Have we reached the point where Islam would actually benefit Europe?

Have we reached the point where Islam would actually benefit Europe?

Islam is against:
>Jews
>Feminism
>Ursury
>Alcoholism
>Veganism
>Gambling
>Homosexuality
>Transgendery
All forms of degeneracy, really.

Islam fully supports:
>The traditional family
>Masculine men
>Feminine women
>Marriage
>Sobriety
>Honor
>Bravery
>Reflection

The West was fine previously and didn't have islam. Plus I'm tired of the kike on a stick meme, I'd rather actually educate society on philosophy and spirituality rather than submit it to an arbitrary irrational cult, however socially necessary some people here think it is.

>Islam fully supports:
>Pedophilia
>Incest
>Zoophilia
>Stoning
>Beheading
>Rape
>A dumbed down, suicidal "society"

HI!
*tackleglomps u* x3
*notices bulge in ur pants*
oWo what's this???

>live under islamic rule
>no more internet because it's haram
>shitpost on Sup Forums anyway because "lol i'm a rebel"
>get beheaded by local militia
>decide you want to study the sciences
>get beheaded because the sciences are haram
>decide you want to go out to the local store and buy a slushie
>GUESS WHAT NIGGA, IT'S HARAM

About the only good things Islam brings with it is that it lets you beat your wife, who probably advocated for Islam in Europe in the first place.

Truly I tell you, Americans are the filth of the world.

Have you ever taken a philosophy or theology class in the west?

It's basically:

>white men are evil
>any theory created by white men is wrong
>cuckoldry is good, cuckoldry is the future
>women are so smart and are only held back by oppression, even in 2017

*pounces on you*
awww, cant we just be fwiends?
*notices the bulge again*
teeehee!

Nice Try Schlomo.

I have, and it was a very interesting and educational experience that taught you the evolution of Western thought, from pre-Socratic to the Frankfurt School, including theologists like Augustine of Hippo and Thomas Aquinas. There wasn't an ounce of postmodern leftist nonsense like the things you mentioned or what I sometimes read about the US. In fact, even those postmodern Jewish Frankfurt School philosophers Sup Forums hates so much had context and reasons for their ideas, and most of them criticized mass media, mindless consumption and the dumbing down of masses.

It was enlightening (in a non-meme way) because it allowed you to know "how we got here" in an intellectual sense, and to think by yourself while at the same time knowing how brilliant thinkers confronted the very same questions. Sadly most people didn't like the class very much and barely learnt anything...

No, now fuck off with this shit

Kek right keep believing that, most Muslims I have met has been degenerates. They aren't based

Stop wasting brain capacity on mudslimes in Europe. Islam is on its way out. Europe is fed up with this shit.

Too bad they lost their scientic edge after the sack of Bagdad (& other Mongol fun times).

>Europe is fed up with this shit.

Doesn't seem like it. How's the latest polls for AfD?

All you said is prohibited by Islam, it's just Jewish memes

How is pedophilia prohibited when Mohammed married a 6 year old?

It's still part of the culture. Lots of inbreeding, rape and pedophilia in islamic countries.

>The West was fine previously and didn't have islam.
This.
but of course spain is exception.
Spain got blacked. (or browned?)

No, and every Muslim or Muslim sympathizer needs to be purged.

Boring. And mostly wrong. Whatchya doin rabbi

the only problem is female voting

At this point i wouldn't mind, atleast most of the things i fucking despise will be gone.

If it's so good why does it turn all of north africa and the middle east into a shithole?

Excepted zoophilia, everything else is indeed permitted.

Islam is brain cancer,anti scientific and absolutely conformist to social rules,any country tainted by it becomes stupified, due to it,the middle east,Egypt and mesopotamia used to be as much of an intelectual power house as europe,then they got brain cancer and in a few generations they could simply mantain the tech level of dessert goat fuckers since that's the ideal,they are like amiss, great if you want humanity to be roaches for ever not great if you expect something better than middle ages and wish to see humanity achieve its real divine purpose (unironically space marines removing xenos)

>killyourselfop.jpeg

That's a meme. Her age was closer to 18. Later Muslims exaggerated it to make her sound a virgin.

t. Baruch Chaim Goldbergsteinwitzky

Because those areas are filled with africans and arabs.

Muslims are too retarded to see (let alone counter) the kikery going on. Islam in Europe is just yet another cog in the Zionist machinery and should be pushed back.

>taking a philosophy class
What the hell did you expect from the humanities faculty? I absolutely adore philosophy but would NEVER want to find myself in that progressive cesspool. Study it yourself, a lot of philosophers are based as fuck.

fuck off plastic-nigger. religion needs to be banned. RIGHT NOW

She gets younger and younger. Last time she was 9 and before that 12. Which is it user?

Please stop making pro islam threads. Every day theres 30 or 40 of these. Nobody wants to ride the truck of peace. Sorry rabbi.

Roach defends pedophiles. Nothin new here.

The main problem with Islam is the Mudslimes. Worse people are hard to find.

No, Schlomo.
Also, how the fuck is veganism degeneracy? Terrible example, and the practise of halal slaughter in Islam is cruel

'Murican spews shit everywhere. Nothing new here.

>not Catholic

Get out of here you heretic.

Cant wait until we get to explode all those cute little f16s we gave you. Cry more fuckin pedo worshipper.

>Alcohol
>Bad
Non-white detected

Turk put the g in nothing when it was nothin'. Nothin' new here.

No, it has the same type of universalism as Christianity, but it's adherents are 100% shitskins instead of like 5% skitskins that we have to pretend to care about just because of muh christian brothers. Might've worked during the middle ages but we're not so much about burning heretics anymore.

Christianity is better. But christianity also cannot defeat the Jew as has been proven by history. Whites in Northern Europe are like 95% atheist.

There is a difference between binge-drinking daily, as a lot of Europeans do and then having a glass of fermented maple syrup once in a while.

Denmark consistently rank among the worlds most alcoholic countries especially among young people. It's part of the reason that our society is so nihilistic. Nothing matters when you can just get drunk and forget about the future.

as a temporary placeholder it would benefit Europe, for it to last long enough to exterminate any trace of the atheist degeneracy that has taken root and poisoned the west. Then of course all mosques would have to be replaced with churches and the semites returned to their natives lands as peacfully as they decide. Europe will never recognize a middle-eastern centric religion. Christianity started there, but europe took it, spread it, and made it its own. Only idolaters rely on relics and artifacts and walls and grails and tombs shrouds and cubes - if your religion relies on these things it's idolatry. The purest form of Christianity (protestantism) relies only on the holy Bible as the inerrant, infallible, and inspired word of God.

You won't be exploding shit behind your screen, contemplating suicide, while Tyrone makes the love of your life cum buckets in the next room.

but all that gay ass praying tho

>Denmark

You're not Sweden, what are you doing?

Islam is a disease that needs to be wiped off the face of the earth

Every moment of your life is controlled by religious leaders under pain of death

Say goodbye to the basic joys of music and dancing

Say hello to forced prayer 5 times a day

Every moment of your life is about this religion. TV shows, movies, they all must include Muslim content

And if you dare do something wrong you can be killed for your transgressions, even if the accusations against you are made up, like the witch trials of old

If civilization is to survive and thrive Islam must be destroyed

yeah you only have to give up half of your belifes ez

>islam is against some things, ergo it is good for Europe
NO YOU PISSNIGGER.
YOU DON'T FIX A PROBLEM BY MAKING IT WORSE.

its also against democracy ,any form of music ,women in general ,oh and yeah , freedom X D

yeah lets go full islam, i know so many succesful islamic countires that didnt build their success solely on oil
lets worship a pedophile shitskin who is a prophet to the horde of murderous low-iq inbreds
just look at saudi arabia, the north korea but with money, imagine what a non-cucked european nation could do with so much wealth

(((CLASS)))

Replacing exclusive Judaism with inclusive Judaism.

no why not we teach children witch craft and layvan satanism instead, atleast they wont bomb and fucking kill eachother

Kill yourself Ahmed

>our society is so nihilistic. Nothing matters when you can just get drunk and forget about the future.

You forgot to mention that sex have also become a meaning of life here.

You forgot one tiny detail...
They are against us.

I've been seeing a suspicious amount of similar thread talking about Islam being good for Europe because hurr durr women and bravery or whatever

I think we're under shill attack Sup Forums

Either way, OP, are you insane?

You want a suicidal pedophile warlord who ran hot nails through peoples eyes and foamed at the mouth when receiving revelation, to be your role model? What is wrong with you?

Wake up, fool

Yes, a study actually said that we are the country in the world with the highest amount of one night stands, cheating in relationships and sex in the wild.

>Islam is against homosexuality.
kek

That's pretty much a law of nature, that when you create social paradise anarchy and debauchery are 100% sure to follow immediately.

The only society that prospers is one under pressure and difficulty.

>kike on a stick meme
>cult

wew
*tips fedora*

Show us the way enlightened one, obviously every single religious person blindly follows their religion and 100% of them are illiterate about it. Also, do not forget everyone is indoctrinated into all religions because there has never been a single case of a non-religious person converting to religion.

also every islamic country is ruled by a de facto dictator
every country that stands on one person is a bad one, a nation can only be prosperous if it is led by multiple people, roman republic seems to be the best model

Islam is.

Muslims are not. At least, not as much as they claim to be. They have some of the largest closets on Earth.

A lot of people in the Middle East are mere ISP leak away from execution.

He got married to her when she was 6, but took her virginity at 9.

kek mad

It would be, although to be honest it would ruin the one thing that really puts Europe above so many other places - aesthetic. The numerous European languages that flourished over the course of history would be slowly replaced by Arabic and assimilated to a language that frankly sounds like shit and puts "al"s and "yy"s in words and titles that just sounds awful. Not to mention that the burka looks ugly, its literally a pitch-black cloth, no sense of expression of vibrancy. And what great music has Islam contributed? (inb4 Muslimgauze doesn't count). Its just so boring its not worth considering.

>discard the rest of his posts just for le hat meme
Assmad

Honestly, I was hoping that guy would reply. I was having fun.

Thx for not being a dickhead atleast.