British Cuisine

>British Cuisine

Other urls found in this thread:

eatingtheworld.wordpress.com/2012/08/05/chicken-tikka-masala-national-dish-of-britain/
lacucinaitaliana.it/news/in-primo-piano/spaghetti-bolognese-a-chi/
articles.chicagotribune.com/2009-02-18/news/0902180055_1_chicago-pizza-ric-riccardo-pizzeria-uno
telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/5972643/Chicken-tikka-masala-row-grows-as-Indian-chefs-reprimand-Scottish-MPs-over-culinary-origins.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9BKcjBaKRkk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>American """"""""""food"""""""""""

traitor

>canadian cuisine

would eat both

Bottled tomatoes are good but what is the white stuff? Eggs?

it says eggs and weiners in the jpg you burger

>tfw your "cuisine" is so terrible that you claim another nation's dish as your national dish

eatingtheworld.wordpress.com/2012/08/05/chicken-tikka-masala-national-dish-of-britain/

tikka masala was invented in britain you street shitter

Sup Forums

>american """"pizza""""

POO

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH TOAST SANDWICHES REEEEEEEEE

>yfw you realise chicken tikka masala was invented in glasgow
>yfw no-one in italy traditionally ate spaghetti bolognese
>yfw modern pizza is an american invention

Luther burgers are surprisingly good but you can feel your arteries clogging up as you eat them

For me, it's the toast sandwich

>tfw Americans have no idea what this contraption is

Pizza and spaghetti originates from Italy, what the hell are you on about?

>American cake

There is. The fact that you don't understand that is why a bunch of degenerates and crooks made a better country out of a prison colony than where you live.

retard alert

that's not an american pizza, dominos doesnt even have an option for eggs or sliced cheese.

>modern pizza is an american invention
>modern
>youre an idiot

>no-one in italy traditionally ate spaghetti bolognese
>bolognese
>youre an idiot

GROSS AS FUCK
Would rather eat African mud cookies.

I've had a toast sandwich

>there's British people who actually eat toast sandwiches

what fucking part of the country do people eat this? have to agree with everyone in the world here, they look awful. I've literally only seen it as a meme on Sup Forums

shut up prisoner!

What the fuck is that ?

Yeah but the Italian original is nothing like what you'd find now, it's pretty plain I think.

Go to anywhere in Europe and they will tell you all about the wonderful and unique food they cook.

People in the UK know that their history involves scouting the world for the ingredients and bringing them back to Europe in the first place.

Its a tea kettle you fucking idiot. Not my problem America has an obsession with coffee instead of tea.

I almost threw up reading this
Absolutely sickening

toast is delicious man. Cheap and good. I'd rather eat toast than fucking ramen if I'm poor.

American Pizza > Italian Pizza

>tea kettle
>tea

Well all know thats what you use it for.

>I'll show him! Yeah, this picture of BACON will prove that his countries food is bad!

Lol

I use it for a nice glass of hot water to drink actually.

>protein
>dairy
>carb
>fats
All your macros in one convenient place.
Problem?

doesn't look like anything to me

You can get them from my local bakery, they're often dusted and have cranberry sauce in them at Christmas.

Spaghetti bolognese is not actually an italian dish, it is a simplified version of spaghetti with ragu that was developed in the UK and the USA. lacucinaitaliana.it/news/in-primo-piano/spaghetti-bolognese-a-chi/

Modern pizza is much thicker than traditional Italian pizza, hence why only nice pizza restuarants serve thin crust pizza. Modern shitty pizza that we eat today from takeaways and frozen food supermarkets is much thicker and was created by Amerifats to allow for more dough and cheese.
articles.chicagotribune.com/2009-02-18/news/0902180055_1_chicago-pizza-ric-riccardo-pizzeria-uno

with fucking tea in it, you fool no one.

Worst thing is, you are not even kidding.

>combining chocolate cake with bacon
>thinking it's actually good

Americans are fucking retards I swear

>dairy
>macro

>american cuisine

>tfw the English have no idea what this contraption is

American cuisine

country's

Sorry, I should have said food groups.

>tfw Ireland are frightened of this

>when u thirsty but u gotta have sum bread right tf now

Good and good for ya

What the fuck is that?

Seems like something invented by a nigger. They aren't very creative you see.

i'll take an oral b over an anal s any day

Chavs would like to believe otherwise but it's a Punjabi/Mughlai dish, you Turkroach

telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/5972643/Chicken-tikka-masala-row-grows-as-Indian-chefs-reprimand-Scottish-MPs-over-culinary-origins.html

First I've heard of this.

Comparing Brittish and American 'cuisine' is like comparing india and pakistan higiene.

Traitor!

>not posting a potato

>american issues

>american fo…

Oh wait, never mind

>/Pol will now read a list of approved condiments

>Pickle
>Lea and Perrins
>Spring onion

>that is all.

>implying indians would make something so sweet and mild

Indian food is spicier and not as fatty/sweet as a chicken tikka masala

Thats repulsive.

Chocolate goes good with alot of things but I think bacon is best plain, soft but with a little crunch

Why does the idea of a toast sandwich disgust me? I like bread, and I like toast, but for some reason seeing them put together like that just makes me want to vomit.

yum

>>combining chocolate cake with bacon
WUT

It's obviously a pitcher. Looks like it might be electric, probably for keeping your sweet tea cold.

Ketchup, mustard, bbq sauce

It does have an option for sliced cheese, same kind they use on the Philly Steak. I believe it is plain American cheese.

At least it contains something other than bread

>Tea kettle
Do you think you put tea in it? Good grief, I thought burgers not knowing what they are was just a meme.

Eggs and beans on toast is actually fucking delicious and is a calorie and protein-dense and reasonably healthy poorfag food.

Still though,
>British Cuisine

Poutine is literally shit but tastes so good

They put the tea in it later.
>t.own one myself

It tastes good, fuck you.

Stop riding your father's cock stralia

We all know there are brits too lazy to wait for tea so they put the shit in anyway.

American Cuisine you faggot. You aren't claiming that one.

Those arent eggs

> no Colmans mustard

Disgusting

Holy kek the filename

It was the winner of some competition to create the cheapest meal that had a certain number of calories, difference in texture and flavours. It's just an Sup Forums meme.

this is why you will never be considered part of the commonwealth

>not enjoying a nice healthy dish of British meatballs

youtube.com/watch?v=9BKcjBaKRkk

The toast sandwich contains butter. Why are you lying about our illustrious cuisine Russia?

DELET THIS

>poke fun at one bong dish
>they all come out the wood cracks ass hurt and teeth seething

Jesus fuck, you claim that "americans cant take bants americans cant into jokes" but the moment someone does it to you, you sperg out.

Pretty sure herbal faggot teas are all the rage in America, at least with the hip younger and middle age crowd. They certainly are here.

>tfw non-slavs have no idea what this contraption is

>come out of the wood cracks
>the wood cracks

>bunch of circle jerkers with a hard on for the queen

Nah I think we stopped caring about the royal family centuries ago

all pizza is garbage desu. it's literally glorified kid food. white people cuisine fucking sucks which makes no sense because you had an astounding variety of ingredients and spices to choose from via colonization and trade yet you did fuckol with them. so much for the cockasian "creativity" meme

kek

You beat auto-correct, well done!

>he doesn't accept natural privilege
Pleb