else is beta as fuck
>flag checks out

the stripper has arrived cool

Boooo!!

>
Sexy masculine white men in uniform, I am suprised Sven has any testosterone left. I figured Abdul fucked it right out of him. Anyways post pics, stories, etc of manly men. This pic shows a tall, musclar white cop with his waistline and undies showing. Also look at his arms and all the bands of muscle, and smooth hairless skin he has. I bet he has tiny mosquito bite nipples too like non mixed white guys have.

>Aryan ubermensch vs untermensch. Png

Step aside kids, the germans are here to save u!

I'm not going to find it again but I seen a vid with one on a rooftop somewhere. Green uniform. Uncut kinda girthy maybe 6.5" curved. Starts with hat on top of it. Prolly murkan. Blows a load leaves. You can even hear that sound the uncutters make when they fap :P

bunch of skinny faggots

More hung. Quicker on their feet

>Counter Terrorists Win

>save u = cover up Mohamed and Ajitt's rape spree

>Said the american
Your country is less than 60% white

and yours is 100% cucked by an old woman living out here blacked fantasies on her own people

Did he kill a schoolboy and steal his backpack?

i can see why women fantasize about being raped

it's fucking hot

imagine it...nothing you can do....at their mercy...mmmm

>whyboner

Its only a matter of time before the E.U. is the same.

*walks towards you*

>tfw 90% white just 50 years ago

Where's he supposed to store the loot?
Have you seen the shit drug dealers drop? There's some fucking rare gear like Madsens and so on.

Anyone remember how fucking retarded the French Swat team looked in this vid? I'm surprised they didn't shoot each other. m.youtube.com/watch?v=lwVqxpqDBqw

It's easy to brag online. But I figure when your life is on the line (at least for the first couple of times) the adrenaline rush doesn't let you think straight.

Fucking frogs act like the sound of their weapons scared them or something. That whole thing was a fucking cluster fuck. The cops outside of the Bataclan the night it happened were a god damned joke. They had no idea how to use their sidearms effectively or move with any tactical sense.

>sweden
>focused on superficiality

RIP in peace

>muh lank

nope

Where are the big guns when Achmed chimps out? They clearly have the things to cap these apes.

Detta

this lol
Imported 1M "women and children"
Germans are fucked in the head, and now german women are gonna get fucked in other orifices too. Cuckolds

a brick to the head will send him walking in the right direction
Riot cops are pussy bitches

This

>Imagine him charging you, it would be like a fucking tank you'd get knocked out in a second. Is this the hero of Sweden?

Yeah man, if he that mountain of muscle charged straight at you he would hit you like a truck.

Well, he's no match for a semi, that's for sure

You couldn't have meant a semi hardon yes

Take a guess.
Hint: Your country is going down the same road.

que sem porra hermano!
PAÍS MAIS PORRADA!!!

Imagine this fella charging at you

If you never did, I recommend watching Elite Squad (pt: Tropa de Elite). Solid movie full of police killings in favelas.

It was supposed to be a critic to the police violence. I never seen something backfire so much. It was all people talked for about an year. BOPE became national heroes and people still cheer them when they are going into operation.

Is this the most masculine army legionnaire you have ever seen? Imagine him charging you, it would be like a fucking bull you'd get knocked out in a second. Is this the hero of Spain?

In every single one of these pictures of the aftermath and reporting, every single one has a shitskin in the background looking happy, smiling or laughing.

All shitskins are demons at birth.

From personal experience, Muslims with more experience in the West school other Muslims on how to appear normal to Westerners, so these smiling Muslims are doing their "brothers" a disservice. They would rather acquire power like Mayor Khan in London, who has banned photos of white European women "showing too much skin" in public transit.

Its not what they look like, its what they say.
>OI M8, PUT DAUN THAT LORRI BEFOUR U URT SOMONE!!! YOU FINK IS A FUKIN JOKE M8? PUT DUH NIFE DAUN!!! Wot a propa wanka m8.

do they have to drag him around at every op?

Bamp