Game over : Paul Ryan won't include the Wall into Gov budget

So while Trump is now full neo-cohn with two wars looming, you won't have your wall because it's expensive.

Lel.

Other urls found in this thread:

rawstory.com/2017/03/trump-interior-secretary-suggests-u-s-will-seize-mexican-land-to-build-border-wall-report/
washingtonexaminer.com/ron-johnson-trumps-wall-is-a-metaphor-for-securing-the-border/article/2619495
thefederalistpapers.org/us/border-agents-feel-betrayed-by-trump-due-to-his-pick-to-heads-border-patrol-agency
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

Why would it be in the budget? Mexico is paying for it.

How long does it take to build a damn wall. We elected the most incompetent president

No, we're not. You'll never see a dime and you know it. Say mad burger.

>random tweet from random nobody

All this winning. Please stop mister president we can't take it anymore

this

>back to leftpol shill
Trump has a plan. Mexico is going to pay for it. Trust Trump. Trust America.

we knew this February

Why do you have a nip flag but visit French twitter?

You sound like a cult member.

I hope that Trump is playing 64 dimensional underwater chess right now, but I am not going to blindly trust in him.

Shut up ya filthy little beaner, start making that wall or i'll wipe my arse with your burrito tortia

>SPICY

Republicans have the house and senate why do they need the democrats to pass a budget? I wish these cucks would cut the living fuck out of nearly everything but you know they're going to spend pretty much the same as was spent in the obama years.

Oh, you ARE paying for it. Remittances. No more $$$ for Mexico

That's fine, we'll just take your land at$1,000 an acre ... that works out to about ... let's see, ALL OF IT.

rawstory.com/2017/03/trump-interior-secretary-suggests-u-s-will-seize-mexican-land-to-build-border-wall-report/

Daily reminder that libertarians are against walls and deportations.

>but muh le wall

>libertarians
>against physical removal

Nice VPN, froggie

Tbh

Trump signed an executive order in the wall. Ryan cannot overturn it on his own

Whoa, this wasn't foreseeable at all.

Look you're angry and you're white. I am neither, but I'm Mexican I know Mexicans. You really want to get rid of illegals from the US. Here is how. Give them a version of the Subway card where if they turn in like 100 illegals they can automatically apply for citizenship. Now, if they get turned in by someone else then they lose their card. You won't get them all out but it will make a sizable dent.

>this

thanks satan

Is this real?

So do we send the invoice to Mexico then?
Why is the wall in the budget anyway if Mexico is going to pay for it?

Oh, is it another campaign lie from the niggerloving kike cock sucker in chief?

The chess meme is retarded. Be a fucking adult and use the term Machelivelian.

You aren't on the winning side of Machelivelianism either. Only the one call the shots is. There is no 3-D chess just power perpetuating more power for it's self.

This is very black pilling but it's the truth.

Tea Party/Freedom Caucus being shits and hating Trump's ass.

The Tea Party/Freedom Caucus are never Trump shits and want to drown the government in the bathtub by refusing to fund the government, especially since they don't want to spend money on said wall.

Ryan meanwhile is going to be reaching out to Dems, while in the bitch position to be fucked by Dems, because they are the lesser evil: Ryan HAS to get a budget passed to keep the government funded, not only for his own ambitions but for the sake of the party. The last time they organized a government shutdown, it basically backfired on him big time and the GOP only kept control over Congress due to Democrats being run by pro-Hillary incompetents who were too busy planning Hillary's inaugural ball several years in advance, to capitalize on their fuck up.

Ryan needs to pass a budge and if he doesn't it will hurt him and the GOP as yet another failure of the Trump administration to lead

It's not in the budget because it's never getting built. They're never going to bring it up again.

Burger... Machiavellian.

paul ryan is a faggot

No wall, sanctuary cities, a thriving swamp, close to war. It's almost like Hillary won.

Neocon here. Business want to use illegals. The businesses give lots of money to republican campaigns, especially tech companies. What can you do...... The important thing here is that we're going to make lots of money out of the upcoming war so stop complaining.

so you're saying mexicans will sell their own mother to the jalepeno mines just to stay in USA?

>Macheliveliansim
Embarrassing

Your day of the rake approaches leaf!

Nice reading skills, English teacher.
All that says, is it's not in the budget. Neither are lots of things, but they still get done.

Not their mother but most of their cousins and cousins friends. Neighbors as well.

Weren't funds already appropriated for the wall? Why would there have been bidding with no funding? Why would there be prototypes being built with no funding?

Maybe if the war doesn't works.

Sorry spic

Getting a tiny bit tired of this sort of winning, to be honest.

Not as embarrassing as you believing you will be getting a wall. He won and doesn't need us anymore. 4 years of neocon shit then a independent will run. The independent will either win or split the vote enough for dems to win. New law says they get to debate so we won't get Ron Pauled again.

Mexico received 27 Million dollars in remittances last year ALONE. If you don't pay up, they'll take it from the remittances

Not only that, if you don't pay for the wall, they'll just use the foreign aid that gets sent to Mexico too

can you tell me why this is?

>independent thought alarm

Because Mexico is a hellhole?

"mad burger"

how will they?

still not enough for the wall

Lulz

yes but its obviously a hell hole because of this phenomenon

Security for the wall construction will cost x10 more than the wall (materials and labor) alone. He's gonna have a civil war on top of world war. Everyone will be at where the wall is being worked on to destroy it. There's not gonna be a wall unless Goldman Sachs wants one and they don't!

Based Pedro

Oy vey goyim how can you be so selfish the best defense is a good offense who needs a brick wall when you have an unbreakable covenant with Israel. Don't tell me you're anti-semetic goyim?!?

Remittance won't matter America is a capitalist country, soon financial institutions will start looking for legal loops holes. Think of a check cashing business. They will take a little and send the money to Mexico via a third country or some other sneaky shit.

>americucks still believe in the wall un-ironically

sad meme

sage

Lol with the neocon shill line.

If that wall doesn't get built it's game over for republicans.
I'll cast votes against them for being incompetent.

It doesn't matter what puppet is on the stage, those who are pulling the strings can make it dance anyway they want.

The sooner you guys pay for it, they less fucked up your economy is gonna be when Trump decides to tariff your shitty goods.

Subscribing to identity politics has far worse implications for you, a mental-midget jalapeƱo nigger, than it does me, a middle-class educated white man.

Nevertheless, your plan is actually good. But it shows just how subhuman you lot are. You'll self-immolate for just a sniff of white pussy or an enchilada.

truly subhuman.

>What? You have to pay Sales Tax on that purchase?
>We'll just mail you a check. You shouldn't have to pay Sales Tax. We'll pay that.

This is how stupid you sound right now. Also why is your shitty country using illegal immigration as a jobs and welfare program? Remittances should be taxed 100% as it is

how long before you dick riders realize Trump has betrayed us.

the Wall is now just a metaphor for border security. only Israel will have a wall.
washingtonexaminer.com/ron-johnson-trumps-wall-is-a-metaphor-for-securing-the-border/article/2619495

Trump put an Obama holdover in charge of the Border Patrol
thefederalistpapers.org/us/border-agents-feel-betrayed-by-trump-due-to-his-pick-to-heads-border-patrol-agency

how much do you niggers need to see before you get it. we were betrayed

Tariff Mexican goods like Trup just didn't tariff China's? haha. face it fatass, you're a paper tiger. No wall for you!

5D chess. It works for Trump it can work for that plan ass well.

Gas yourself

yeah it's like during the shoah

>27m
Do you understand maths? The wall is going to cost $21Bn.

DADDY NO

The Freedom Caucus supported Trump you absolute retard. The never trumpers were Ryan, Kristol, etc. who Trump is now in bed with. We got played but at least it wasn't Hillary.

Apart from Mexico not paying for it, I can't see the Wqll happening at all. Too few time also considering delay bevause of legal general and single territory problem. I also can't see him getting another 4 years. Call me a shill, but mark my words: no wall at all

27 million is a joke

the wall is going to cost billions to build and even more to staff and operate

kill yourself, nigger

We're not paying for the wall.

Mexico is.

How hard is to understand?

calm down nigger

YOURE FUCKING DUMB

THIS IS 4D CHESS, A POWER PLAY TO INTIMIDATE MEXICO. THIS FLEXES OUR MUSCLES. KEEP UP WITH THE GOD-EMPEROR

keep waiting for that check

my fucking sides

There is zero chance the Democrats will allow for the wall to be part of the budget. This has more to do with the Democrats than it does the Republicans so that the government doesn't shut down.

it's not 4d chess, you dumbass

he's playing 8d chutes and ladders

FUCK TRUMPPPPPPPPPPPppppp

How will Mexico pay for the wall? What if they refuse? Enlighten me.

right wing retards btfo

Step 1: Deport illegals
Step 2: Reduce government regulations and taxes
Step 3: Unemployment drops because businesses can now afford to hire people and can only hire legal citizens
Step 4: djlHmSL2 kills himelf

>No, we're not
>Implying you have a say in the matter

Tax Cuts will be off the table next. Oh well it was a nice delusion for a few months.

Said the pussy who's gonna give Spain Gibraltar back

Trump has absolutely no legislative ability whatsoever.

Why can't we get someone with the charisma of Trump with actual political skills?

who the fuck is that
sage this shit

Won't work Trump can just flat out tell Congress to get on board or he can Veto every bill they try to pass while constantly lobbying for his own he can literally put the swamp in stale mate do to the power given to him through the check and balance system

Uhhhhh he's okay with 1 trillion dollars but cant find the money for another 20 billion?

$20 billion / 1 trillion * 100 = 2% increase in budget

remember when trump pretended to care about the national debt? now he wants to bomb syria, cut taxes, build a wall and a million other expenses he has no plans to offset payment for

this is best presidency in terms of pure comedy

and he gets his national debt info from watching herman cain on foxnews (which is incorrect to boot)

only if he wants a government shutdown.

this. burgers got TRUMPED

AHAHAHAHA

>charisma
>Trump

The only people who think Trump has any real charisma are the kind of genetic trash morons who bought his pandering trucker hat.

Why do congressmen suck so much at their job? Has Ryan actually achieved anything or has he failed at every task given to him?

>remember when trump pretended to care about the national debt?
Remember when Trump lowered the national debt by 100 billion in 2 moths? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

That's not how it works. It has to be in the budget for it to be built even if mexico were paying for it.