Uh oh, one step away from WW3

uh oh, one step away from WW3

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/russia-iran-us-america-syria-red-lines-respond-with-force-aggressor-air-strikes-war-latest-a7675031.html

great job Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-allies-idUSKBN17B0K7
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-assad-analysis-idUSKBN17B0PC
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brinkmanship
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They warned the Russians the strikes were coming, why didn't they warn them they would 'use force' the first time?

Good. Hopefully you get drafted.

The Russians claim they weren't warned

I rather commit suicide.

I bet every third Merry Cunt will.

fuck off ivan

Can't handle me, John.

Why would citizens want to fight in another world war?

It worked during ww1&2 because most soldiers were teenagers and there were absolutely no jobs and joining the army was the only solution.

But nowadays only very few are going to want to sacrifice their life to kill fucking russians.

>mfw liberals and trumpbots end up getting drafted to fight for israel

What are the actual chances of another draft? It seems at this point that they couldn't do another one; but maybe I'm just hoping so I don't get drafted.

I hope you get drafted when the war starts so I can take a shit on your lifeless body after russia is destroyed

>tfw too old for draft

>he wants to invade russia as an infantryman just so he can use some user as a toilet

End this rotten world already

>liberals getting drafted

The few who are actually physically able to lift a gun and hold it somewhat steady will be dismissed based on their mental disabilities.

yup I am too old and decrepit to draft

This is all just part of the game, OP. They know Trump is doing what he has to do because of political pressure, and they know that they have to respond in kind. Taking politics at face value is the reason you feel betrayed over every little thing.

So much dignity for one of "chosen nation".

BTW I'm a bit too old for this shit.

they will be assigned to guard ammo depots and scrub toilets, which sadly won't get them killed but it'll still be funny

>mental aerobics

if you guys get drafted, get a swastika tattoo. they kick people out of the army because of it

Just certain cities need to go, namely LA, NY, and DC

>What are the actual chances of another draft?
Zero
Drafts are a pain in the ass. You end up with a shit ton of useless turds who you need to train.
What's more likely is that they will call up reservists and institute stop loss measures. Those people already are trained.

ww3 for the jews. that's what all of this is about

Perfect then my liquified shit will cascade down your wrinkled skin and
mix with the vodka sweating from your pores.

old news reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-allies-idUSKBN17B0K7

also reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-assad-analysis-idUSKBN17B0PC

Israel has been bombing Iranian and Syrian soldiers for years and nothing has happened.

Turkey shot down a Russian jet and spit in Russia face and what did Putin do? He went to Turkey to bend over and suck muslim cock like a good cuck.

Iran and Russia are paper tigers. Trump would fucking annihilate Iran. They just need to give us a reason.

>limp dick obama draws red lines
>they get crossed
>does nothing about it

>trump crosses red line
>russia and iran are mad

one step from WW3 and 100x stronger in posture and bargaining than barry

12d interdimensional apocalypse chess

It's political suicide to reinstate the draft. The party in power would never be voted in again. Calm down you man children.

This is an empty threat. They won't do shit, because they are afraid of the nuclear response. It's empty posturing.

I hope we don't fight Russia because we'd be killing mostly white people and some funny looking Asians.

Obama wanted to bomb Syria, the difference is that he actually sought congressional approval before bombing a foreign government and they didn't give it to him.

> Russians claim they weren't warned

Woah! So you're mean to tell me that Russia is lying like a bunch of piece of shit alcoholic Ivan's squatting and playing dice? Amazing! That never happens.

I guess that call to Russia an hour before the strike and the evacuation of Russians from the airbase was just a coincidence...

Fucking fags.

Only place where your liquid shit will pour down to will be your pants, you neocon cuck.

I was thinking this, why would one "warning" cause the end of the world?

>trump would never fire missiles at syria, he is afraid of the nuclear response, its just posturing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brinkmanship

>slavs
>white
pick one and only one

it's a prank bro calm down you're on cocktv

no obama wanted to arm the rebels and he did

now they have our equipment and are using it to attack syria's gov forces

He fired the missiles because he knew there wouldn't be a response. No one want a war the last remaining superpower.

Just fucking do it already

>Didn't need a draft for Iraq or Afghanistan
>"GUYS WE ARE TOTALLY GONNA NEED ONE FOR SYRIA WHERE WE ARE ONLY USING SPECIAL FORCES AND BOMBING THEM FROM THE AIR AND SEA PREPARE YOUR ANGUS!!!"

Because they know they can't retaliate because we would fucking obliterate all opposition. So their only course of action is make a fake red line that they won't back up because they know they can't.

Also, look how they are saying " Any further attacks will draw a response" why not make a response over the strike in the first place? Top kek. Iran and Russia are extremely weak. Russia just has a bunch of nukes so they think they are tough.

If one of our allies were bombed, you know we would respond.

Backing up now cunt?

yes

Because Trump's administration is in a tailspin and he's horribly unpopular and having trouble pushing his agenda through, and nothing rises (at least at the start) popularity and support (and money making) like a war. Why do you think he's adding even more billions into our already bloated military budget?

With him at the helm and those surrounding him advising him, there is no way we're not going to war with someone before his first term is up. I didn't expect these levels of confrontation within the first 3 months though.

taking notes!

why wait.

> He's adding more to our military after Obama decimated it!! How dare he!!

Fuck off, Libcuck.

>mfw we made fun of Obama for drawing red lines and doing jack shit about it like a pussy
>mfw Trump cucked Russia and Iran so hard they're using the same rhetroic

MAGA

witnessed digits of truth

B-B-BUT TRUMP IS A RUSSIAN PUPPET!

The lack of patriotism is disgusting.
Please just fucking do it... You're worth nothing to the rest of us.

Do people actually think a draft will happen in the west? We are too multicultural now, there is literally no way it would ever be enforced

Fake news. It comes from turkish shitty source.

Mmm.......I think your right, will get to it shortly.

Iran and Syria?

Top fucking kek. Get better allies Ivan.

>Go from Obama drawing red lines in the sand and impotently doing nothing when they are crossed to Russia and Iran drawing red lines in the sand and impotently doing nothing when they are crossed

MAGA/10

So it's a win/win

lack of patriotism? you mean fighting for jews? like I said, I rather commit suicide.

Rooskies have no allies, user. Only the Army, the Navy and the Air Force.

What I mean is, we might send a flew drones, but I don't think we will see millions of millenials sacrifice their life the same way young people did in the two first world wars.

I mean, millenials don't even care enough to stop immigration in Europe after a terrorist attack. They certainly aren't going to run towards a russian pointing a riffel at them.

Pretty much this.

I can't believe r/syriancivilwar is being more reasonable than Sup Forums.