Whats Sup Forums opinion on Christians in the Middle east

Whats Sup Forums opinion on Christians in the Middle east.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7ZYxZpGersQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're brown so we gotta kill them

t. newfag

They're beter than muzzies

They're not Muslim. Good enough.

Are they White?

Maybe

MOONMAN MOONMAN CAN'T YOU SEE?

There should be a Christian country in the Middle East.

Muslims have dozens, Jews have one, Christians have 0.

What is Georgia and Armenia.

Fucking retard.

Also there should be more christian countries in Europe, muslims have dozens.

That's Europe

Haha he thinks Syrians aren't white, Italians can be darker skinned too

xD

That should be Lebanon.

Maybe we could get people from south America to move to Europe.

Run.

Clearly suicidal.

There will never be one
go be an idol worshiper somewhere else.
you're all nothing but an embarrassment to your prophet Jesus.

You are not from Saudi Arabia

What's their problem? Can they even comprehend the shittyness of the NT?

ISIS just blew up two churches and its Palm Sunday today..

Honestly, after putting up with all the shit muslims have handled to them during centuries and still keep their religion I wouldn't hesitate to consider them based honorary aryans.

Middle East is originally Muslim but Christians got there some centuries later, during the crusades. That colonization project failed so they should go home already

Says a worshipper of moon God.
Stop perverting the judeo-christian Truth, thief, liar.

Christians were the much earlier than muslims. Do you even history.

Brave cunts, desu. Or just Faithful. Faith always makes you do dumb shit, like refuse to leave the country whose vast majority hates your guts and is well known for bombings, stoning, beheading and driving vehicles into babies. That said, Faith makes them do that shit too so..

Shitskin loving Shariablue cuckboys

A bunch of really poor people. I don't want them here, but of course I feel bad for them

you fucking niggers i'm tired of posting pic related wherever i go.

>moon god
shows how little you know.

>There should be a Christian country in the Middle East.
Lebanon was made to be a designated country for Maronite Catholics(though Orthobros were welcome as well), but due to an influx of Palestinians, high Muslim birthrates, and Christians always emigrating, it became Muslim majority.

What if you could trade them for Muslims

Middle Eastern Christians are some of the oldest there ever were.
Egyptian Christians predate most European Christians.
>and no, they were KANGZ.

The Roman empire was as much an influence on North Africa and the ME as it was Europe. Just pull up their territory map to see it.

Better than Muslims, look at the pic, all of them are wealthy and orderly, they're a step above their Middle Eastern brethren

that's a no-brainer

Literally this

Lebanon is in the middle-east and 41% of its population are christian. They are considered the last enclave of christians in the middle-east. And they are protected by Israel and the United States, so muslins don't dare attack them.

Kill yourself cow fucker

easy targets for muslims to humiliate christianity

Being monotheist doesn't mean you're not pagan.
You worship a pagan God.

What is there to humiliate in a dying religion?

Muslims worship the one true God

They live in Muslim majority countries and are treated like trash, they murdered and attacked on a regular basis and humiliating, keeping them around is good for Islamic propaganda that Christianity is a weak and inferior religion

was the god of Adam a pagan god?
was the god of Abraham a pagan god?
was the god of Jesus a pagan god?

oh wait, they're actually worshiping the same god..
hmm.. really activates your almonds.

Yeah I'm familiar with that historical revisionism. Tell me, if Christians were first why are Muslims majority? Actually it began in Greece, that's why the Bible is from a Greek translation and not Arabic

Satanists will also say they worship one true God.
Fuck off, if God is not present by miracles, it doesn't matter how hard you try and say you are a good guy.

They got balls

>oh wait, they're actually worshiping the same god..
Nope - read the Quran

well Allah is literally Lucifer, and Lucifer is identifiable as a Lunar presence.

Or did you think it was a coincidence your god actually allows:
>lying
>murder(honor killings)
>rape (of women, children, and even men in some cases)
>slavery
>Muslim countries literally put the fucking moon on their flags

You worship the entity that Christians would call "the devil." However he is also the second most powerful entity in the universe, and the best liar/manipulator; so of course he can also be called "great" by the people who follow him.

The rest realize he is the Lord of Lies.

They belong to Eastern Christianity.
you'f be surprised if you compare their religious beliefs with yours.
some were just treated as heretics throughout the history.

Sure, nigger.

Jews lived in the middle east at that time and the first christians were also jews. The fact the bible was in Greek is because they preached in greece and rome.

They are treated normally, they just aren't accepted fully. This is their problem because they don't want to integrate. They are allowed to worship in peace however

Attacking or killing them is only recent thanks to the West fucking around in the ME and funding takfiris. Think about it, if Muslims regularly killed Christians in their midst how do they still exist (and in great numbers)? Muslims have controlled these places for more than a millenia

what does everyone think about the Christians in Egy-

wait nvm.

Ishmael is the father of the wild donkey people. He wasn't the chosen son.

They're all going to be brutally murdered by ISIS

The God of Adam, Abraham and Jesus i(which is God himself) is described in the bible and lived by the Church. You are a thief.

I pity them. They lead a difficult life.

God bless those, who under adversity, continue to worship the Lord.

>Whats Sup Forums opinion on Christians in the Middle east.

deep respect

Bruderbond.

Should kill 10 mussos for everyone of them harmed.

Honorary aryans

They are the true Christians

Honorary...

>lying
3 cases, in war, fixing between two and to your woman (honey your food was amazing today, you're looking good too)

>murder
“Whoever kills a person [unjustly]…it is as though he has killed all mankind. And whoever saves a life, it is as though he had saved all mankind.” (Qur’an, 5:32)

>rape
lol we're not even supposed to have sex without marriage

>slavery
The system allows it to be a one generation of slaves, which is why slavery doesn't exist today, read about the Mameluke caliphate.

and the moon is merely an adopted symbol due to our calendar uses the moon instead of the sun.

Was the golden calf the God of Abraham?

No?

Then what makes you think that you can claim to be worshiping the same god when your prophet Muhammad created a golden calf of his own and claims that it is the same God despite being recognized as alien and idolatrous by both Jews and Christians?

Don't you have a cube to dance around or a stone to kiss?

>They are treated normally

Aren't they banned from building churches, and aren't the men forbidden from marrying Muslim women? (While a Muslim man can "marry" up to four Christian women, all children automatically Muslim.)
>They are allowed to worship in peace however
Today Muslims killed 43 Christians in Egypt.

A good preview of future Europe.

Crusade when?

You go on a pilgrimage to pray towards a cube with some rocks in it. And your prayers refer to muhammed. Do you not see the irony?

Better than mudshits. Some of their women look really hot

>muhammad built the cube

lol if you're a christian or jewish, go read the bible.

>lol we're not even supposed to have sex without marriage
In the Quran you should read the part called the women. It tells you all about rape.

Wahhabism is pure trash.

Time to find a new god

please go ahead and quote anything about it, i'm all ears.

true, as Christ said "you shall be known by your fruits"

Christianity
>created the absolute best, most generous, most kind, highest standard of living countries the world have ever seen. Everyone in the world wants to live in the west

Islam
>created third world hell holes filled with nothing but violence and hatred

Your "holy" book is full of contradictions.

>This is their problem because they don't want to integrate.

>Implying mudslimes aren't the ones not integrating to originally christians lands

Face it Abdul, you're a human cancer

>They're brown so we gotta kill them

They're literally the most courageous people on this freaking earth, fat disgusting fuck. To be a Christian in the middle east you need to be sincere unlike all the Evangelicals freaks in the Usa aka kikes lovers...

I know right.

Actually Domitian was persecuting followers of Christ in 80 A.D, hundreds of years before the pedophilic war lord muhammad was born. Also, Islam spread exponentially through the middle east in the same fashion that Christianity did. Except Muslims believed that non-believers were to be killed, rather than converted.

This photo sums up the value of the koran, a blanket to keep a pig warm!

>christian
>uses paper money instead of gold
>literally built on interest and war-economics

yeah jesus would be proud.

Right, because we're suppose to believe you trade all your oil for gold?

What is "render unto caesar", yea our religion took us to the moon while yours worships it.

Yeah but they're brown so they gotta go down

You're typing this or your nigger slave?

>what is secularism
Yeah, Jesus is proud, because we don't use his name to commit crimes, we admit our mistakes instead of trying to create a world christian government.

They can build churches, just not in Mecca

Again, all America's fault. These groups that kill Christians kill way more Muslims. They are born from the womb of the CIA

Christians lost the favor of God after they introduced innovation and shirk unto Prophet Isa (pbuh) message.

>Worshipping Mammon

You are Judaized. Read what Jesus said about rich men and the Kingdom of Heaven

>Yeah but they're brown so they gotta go down

Fuck off, Bubba from West Virginia..these people are true Christians unlike you(most likely a Baptist or Evangelical). They're not Jewish mind slave like most Muricans...

How about the Saudi royals and all their wealth they like to flash?

They must be the most badass Christians on the planet. Imagine calling yourself a Christian in a fucking Muslim country. You have to be an absolute mad man.

muslim whipping posts

Tremendous respect for them.
I couldn't imagine having to practice my faith in a place where my church was under constant threat of being bombed, and I was under constant threat of being attacked in the street. Worst I ever get is people verbally attack me when I mention I'm a Christian.

whos that nigger?

post her nudes

All you have to do is go read the chapter called women

They are Jews. They are destroying the Ummah at the behest of Washington and London

Don't care

Christ was a kike

You talk and act like a white nigger, Bubba Dean...your family?

youtu.be/7ZYxZpGersQ

>last enclave of christians in the middle-east. And they are protected by Israel and the United States
>protected by Israel and the United States
>protected by Israel

We must retake Constantinople and rightful Christian clay from the Crescent dogs.