If white people are serious about ethnostatism then everyone white should leave all non-European land and return to...

If white people are serious about ethnostatism then everyone white should leave all non-European land and return to their ancestral land.
Stop taking other peoples land and come home, white man.

you steal my thread

Aryans civilized the entire ancient world, from the Middle East to America, to China to India. The entire world is rightfully "white."

Stay defeated.

>Aryans civilized the entire ancient world, from the Middle East to America, to China to India.
[citation needed] (state fact not myth)
>The entire world is rightfully "white."
You deserve to be oppressed by non-whites when you make bold statements such as this.

1. First of all, The Unites States was never the United States until European Americans Built and designed it.

2. Second of all, No race or subgroup in human existence has more impactful contributions, inventions, innovations, and disocverys than those categorized as whites.

The USA and Europe's cultural identity is white and shall remain so.

Yet the world is in utter peril compared to the ancient world.
If Europe belongs to its natives, you should at least remain consistent and let the natives of Americas have their clay.

Rule 1: ethnic areas should belong to their original ethnic group

Rule 1 Clause 1: The United States is partially exemp from this rule

Clause 1 contradicts rule 1, so it's invalid.
... Unless you want to be looked upon as a hypocrite, which won't really help your cause.

Whites build these nations and now they're supposed to just give them away? Maybe if we destroy all the skyscrapers, schools and highways than fine.

What the fuck is up with swedes and utter weakness?

Also I don't give a fuck about other ethnicities, one way or the other. I don't want them to succeed OR fail. I just care about the success of my own and where we are in the world right now

You can stay in the native land of other peoples if you like race mixing and multiculturalism and other disgusting things like that, and they are okay with it.
Sure, you can nuke everything you have built, as long slaves didn't build anything. I don't know what slaves were there for then anyway.

>if you like race mixing and multiculturalism
What are you on about? Also indians aren't even 3% of the US. We built this nation not them. And what white people do in the new world should have no impact on what whites do in Europe. If you want to keep diversity out of your country go for it, we have nothing to do with it.

Slaves were farm equipment and I do agree thy shouldn't have been brought here in the first place

>Inb4 Brazil
Here on business

They occupied it and followed their customs and their traditions, you went there and destroyed everything. They kept their land clean and you are polluting it with all the modern equipment possible. It doesn't matter what infrastructure you built because you imposed your will on another people who never harmed you in the first place. You replaced their customs with yours. If you think Europe should belong to Europeans, then you should consistently wish the same for other natives.

You have your arbitrary rules and so do I

I agree. However the USA/Canada/NewZealand/Australia are rightfully ours. We should fuck off out of Africa though.

We murdered them and took their land, it's ours now. Just as Sweden will be rightful Arab clay unless you fight to defend it.

>argentina
>white

I care about european because I'm of european descent, nothing more. And you cqb fuck right off with this fantasy of the "honorable and peacefull savage" you ignorant moron. We came, built a first world nation, and they died of disease. And now you expect us to leave because you're too weak to stand up for your own home.

Europe belongs to the europeans if they can keep it. Regardless of whether we can keep America as well

These parts of the world you speak of were built by whites and the populations are majority white now.

Regardless, these are territorial disputes. They do not prove the idea of an ethnostate to be morally wrong.

Fixed that for you