Aztec Hate Thread

Why are people so buttmad about the spanish conquest of the Aztecs? Don't they know they were psycopathic barbarian savages who made cartel executioners and ISIS look like decent people? They were also pizzagate-tier child abusers. Read thread for examples

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yacatecuhtli
youtube.com/watch?v=I9QuO09z-SI
liveleak.com/view?i=f80_1448324345
liveleak.com/view?i=572_1424548638
liveleak.com/view?i=45d_1417000012
liveleak.com/view?i=164_1412980084
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Every Aztec year had 18 festivals, and human sacrifice was central to the festivities at each of these.

>The sacrificial victim would be placed on a stone and would have his chest and stomach cut by the priest. The heart would then be taken out of the body as it was still beating. It would be held upwards in a gesture of offering to Huitzilopochtli. The dead body would be cut up and given to people as a gift; it is thought these pieces were then eaten.

>Tlaloc was the god of water and rain. The Aztecs were afraid that if they made Tlaloc angry he would stop the rain which would dry up their crops and cause disease. They believed that the Tlaloc wanted the tears of children so it was the young who were sacrificed to him and they would be made to cry before the sacrifice ritual was performed

>Other religious sacrificial practices took place, this included bloodletting. This was the process of self-harming to allow large amounts of blood to be shed without death occurring. The sentiment of offering this blood to the gods was the same as sacrifice. The Aztecs also killed snakes, deer and even butterflies for the same reason. They also created images of the gods using dough that was mixed with human blood and honey. In a religious ceremony these sculptures would be “sacrificed” and then either burnt or eaten.

Aztecs did nothing wrong. Huitzilopochtli demands sacrifice. Stay mad

I respect the Aztecs ability as conquerors and empire builders. They had some pretty impressive aqueducts too.

>In some provinces circumcision took place, which was effected by means of sharp knives made of flint. The cursed idol temples were called cues, and were as numerous as the churches, chapels, and monasteries in Spain. Every township had its own temples, and these infernal buildings were filled with demons and diabolical-looking figures. Besides these, every Indian man and woman had two altars, one near to where they slept, and the other near the door of the house. In these were placed several wooden boxes, which they termed petacas, full of small and large idols, flint knives used in the sacrifices, and books made of the bark of trees, which they call amatl, containing their signs to denote the seasons, and things that have happened. Most of the Indians, particularly those living on the coasts and in the hotter climates, were given to unnatural lusts. To such a dreadful degree was this practised, that men even went about in female garments, and made a livelihood by their diabolical and cursed lewdness.
>The Indians ate human flesh in the same way we do that of oxen, and there were large wooden cages in every township, in which men, women, and children were fattened for their sacrifices and feasts. In the same way they butchered and devoured all the prisoners they took during war time. Sons committed incest with their mothers, fathers with their daughters, brothers with their sisters, and uncles with their nieces. They were addicted to the vice of drunkenness to a most terrible degree, and the inhabitants of Panuco had the most filthy and unheard-of custom, of injecting the wine of their country, by means of hollow canes, into their bodies, in the same way we should take a clyster. Various other vices and abominations were practised among them; and every man took as many wives as he liked

Like any of this is bad

>I will commence with the human sacrifices and the other abominations which were practised throughout the whole of the provinces we subdued. According to the computations of the Franciscan monks, who arrived in New Spain subsequent to father Olmedo, above 2500 persons were annually sacrificed to the idols in Mexico, and some of the towns lying on the lake. As this barbarous custom was also prevalent in all the other provinces, the number, of course, is much greater. But these human sacrifices were not the only abominations that were practised by the inhabitants; I should, however, scarcely know where to end, if I were to enumerate them all. I will, therefore, only relate what I witnessed with my own eyes, and heard with my own ears. Of the victims that were sacrificed, the faces, ears, tongues, lips, the breast, the arms and legs, were brought as a burnt-offering to the idol

While they are interesting, I certainly don't feel bad that they got completely demolished. Before they even started their Empire, they killed the daughter of a King who was supposed to marry one of them then had someone dance in her skin in front of him.

>unironically disliking any of this

How

>child sacrificing bloodletting trannies

I loooove it!

Is this a rare case of a mexican beaner? If so

NOSOTROS

>"Dont they know" The large base of your "knowledge" is assumed and therfore not knowledge at all.

aztec traps... fucking hot

These people shouldve just been genocided we didnt need to civilize or mix with them

Every Mexican is a beaner you fucking idiot.

That's like saying "Is this a rare case of a Brazilian in a favella?"

Go impeach your one good president and figure out what the fuck you wanted to say

>canadian beaner intellectual

>buttmad HUEHUE

>Was conquered by Poorturgal

Oh hey, look how this piece of writing justifies horrible actions against horrible people.
Must absolutely reflect reality no? Propaganda wasn't real nor existed in those times.

Well just-a-hockey-puck trudeau said Mexicans need no visas to enter, so maybe burrito is coming in.

But no, I'm ancient persian

ESTAMOS

>Why are people so buttmad about the spanish conquest of the Aztecs

Namely who?

Being a crypto jew i'm actually disappointed that they didn't butcher every single one of them.

Sounds like Brazil desu

they would eventually learn!

The Aztecs did literally nothing wrong.

Might makes right. If you have the power to do something then you are, objectively, doing nothing wrong by doing it. The weak exist only to be exploited. That is why the Aztecs did nothing wrong. That is why the Spanish did nothing wrong by conquering them. That is why Americans did nothing wrong by pushing out the Native Americans. That is why Muslims are doing nothing wrong by conquering Europe.

Sacrificing autists and potential ancestors of Sup Forums posters sounds fine to me.

The fuckedup part is when they combined bloodletting and circumcision rituals for fortune telling purposes.

>Society where "morality" is based upon the routine ritual murder and torture of the powerless and less fortunate.....

that is why i do nothing wrong when im banging ur mom

>That is why the Spanish did nothing wrong by conquering them.

We, in fact, did something terribly wrong.
We allowed them to live.

I swear to god if I took a walk around the street 7/10 individuals would be of latin american or moorish descent.

We went far too soft on the mud-skinned god-loving fanatics.
And this comes from a mud-skinned god-loving fanatic descendant.

Not too different from modern society desu

Do you(or anyone else) have the pic of that Spanish conquistador on top of the temple looking over?

It looks really neat

post aztec qts

>According to the computations of the Franciscan monks
Wait
Wait
Wait

Hold up. Hoooooooole up ... are u saying he did the ((computations))??
>i has done the computations fellow nobleman

I can't decide who was good or bad in this case. The Aztecs oral tradition says a ((((Merchant)))) "god" who took blood sacrifices (literally traded gold for blood) tricked them into going south.

Official history says they were random unaccoubtered for "hunter gatherers" which is obvious horseshit. The DNA haplogroup has the Mezitos with identical markers to Native American tribes. So obvious some ((((merchant))) tricked these fuckers into this behaviour.

What a coincidence they cut their dicks off too for the Jew-god.
>oops, that's anti Semitic. """Merchant""" god.

Heh they also baked blood into a dough. Isn't that """""blood libel"""" if u saw that about another group? Matzah oy vey.
With all the blood sacrifice and shit the actual (((Jews))) are clearly not what ppl think as Jews. This same shits been going on for 3000+ years and it all links back to a certain shield.

>is the portugal

>>We allowed them to live.

We hadnt have enough population in the peninsula, we needed them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yacatecuhtli
Yacatecuhtli was their god of commerce and travelers.
"His name means "lord of the nose" (Nahuatl yacatl, nose and tecuhtli, lord)."

The reason so many mexicans drifted away from spanish ways and now deny anything that is spanish is because of the Black Legend, britsh propaganda, that made even a smart man like father Miranda fall for their bullshit.

The book "A brief story of Mexico" from Vasconselos is recommended to anyone who wants to learn more about mexico and the shitty state in which it is right now.

Literally how can ppl not see the connection here.

And pol complains about jews

This too.

This sounds like propaganda like that made against Catholics back in the day, like with the Inquisition and pretending that people were roaming the countryside burning villages or some shit rather than a few thousand people dying over many years. If it's true though it's worse than I thought the Aztecs were. Don't give a fuck either way though, as colonization is generally cool with me

I go to SDSU. I am an Aztec. Fuck off.

Yeah we have a history of anti-Spanish propaganda too, together with anti Roman-Catholic sentiments..
Make the House of Habsburg great again!

NOSOTROS

Somebody meme...
>ban Aztec history for being anti-Semitic
-big nosed merchant God
-blood sacrifices
-baked bread with blood (matzah)
-circumcision performed for merchants

Say how the entire history is anti-Semitic blood libel about their Jewish gods and this needs to be banned from textbooks

That's a tautology, not a philosophy genius

>Don't they know they were psycopathic barbarian savages who made cartel executioners and ISIS look like decent people?

People dressed in jaguar skins invade your village.
Kill a bunch of people, take more captive.
Big feast that night, lasts into the next day.
They kill, cook and eat a bunch of your fellow villagers while you watch from nearby hills.
A few days later, they lead their new slaves south.

> This is why all the Pueblo people hated the Aztec.

>Why are people so buttmad about the spanish conquest of the Aztecs?
Muh ancestral "wisdom" n sheet.

Oh God, how much I hate indigenism

>Huitzilopochtli
They had some cool sounding names

Me too. Our indians never even did anything of notice, yet muh indians, muh noble savages, muh ebil poortuguese, muh gib back gold, muh give the country back to the indians

Are you full Aztec, or are you just saying you are Aztec when you are just a mestizo who doesn't even know anything about Aztec culture?

He's a wewuzer

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Calmecac, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Tlaxcala, and I have over 300 confirmed captives. I am trained in ātl tlachinolli warfare and I’m the top atlatl sniper in the entire Aztec armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another sacrfice. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before by Tlaltecuhtli , mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over smoke signals? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of quimichtin across the Nahua and your smoke is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, Tlacotin. I am the embodiment of Tzitzimitl that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over four hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained with the Mācuahuitl, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Triple Alliance and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of Tlaloc, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the blood price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and I will put your skull in the tzompantli. You’re fucking dead, Nopiltze.

Liberating the dutch was a mistake

kek
youtube.com/watch?v=I9QuO09z-SI

After 500 years, only 46 bodies of children have been found in the Main Temple of Tenochtitlan. The Spanish killed ten times that in a couple of hours in the same place.

>While Hernán Cortés was in Tenochtitlan, he heard about other Spaniards arriving on the coast – Pánfilo de Narváez had come from Cuba with orders to arrest him – and Cortés was forced to leave the city to fight them. During his absence, Moctezuma asked deputy governor Pedro de Alvarado for permission to celebrate Toxcatl (an Aztec festivity in honor of Tezcatlipoca, one of their main gods). But after the festivities had started, Alvarado interrupted the celebration, killing almost everyone present at the festival, men, women, and children alike.
>The Spanish version of the incident claims the conquistadors intervened to prevent a ritual of human sacrifice in the Templo Mayor; the Aztec version says the Spaniards were enticed into action by the gold the Aztecs were wearing, prompting an Aztec rebellion against the orders of Moctezuma. While differing so on Alvarado's specific motive, both accounts are in basic agreement that the celebrants were unarmed and that the massacre was without warning and unprovoked.

>>The sacrificial victim would be placed on a stone and would have his chest and stomach cut by the priest.
The sacrificial victims were captured warriors, who should have died in worse ways on the battlefield in the first place.
Not even counting non-religious wars among christians of the same branch, Europeans were not far from it.

I demand for this pic too.
I've been looking for it for a while

Cool story, have some more:

>One time I saw four or five of the principal lords roasted and broiled upon these gridirons.
>Also I think that there were two or three of these gridirons, garnished with the like furniture, and for that they cried out pitifully, which thing troubled the Captain that he could not then sleep: he commanded to strangle them. The Sergeant, which was worse than the hangman that burned them (I know his name and friends in Seville would not have them strangled, but himself putting bullets in their mouths, to the end that they should not cry, put to the fire, until they were softly roasted after his desire. I have seen all the aforesaid things and others infinite.
>And forasmuch as all the people which could flee, hid themselves in the mountains, and mounted on the tops of them, fled from the men so without all manhood, empty of all pity, behaving them as savage beasts, the slaughterers and deadly enemies of mankind: they taught their Hounds, fierce Dogs, to tear them in pieces at the first view, and in the space that one may say a Credo, assailed and devoured an Indian as if it had been a swine. >These dogs wrought great destructions and slaughters. And forasmuch as sometimes, although seldom, when the Indians put to death some Spaniards upon good right and Law of due justice: they made a Law between them, that for one Spaniard they had to slay a hundred Indians

>We, in fact, did something terribly wrong.
>We allowed them to live.
if only, you would have been left alone to kill yourselves with your superior IQ

>Tenochtitlan was founded on an islet in the western part of the lake in the year 1325. Around it, the Aztecs created a large artificial island using a system similar to the creation of chinampas. To overcome the problems of drinking water, the Aztecs built a system of dams to separate the salty waters of the lake from the rain water of the effluents. It also permitted them to control the level of the lake. The city also had an inner system of channels that helped to control the water.

>During Cortés' siege of Tenochtitlan in 1521, the dams were destroyed, and never rebuilt, so flooding became a big problem for the new Mexico City built over Tenochtitlan.

>Mexico City suffered from periodic floods; in 1604 the lake flooded the city, with an even more severe flood following in 1607. Under the direction of Enrico Martínez, a drain was built to control the level of the lake, but in 1629 another flood kept most of the city covered for five years.

>Eventually the lake was drained by the channels and a tunnel to the Pánuco River, but even that could not stop floods, since by then most of the city was under the water table. The flooding could not be completely controlled until 1967, with the construction of a Deep Drainage System.

>The ecological consequences of the draining were enormous. Parts of the valleys were turned semi-arid, and even today Mexico City suffers for lack of water. Due to overdrafting that is depleting the aquifer beneath the city, Mexico City is estimated to have dropped 10 meters in the last century. Furthermore, because soft lake sediments underlie most of Mexico City, the city has proven vulnerable to soil liquefaction during earthquakes, most notably in the 1985 earthquake when hundreds of buildings collapsed and thousands of lives were lost.

even back then those guys were hated by all the other guys on the block. cortes was INVITED by the other mexican tribes to end those psychos. a bit like the kurds begging for airstrikes and speciul foces to get rid of ISIS

>Most of the Indians, particularly those living on the coasts and in the hotter climates, were given to unnatural lusts. To such a dreadful degree was this practised, that men even went about in female garments, and made a livelihood by their diabolical and cursed lewdness.

Aztecs confirmed for highly advanced progressives

Conquistadores confirmed for transphobic Republicans

>implying the history is not written by the victors
>implying these are not spanish lies

WTF I love aztecs now #lovetrumpshate

>cortes was INVITED by the other mexican tribes to end those psychos
Cortes fought their main allies at least twice a day for 15 days until the Spaniards sniped enough commanders-nobility with their cannons. Only then the Tlaxcalan nobles who didn't go to battle and saw the Spaniards as an opportunity to conquer the Aztecs, offered an alliance.

Tf are you talking about? Aztec people are excinct

Aztec IDF gtfo
Medieval Total War showed me how it was - a cavalry charge killed your nobles (by 40 cabaleros no less).

Spain >> Mexico

Child sacrifice and unholy and perverse acts upon children give me a boner

>a cavalry charge killed your nobles
it was deadly even for the Old Wolrders who faced horses for thousands of years, Mesoamericans had one battle to develope anti-cavalry tactics

based colgate

Is this a jojo reference?

>burn all their books
>say that they were literal demons and show mean images to justify the massacre
|
|
|>
|

very, very different, you idiot.

You're right. Better be the descendants of black slaves brought to the continent by Iberians and then ruining the country hundreds of years later.

>who made cartel executioners and ISIS look like decent people?
This is really rich coming from a Brazilian.

liveleak.com/view?i=f80_1448324345
liveleak.com/view?i=572_1424548638
liveleak.com/view?i=45d_1417000012
liveleak.com/view?i=164_1412980084

>after 500 years

they didn't just leave the bodies.

those 46 bodies of children were from the LAST sacrifice.

which indicates hundreds of children per year.

it was our divine duty to exterminate every last spic.

>shot in the head or stabbed
meanwhile in tacoland
>cut fingers with a saw, feed them to victim and cut head with breadknife

Every mexican I know claims to be a full-blooded aztec warrior tho

don't speak badly of your fathers, spic. you descend from generations of your mothers being raped by europeans

Nigga, at least post something that is actually bad from hueland

This thread is about 700 years late...

>those 46 bodies of children were from the LAST sacrifice.
The burials were in different depths you lazy googless fuck. Meanwhile the Spaniards killed 8000 nobles and their children in a couple of hours on the same spot.

Read the biography "The true history of the conquest of New Spain", it perfectly explains the Aztec savagery and why they had to die.

machiavel waz right
2k cavalary is all u need
the rest you put some infantry to finish the job

Nearly everything is bad here, but it's mostly a freeforall, so don't come tooting your pipe when you live under cartel rule as well as state corruption rule.

>Sons committed incest with their mothers, fathers with their daughters, brothers with their sisters, and uncles with their nieces.
>fathers with their daughters

sounds hot

>it perfectly explains the Aztec savagery and why they had to die
this

Sacrifices is still occur regularly in Mexico only now thanks to the Catholics it has taken on a Luciferian angle

Mmmmmmmm

>The sacrificial victims were captured warriors, who should have died in worse ways on the battlefield in the first place.
I honestly can't see how dying on a battlefield can be in any way worse than being sacrificed by being cut open as you're held down.

not the same place

>americans

daily remider not to let americans near your kids
inb4 gypo

>different colored people

Oh no, what does it mean?

Shut up, town rapist. I bet you're a /ss/fag too.

Aztecs are the mascot for SDSU, you losers.

they're sacrificing a whiteboi

>only 46 bodies of children have been found
>The sacrificial victims were captured warriors
mexican intellectuals

>The sacrificial victims were captured warriors, who should have died in worse ways on the battlefield in the first place.
this is what pachis believe

siege city was destroyed
color me surprised
you should've had surrender the moment we landed and this wouldn't have happen