APOLOGIZE RIGHT FUCKING NOW

APOLOGIZE RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

nyu.edu/about/news-publications/news/2017/march/trump-clinton-debates-gender-reversal.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9yC7-JsR2Fk
youtube.com/watch?v=DZbQtCtxAXM
youtu.be/EEJPNiMCiPA
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/04/08/msnbc-hosts-conspiracy-theory-what-if-putin-planned-the-syrian-chemical-attack-to-help-trump/?utm_term=.eaef851056a6
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No more than her misandry ever did

>Too incompetent to win despite having news/celebrities etc on her side
>"It's because I'm a woman"

Shit excuse

>>Obamacare still in effect
>>bombing syria with taxpayer dollars
>>debt still going up
>>illegals still entering the country unchallenged

Turns out we got her as president anyways. I don't see why liberals would complain.

Go eat a dick Hillary.

You guys don't actually contest this though, do you?

That attacks were leveled against her on no basis other than her being female?

I mean did you browse Sup Forums once, during the campaign? It was every fourth or fifth thread.

>She lost because she was a woman.
>The same people who didn't want her to win don't now want Marine Le Pen to win in France.

Ok.

Those were probably ironic satire. Everyone knows Sup Forums is ironic satire.

>implying Hillary lost

We're sorry

Yeah prime cuts of juicy bait. Too good to be true. She is so ripe for the picking. You have a laundry list of all sorts of shit you can throw at her.

S-sorry shillary

NY University already disproved this

nyu.edu/about/news-publications/news/2017/march/trump-clinton-debates-gender-reversal.html

>Make millions through corruption and influence peddling
>"Anytime someone criticizes me, it's sexism"
Hillary has done more to discredit identity politics than anyone else I can think of (yes, even Obongo).

Fuck Hillary. If she were a man, I'd still fucking hate her. She didn't win because she was literally a syphilis-induced wreck of a shitty human being, not because she was a woman.

Rare.

...I mean, it just has to be admitted.

I dont think I ever wanted to kill someone quite as much as Hillary.

I agree..but probably about as much misogyny as misandry, so it balances out.

She's right you know. But what she wont tell you is that it was hispanic males who are the misogynists. How would they explain that one?

She is right, though. Nobody wanted a woman POTUS. Even white women didn't want a white woman as POTUS.

Not worth whining over, HRC. Its done. Move on.

wtf I love crooked, murderous, old white women with hit lists now!

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger niggerniggerniggerniggerniggernigger nigger nigger nigger nigger niggenigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger niggerr nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger niggerniggernigger nigger nigger nigger nigge

it did play a role.
mostly she was a crappy candidate but misogyny was always going to be an issue for some people, maybe a percent or two.

>2017
>women still pretend they aren't the privileged gender to a ridiculous degree

why do we put up with this bullshit? i'd be reborn as a woman in a heartbeat. even ugly women can make $1,000+ a day just selling their cunts

I would be ashamed if my country was led by a cunt. Women need to be told what to do. End of discussion.

intredasting

it looks like she is calling him out on his shit, if Trump were a woman it might have actually helped his case by removing the "he is a manly man who shouts people down habitually" element

Except bias in favor of women helped her too. There's a reason she kept playing the woman card

Cunts should not hold jobs, especially in politics.

bullshit

ever see her huge 1to 3k person rallies. Half were men.

>nothing is ever my responsibility
>it's always someone else's fault
typical feminist retard

SAGE

This is why there is one gender and that women are objects

nobody wants a female leader, especially one as disgusting as shillcunt

>women supported Trump more after the pussy grabbing leak

it sucks when the only tactic you have to grow your persona is suicide by barballs but you can't just kill half the population by tumbles from stairs

>Implying Trump isn't now the president

This

fuck Ivanka! she destroyed Trump for me
Never let a woman run your shit
especially a jew

Shilllary lost, bc not enough Democrats came out to vote for her. (Certainly, the GOP weren't going to vote for her, unless she expected to attract Republican Party voters in the Novoember general election on account of her neoliberal platform ?) Is she then, therefore, saying that the Democrats, who didn't vote for her, were misogynistic ?

Yeah, but it was also expected that we would vote for her solely because she was female, which is retarded in and of itself, so I decided I wasn't going to vote for her just because she was female but rather because she was a horrible candidate. The left doesn't understand this and is more concerned about genitals and feelings rather as opposed to logic. This should be a given by now.

>53% of white women vote against you
>muh misogyny

Most women are disgusting cunts. Hillary is the queen of the cunts.

In the age of "A FUCKING WHITE MALE!", you think women have it worse than men?
If anything, she gained a ton of votes simply because she's a woman, just like Obama got tons of votes for being a nigger.

>ignore the rust belt
>lose the rust belt
>lose the election
>hurr it's cause i'm a woman

I agree that misogyny plaid a role. Beta cucks were so afraid of being accused of misogyny that they voted for her just because she's a woman. The misogyny narrative massively benefited Hillary.

The number of people who didn't vote for her because she's a woman is almost certainly balanced out by the ones who voted for her entirely because she's a woman.

youtube.com/watch?v=DZbQtCtxAXM

1:11 onwards, he basically nails it.

But she won, she's a Farage tier 4d chess master

Why can't she just fuck off already

I guess this mean the Russian interference narrative is collapsing

Nope, still hate her/him

youtu.be/EEJPNiMCiPA

She literally got more votes; Donald Trump won fair and square, of course, but if misogyny lost her this election, then wouldn't she have *less* votes?

I mean, you can't have it both ways, Hilldawg

newfriend

She got mroe votes agaisnt obama but I don't hear progressives complain that he won their primary.

LOCK
HER
UP

Its still alive and kicking:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/04/08/msnbc-hosts-conspiracy-theory-what-if-putin-planned-the-syrian-chemical-attack-to-help-trump/?utm_term=.eaef851056a6

that lady is pretty cool

ugh what a faggot tho

delusion

WOW!!! I am actually unable to make a comment. Putin and Donald are now releasing chemical weapons to hide collusion. I just don't know what to say.

> Shes right.

Her husband sexually assaulted 7 women. Then lied about it (and a myriad of other illegal and immoral acts including sexual harrassment, corruption charges stemming from the whitewater land deals / thefts to congress, to the supreme court, (who ruled 9-0 that he should at the very least stand trial for sexual misconduct. And when was the last time you saw a supreme court unanimously vote on anything?), to the press and to the American public

She is, at the very least, guilty of aiding and abetting this crime.

It was her idea to paint the victims of her husband's sexual violence as 'stalkers" or "gold diggers".

She was the one who suggested having investigators look into the backgrounds of these women to proactively stitch them up, (even the ones who had not yet come forward)

Hatred of women runs deep with Hilldawg. It's what makes her such a special person. Who else can lay claim to dragging a rape victim through a media circus of false claims.

She despises women on a level unseen in human history. More than even her rapist of a husband could ever lay claim to.

I mean what idiot would want a woman as the leader of the most powerful country on Earth?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Yes but in political positions people don't want them, not even women. It is "misogyny" in a sense but women are not natural leaders, period. It's not in their nature. There's a far greater difference between gender than race.

That's not to say I'd agree with any of Hillary's policies if she were a man.

This bitch is delusional, no one looks at her and thinks 'woman'.

I was against her for her politics AND her gender. men and women ARE different. we both may be human, but our thinking habits and patterns are different.

>It was misogyny

Long debunked excuse.

Trump dominated her during the debates. A simple gender swap shows it.

>Misogyny played a role in my loss
>Won popular vote
>Lost white woman vote
>Most of Trump voters support Marine Le Pen

My favorite thing about this video is that it made people on the left admit they had a bias towards Hillary because she was female, the fucking hypocrites.

Yet most of this thread would gladly elect ivanka trump as first female president

so do you guys actually care about the scientific differences among women, or are you another cuck that will blindly follow anything as long as it follows partisanship to the republican party?

women can't lead countries, end of story

No

I was unaware Thatcher took tanks rides.

Why doesn't she just drop the act?

Shes absolutely right
her misogyny towards Bills victims lost her a shit load of votes