Brit/pol - roman salute is inherently british edition

no links either edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_WfwX68E6Ys
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/apr/09/birmingham-woman-standing-in-defiance-of-edl-protester-goes-viral
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just fook my shit up senpai

>we're going to work with Russia
>nvm we're going to bomb Assad instead
>no wait it's just going to be only once
>wait a minute, we want Assad gone politically
>hold on, the attacks was just a show we're going to meet with Russia
>lol we're going to continue coordination with Assad against ISIS

The fuck is wrong with this administration

>immigrants are free money
immigrants also bring with them the opportunity for debt. people here already have debt, a lot are at their debt max.
i read somewhere that each immigrant has a potential debt value of £40k.

TFW everyone wants to go to raves and parties
and you just want to go to a Mosley rally

Rate my tv show idea:

>Called the Quintessentially British Road Trip
>Features Ajem Choudary and Majid Nawaz going on a road trip of the UK

I was making one you nonse.

What is so fucking hard about...

1) Getting the thread name right.

2) Actually providing some material for discussion.

First for Ed

Doing what? visting all the mosques?

what's so hard about simply posting the links in a post instead of being brutally butthurt and attention seeking

That would be amazing but you would have to use the mockumentary format and call it a comedy

> What's so hard about posting the links in a post.

Well the fucking autistic OP couldn't manage it so...

Could be them driving lorries into crowds. Can be anything. Just focuses on their reaction and relationship of an extremist and a 'moderate'.

Could also redpill the normies on 'moderates'.

Kissinger has got his foot in the door.
He was a KGB agent.
Last time someone stood up to him it wasNixon - and Kissinger was the only one untouched by Watergate.

I hope the 4D chess meme is real.

Shit niggas, i checked and nobody had made a thread.

We have a spare one now anyhow

I'm really struggling through this Neil drought lads, when is he back?

Come home, Croatia.

20th April lad

Not as quintessentially British as a Mosque, though.

Cheers

It's also quintessentially Canadian

Just like our actual country, foreigners are ruining these threads...

youtu.be/_WfwX68E6Ys

topkek

savage

Classic. Talking of fucking dreadful new MPs, has that scruffy cunt Gareth Snell said anything since he got in? Or are they forcing him to keep his gob shut?

Why are his glasses steamed up? kek

Lads should I become an MP

kek look at this manlet

He got caught wanking in front of a primary school playground whilst out canvassing during the by-election run-up

Kek

I see him all the time around Belfast, he is very short. The GoT people have done a good job concealing this on tv.

It's funny because I saw women online talking about how he's got everything going for him 'but oh, he's short..'. Feel legitimately sorry for small blokes, not much you can do to hide it in real life.

SAVAGE

This is why manlets will never be respected. If you're shorter than a woman, you will never be intimidating.

Reminder

I've always enjoyed seeing these two together.

Who the fuck responds to these things with "I don't know "

Honestly

I don't think his decision to wear lipstick and false tan helped either

What was the point of the HRE? Was it just Germans larping as Romans?

Paradoxically I think men in Muslim countries may be less likely to "liberate" women when they see how women in the West are basically cucking Western society.

Clever people. Mic drop.

>tfw selecting "I don't know " on all online polls

Why do our overlords hate him so much, he's only a little guy.

Don't trust yougov. People only do it for the £50 after they've done a few surveys

Doesn't really work with a lot of British women because they like mother people. I'm tall, witty, snarky, independant and my discourse will cut you to the bone, but my unemployed, hopeless faggot 5'7 friend gets all the girls because they like mothering him.

CAN'T DISARM THE STARM

LABOUR WILL SOON BE SAVED

CORBTARDS WILL BE BTFO

WATCH THIS SPACE

The levels of cope in this post.

MI5 agent vs Paki slut
who will win

Christ you hopeless cunt.

I'm tall, witty, snarky, independant and my discourse will cut you to the bone,

>I'm tall, witty, snarky, independent and my discourse will cut you to the bone

Maybe you're just an ugly goggle-eyed freak, Steve

Corbyn won't be BTFO because he's the only politician in Britain who stands for something.

literally looks like some slag having a laugh "lets make some """iconic""" photo by posing" and it still gets shilled by leddit and the guardian as "viral" "stronk diverse womyn against ebil racist manlets"

Paki slut has the inner strength and moral integrity and the correct side of history and the courage of being a woman and blah blah blah

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF BRIT/POL/

It just goes to show how unimposiing manlets are. If she was lookng up, it wouldn't have been published.

Even liberal media jokes about them.

reminder thats it ok if some of you lonely "hetero" boys are really gay deep down.

its ok. its not your fault. youre just afraid of yourself.

normal guys go out and chase girls, you wanta guy. thats ok.

Don't know if these posts are satire or not

Imagine the the milliband timeline right now

No, the women in this country are just too stupid and slaggy to understand. I'm a renaissance man in need of a classy lady, not the mouthbreathing slime that wriggles around manchester. I would do much better in Venice, or maybe 1800's Bavaria, in Hippel's wine bar being a daring, punchy philosopher with nothing to lose and everything to gain, with a wench around in arms and a cigar in hand, doing intellectual battle with great minds of the day such as Engles, Bruno Bauer or Max Stirner.

>Le Pen - 24% (-2)
>Macron - 24% (-2)
>Melenchon - 18% (+6)

Looks like the French election might be between a Blairite Neolib ex-Rothschild banker & a Far-Left open borders supporter

Had a lovely carvery earlier lads with beef, gammon, and cauliflower cheese. Been spending the rest of my day catching up on my games back catalogue. Pretty comfy day. How was yours lads?

He won't BTFO because he knows and his ardent supporters know that Corbyn is the last stand of the hard left. If Corbyn is ousted, nothing remains for Labour except to become a shadow Tory cabinet with the caveat that its openly feminist. No hardnut red is going to want that.

That look in her eyes, you just KNOW

Le pen vs Melenchon - both Eurosceptics

How much of a lad do you reckon this geezer is?

and how come the photographer is closer to the police like than her?

Looks like the kind of shady brown that sells used and almost broken phones.

Looks like a fucking cunt

What a brave Paki

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/apr/09/birmingham-woman-standing-in-defiance-of-edl-protester-goes-viral

Flew kite in me garden with my daughter

Ever think this might be why they don't like you?

She looks like she fucking stinks

>MANLETBLUE DETECTED

Brilliant mate

>tfw too short too even be included on that diagram

Sounds like heaven lad. I dream of having a little girl and playing about in the garden on a day like today.

Got a question about how monarch succession works.

Let's say Prince George and Princess Charlotte didn't exist, so Harry comes after William. If William became king, then Catherine became pregnant, then William died, would Harry become king, or would they wait for the child to be born then the child becomes king. Can an unborn child be king?

is this nigga for real

DapperLaughs/10

According to this diagram I need to remove myself from the gene pool - what is the best way?

You would end up with syphilis within a week.

>Pro-Brexit campaigners have criticised Lord Mandelson after he told the European Union in a German newspaper: ‘Forget Great Britain and take care of your own interests.’

>The former Labour Cabinet Minister, below, told Die Zeit that Mrs May’s Government had entered the Brexit negotiations with the ‘wrong basic attitude’ and its views on trade with the EU were ‘naive’ and ‘ignorant’.

No-one has ever liked this country less. No-one.

Apparently Nige is 5' 8" and hes drowning in gash

I'm saving this, and there's nothing you can do about it.

Just carry on as you are mate and let nature take its course

This reminds me of when I lived in Essex as a teen. Even tried to fit in with this crowd for a short while.

What the fuck is this normie shit

>He doesn't have a temporary superpower

Name: Jason "Jay" Ingles
Place of Birth: Newcastle
Mates: Barry "Bazza" Hardman, Ryan "Sharky" Shark and "Big Dave".
Favourite Musicians: Kings of Leon, Rihanna, Snoop Dogg and Enrique Englaisius (secretely)
Likes: #banter, edgy opinions on FB, Game of Thrones, #slags, MDMA, Ladbible, Wagamama, Bagel Nash, the Gym, protein shakes, Breaking Bad, pub crawls with mates, "festivals", 17 year old girls, getting drunk, having a cheeky cigar when he can afford it.
Dislikes: flat chested women, immigrants, people who can't take the #banter, his Dad, wine bars, maths.
Crime: Getting his knob out at Glastonbury.