youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/0Ym1u
archive.is/PNCNs
pastebin.com/Yym2ps8X
pastebin.com/PMdCgegn
breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/04/09/church-bombing-north-egypts-capital-kills-13/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/Cyan the kittygirl /
youtube.com/watch?v=fq3AdDUeuE8
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/833814110760497152
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/54/5492063_re-insight-iraq-afghanistan-general-observations-.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MOVEMENT

AWOO~

AWOOVEMENT

Awoo

fucking bots GTFO

/////////////comfy//////////////

Reminder that cooked Rice still on the menu and burger's tax money was stolen
>REFRIED RICE: archive.is/0Ym1u
>HUD: archive.is/PNCNs

holy shit

are we in real awoo hours?

>The counter-narrative offered by the Russians and Syrians, however, has been minimized, mocked and ignored by both the American media and the Trump administration. So, too, has the very illogic of the premise being put forward to answer the question of why President Assad would risk everything by using chemical weapons against a target of zero military value, at a time when the strategic balance of power had shifted strongly in his favor. Likewise, why would Russia, which had invested considerable political capital in the disarmament of Syria’s chemical weapons capability after 2013, stand by idly while the Syrian air force carried out such an attack, especially when their was such a heavy Russian military presence at the base in question at the time of the attack?

>Such analysis seems beyond the scope and comprehension of the American fourth estate. Instead, media outlets like CNN embrace at face value anything they are told by official American sources, including a particularly preposterous insinuation that Russia actually colluded in the chemical weapons attack; the aforementioned presence of Russian officers at Al Shayrat air base has been cited as evidence that Russia had to have known about Syria’s chemical warfare capability, and yet did nothing to prevent the attack.

>To sustain this illogic, the American public and decision-makers make use of a sophisticated propaganda campaign involving video images and narratives provided by forces opposed to the regime of Bashar al-Assad, including organizations like the “White Helmets,” the Syrian-American Medical Society, the Aleppo Media Center, which have a history of providing slanted information designed to promote an anti-Assad message (Donald Trump has all but acknowledged that these images played a major role in his decision to reevaluate his opinion of Bashar al-Assad and order the cruise missile attack on Al Shayrat airbase.)

Huffpo is dropping redpills today.

You gotta admit, she makes a good point.

>People have different opinions on different matters
Shocking I know

Guys did you know Trump does like jews?

Shoulda voted for Bernie.

>kek

#firekushner #firmcmaster #firscohn #firepowell #fireivanka #firemaddis

Shoo shoo, shills. We know who you are.
pastebin.com/Yym2ps8X
pastebin.com/PMdCgegn

If this is real awoo hours, you'd know it. But it ended 9.6 hours ago.

The shills are funny. They come and post 10000 "SPLOOMPF BTFO" comments, yet the second they're gone we go back to normal. What do they think they're accomplishing?

You know it's bad for Louise when even Joy Reid is telling her to stop.

One lost nigg, didn't get the memo the raid is over: DYU1iGbO

How many problems would be solved if Russia were to just nuke Israel?

It's Sunday, shills are still hung over from a night of gay furry orgies.

Donald Trump will never become the president of these united states!

*blocks your path*

please run again in 2020

Aren't a few if not many of them are furry numales?

Not a socket puppet but a genuine account. Check 4plebs for her posts on s4s. She then got drawn to mlpol and ended up here coincidentally together with the TRS / Third Position disrupters

No bots, friends coordinating. No worries.

Lots

Good work user

Did you guys know that Adnan Khashoggi financed the 9/11 hijackers, Trump, and Alex Jones?

For fuck's sake, is HuffPo the only ones asking the important questions? Sorry, I don't care about the source, this:

>The counter-narrative offered by the Russians and Syrians, however, has been minimized, mocked and ignored by both the American media and the Trump administration. So, too, has the very illogic of the premise being put forward to answer the question of why President Assad would risk everything by using chemical weapons against a target of zero military value, at a time when the strategic balance of power had shifted strongly in his favor. Likewise, why would Russia, which had invested considerable political capital in the disarmament of Syria’s chemical weapons capability after 2013, stand by idly while the Syrian air force carried out such an attack, especially when their was such a heavy Russian military presence at the base in question at the time of the attack?

Is all relevant and very unanswered.

>Russia funded Ferguson not Soros
kek

how many layers of meth & Hillary DVD's is this bitch on?

Help us get rid of the weak.
And bump the thread.

>all Trump has to do to redpill leftists is occasionally take an establishment or Dem position on something

he should be careful with this power

Why did he let us down, Sup Forums?

Is he just another brick in the wall? Another neocon?

She needs to be 5150'd.

*acts out in a incredibly american fashion*

It would be funny if it wasn't so sadly predictable. Trump baited his enemies into telling the truth for him yet again. Huffpaint and Alex Jones basically taking the same side of an issue means somebody got pranked hard, and it wasn't our lovable water filter merchant.

AWOO~

Accomplishing nothing.

Good thing I wore insulated shoes.

>Russia funded riots in Ferguson

Top fucking kek, I bet the guy who offed Mike Brown was an undercover Russian agent too.

Did you guys know that Adnan Khashoggi is also a major financier of scientology? That his wife and daughter are members?

God fucking damnit, why do I have to agree with a HuffPo article? I don't care where it's from, this:

Is relevant and needs to be answered.

Sauce on Egypt Coptic Christian Church bombings

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/04/09/church-bombing-north-egypts-capital-kills-13/

>b-but muh kitten of damascus!'
>assad dindu nuffin he wuz a good boi
>TRUMP IS A NEOCON NOW!
>i bet the kikes are behind this

Unbelievable that this pathetic coward was almost president.

>Nothing is my fault
>Everyone failed me
>America is to blame

I think they think they can change the narrative around here because they really don't understand how this place works.

I can't tell the difference between a shill and a troll, and don't particularly care.

Man, we really missed out by not electing someone with such poor judgment, lack of self-awareness, and such unwillingness to take responsibility for her failures.

I'd say that misoginy certainly player a part role.

I personally hate the large majority of the women that follow that traitorous, lying corrupt snake hillary. i'll take the blame

It's nice in this thread

TOO NICE

It's always real awoo somewhere.

Most of them are numale redditor cucks. A few of them are nogs and Muslims.

For those who don't know who I'm talking about: many of the retards and shills around here are just like that.

The proud owner of that handle [1] broke rule #1 of OpSec and filled the name field while in the middle of their shill operation

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/Cyan the kittygirl /

Now they're fucked because it probably blew their whole scheme. Much like when 8pol did it to them traitors hang first.

>There was nothing wrong with the first ban
Then why did it not include e.g. exceptions for greencard holders from the start like the second one? It wasn't properly vetted because Bannon and Miller are not law experts. As I said, he should have waited until Trump had his entire DoJ in to get their input on this. Remember, at that time the AG was still fucking Sally Yates.

>Bannon and Miller are the only ones in the White House who want to fight liberals in the open. Everyone else is compromise or traitors to the promises Trump made.
Nice black and white view you have there, kek. If the entire WH was run by nothing but Bannons and Millers, the administration would probably have imploded already. Surrounding yourself with yes-men who only think ideologal is a terrible idea, luckily Trump knows this.

Also, I'm not bashing Bannon, I think Bannon is important to keep Trump's agenda together. But I also recognize that he's not the perfect being some people here make him out to be and that some of "Trump's" fuckups can be traced back to Bannon not thinking straight enough.

She's so beautiful, so lovely. I can't stop thinking about her.

Help

Be nice

They see other shills concern trolling then think they are accomplishing something, but they are far away from the truth

No, Trump is doing this for a reason

youtube.com/watch?v=fq3AdDUeuE8

>HE WAS A CHINK SLAVE OWNER ON WOW

HES OUR FUCKING GUY HOLY SHIT

>5 MINUTES IN AND STILL NO NEW NAVAL AWOOS

YOU MAKE ME SICK

>#firmcmaster #firscohn

kek
They've lost control of their faculties

Did you guys know that Jones runs cointel ops against people who try to leave scientology?

Louise Mensch has got some fucking problems man

She will have died of old age.

If not, her masters have already began preparing Chelsea.

spot them

These paid Trump shills would make Baghdad Bob blush. Sad!

Did you guys know Betsy DeVos, Trump education secretary, is responsible for mandating scientology teachings in california public schools?

>twitter.com/wikileaks/status/833814110760497152
>wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/54/5492063_re-insight-iraq-afghanistan-general-observations-.html
>Petraeus guy
>(YOU) don't know who he is, and yet still you're trying to damage control by putting word's where people haven't spoked them
Sort yourself out, Burguer.
McMaster doesn't remove kebab, he strike deals with them, Serbia always has a hint for kebab removal qualities.

she just keeps watching this over and over and crying

>Steve Bannon is a tech-savvy entrepreneur

REEEEEEEEE THAT DIRTY RACIST ANTISEMITE

Why are Jews going wild now?

cyan needs to take a trip to the gas chamber

There are people with legitimately differing opinions, then there are shills taking every side they can trying to hijack those debates and exaggerate our disagreements, and then there are shills accusing anyone with differing opinions of being shills.
Shill's are only confusing a few newfags at most, and mostly just shilling other shills.

>Alll deeez shillllz are RUSHANNSSSS!!!!!!
>Moderate terrorists DINDU NUFFIN!
>BILL KRISTOL JOHN MCCAIN GRAHAM CHUCK SCHUMER IS RIGHT!!!
>ALSo remove bannon lol

Bannon is going to battle them to the death before he sees trump turn into a neo con shithead.

>CEO of Real Money Trade
It just gets worse every day.

FILTERED SHILL

We can all agree Rex Tillerson was an incredible choice right?

She'll be dead, Gorka.

>nothing has happened

Hasn't HuffPo been telling us for the past year that anything coming out of Russia can't be trusted? What a convenient reversal.

Russia was behind ferguson???

>Then why did it not include e.g. exceptions for greencard holders from the start like the second one?
It was intentionally bait. The first ban had some minor gray areas the courts could reasonably object to, so they withdrew it and issued the second one, which got banned because of feelings. Now we have precedent that the Ninth Circuit is ruling based on their Trump butthurt and not any reading of the law, which Gorsuch and the rest of our SCOTUS justices should rip up one side and down the other.

It's actually a good read. I'm not even ironic shitposting now

>Is relevant and needs to be answered.
it really doesn't know
Trump already knew this, thats why the attack was a complete farce. And they are already back to attacking the same town they were before this, the issue is literally settled

Finally shills are silent enough that we can appreciate some finely aged MILFs

Those woman-uniform hats look retarded, but I also hate women crossdressing in male uniforms

As a compromise solution, I suggest removing vagina from the military

Guaranteeing that no one over the age of 14 would be caught dead associating with them, their ideology, or their credulity.

Moar?

Congratulations /sg/ and NKVD high school agents, you're now aligned with Huffington Post, a website that traffics in transgender/black/feminist/Palestinian/vegan intersectionality.

Did you know scientologists are deeply connected to Aleister Crowley's OTO and involved in the JFK/RFK assassnations?

9/11 wasn't the first act of treason by Trump's compadres.

FILTERED

DISSENT HAS NO PLACE HERE

But then who was niggers?

Absolutely

That was actually a DVD?

I also recall hearing about there being a 45 minute Hillary doc on Election day, can anyone verify that?

I'm pretty sure Louise literally thinks Russia is behind EVERYTHING. Not even exaggerating. She's totally unhinged right now. I can't believe nobody has stopped her to get her some help.