I hate you atheist idiots

I'm so pissed of you always telling yourselves that religion is against scientific discoveries, as if it was science vs religion. Science shows us things that couldn't have been explained before on how the world works, religion tells us about the Spirit of God and not what a fucking atom is.

You keep saying the Jews and the shitskins are tearing up Europe because we abandonned Christianity and then you say they are taking over because Christianity makes us cucks ? What a stupid contradiction ! You assholes haven't even read the Bible, you don't even know what it tells. For you, it's just about some jew dead on a stick and we worship him for being a jew???? What the hell, Christians hated Jews since then !

If Christianity is suuuch a jewish masterplan and a plot against the West, I hope it's worth it cause it's been two millenias since the Jews have taken much in the ass from Christians and basically the whole world.

I hate you, you're more cucked than any Christian ever could, do us a favor and put your worthless and unholy virgin life to an end by fucking killing yourself

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JiMqzN_YSXU
youtube.com/watch?v=mZckFu2txV0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medieval_antisemitism
theguardian.com/notesandqueries/query/0,5753,-1030,00.html
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I lost faith when I was like 16, and for about a year or to I was the douchey "how is god different than the flying spaghetti monster?" kind of atheist. The one that's an embarrassment to agnosticism. Eventually I realized how much of a fucking retarded asshole I was being and stfu.
I'm still a heathen, but I think that Christianity is the best religion and respect it's values

Also your new pope is shit

Deism > Catholicism > Other versions of Christianity > Atheism

Kike on a stick tbf

Here's a question I've never gotten a good answer for: why should I believe in Christianity over Islam. Any argument you make against Islam applies equally well to Christianity, you must know there are no real good arguments for your magic sky fairy.

Daily reminder that only dumb cucks fall for the religion meme. You're never gonna make it if you can't see that religion is retarded.

You know what ? I made this thread just after seeing the same picture. You definitely didn't read what I wrote, stay in your atheist bubble

The myth is Jewish originated obviously but history of Christians in Europe is completely different idiot. It was basically subverted and just reinterpreted for Euro values by people like burning Jews which was better.But now its infiltrated and modernised and the pope is a cuck and most Churches are completely cucked.
If you compare Islam to Christianity in terms of group cohesion, mission and morale its no contest the mudshits win. So unless you plan a reformation nah I'm out

Doesn't matter, dude. I'm a really rationnal guy but I have faith. I don't believe in a magic sky fairy because God isn't that, he is the Spirit, he is everything. And if you can't understand the simplicity of that and the legitimacy of my belief, you're as much retarded as I am

What kind of dishonest person are you ? Are you really judging the enterity of Christianity by years of cuckoldry ?
You know, my church is not fucking gay, most people like the refugees because as we all know it, the media doesn't tell us what's really going on. Those christians are like anybody else, I mean if you asked to people not religious in the street about gay marriage, immigration, etc, they will be more cuck as Christians.

You're keeping focus on Christians being cucks because some cucked churches shout the loudest, there are very few of them.

But why faith in Christianity and not Islam? I'm fine with general vague spirituality, but if you identify as a Christian then you can't claim to be rational if you accept the miracles in the Bible literally. If you don't accept that literally, and you just have a vague belief in a higher power, why define it by Christianity? Personally, I feel like I know a lot of "Christians" who are really agnostic or generally spiritual, but they stick to Christianity cuz they're still kind of scared of going to Hell. Just seems silly to me.

The only bad thing about him is that he loves refugees and muslims. Besides that, he's legit

Christianity has become a shadow of its former self. It's made up mostly of idiots and "traditionalists" who'd rather rely on pre-packaged ideas and sentimentality than face the world as it actually is. Its for cuck losers who can't handle modernity.

Leftism is just Christianity without God.

He loves the archenemy of Christianity, and the refugees who are destroying christian artifacts and culture. He loves faggots too.
he is an awful christian

Oh I've read the entire Bible many times it just pains you to know your beliefs are shit.

>unholy virgin life
Heh heh we're not the virgins, you are. Good..good, your projection shows you're getting weaker. We will be the master race soon enough.

Im probably an outsider in this but I break it down like this
If we exist, then whatever it is that created us we would call god
If we do not exist then that means everything I know/see/interact with is merely a concept and whatever is conceptualizing us we would also call god
Therefore some form of god would have to exist the question is what/who is the god

A Frenchman I agree with?

t. refugees welcome britcuck

What
Christianity and Islam are very different. The Quran is incredibly violent and is the word of their god. The Bible may be violent, but it isn't the word of God, it contains it. Christian denominations are numerous, some are hardcore into Scripture, some are not.

>Atheists claim to rely on science
>Believe in feminine penises
????

You're just some cringy guy who doesn't know what Christianity is about. Don't even dare lying to justify your stupid post

Yes, I'm sure you live a very Christlike existence yourself. God must be very proud of your shitposts on a transsexual nazi self help forum. I fucking hate Christian assholes like you, who loudly proclaim their faith but would call Jesus a cuck if they met him. Just more proof that believing in Christianity is shit-tier.

Science does a better job at explaining the phenomena we observe than the bible does and so the holy book can be safely tucked away in the philosophy or young-adult fantasy section of your local Chapters. Religion can be 'for' or 'against' science; it doesn't matter. Every minute of every day there are people working around the clock piecing together how and why the world works the way it does. This unending cycle of research brings the explanations offered by holy texts one step closer to obsolescence every day.

I'm not a christian you dumbfuck read my other posts.

>i've read the entire Bible many times

why do so many people lie about this?

>I've read the entire Bible many times
>your beliefs are shit

Do you expect me to believe you actually read the Bible after this sentence ? You wouldn't even have read entirely the first time if you thought it was shit. Also trying to make an argument about us being the virgin, and not taking account of the point I made in my post will not hep your credibility. Don't spread cringe on my thread or my posts even again

I shouldn't have used Islam specifically as an example, I just mean why Christianity and not any of the other thousands of religions that mankind has generated to explain our existence. How can you claim to be rational when you've arbitrarily chosen Christianity? Why do you think the Bible is more correct than any of the other thousands of religious texts? I just don't get it tbqh, faith doesn't make sense to me.

Thanks for the laugh

No atheism here

Your god is dead, my GODESS eats dead gods, checkmate abrahamics.

I wouldn't call Jesus a cuck if I met him. Because he would only tell me to help the people in need and not let them in my house, steal my shit, killing my son and fucking my wife

I grew up religious. You still believe in talking snakes and big boats spreading animals throughout the earth. Hahahaha.

Not sure. I'm hard pressed to find Christians that have "read the whole Bible many times". Let alone someone who doesn't care at all.

I've also been really upset over the general public's misunderstanding of both science and religion. People will say things like, "Science saves millions of lives through medicine etc., and is constantly changing and being better. Meanwhile, religion is still stuck 2000 years ago!!" When in reality, science as a method, hasn't really changed. What we know about our world changes. And religion doesn't change because it's not about changing and expanding physical knowledge, but it is, by definition codified, unchanging beliefs. But no one cares about that. They just want to meme about how old religion is (although they always just try to shit on Christianity). It's so silly.

But the reaction to this, is Christians so afraid of "contradicting science" that they don't really believe in God at all. They make Him so vague and irresolute and impersonal, that He's not even God anymore. But they figure if they do that, no one can make fun of them for "le sky-daddy meme xDD".

It's sad because atheists most of the time strawman religion into oblivion and try to make us seem irredeemably stupid. And it's sad because religious people end up thinking their religion is said strawman and ruin it/abandon it.

You should keep that to those who take the Bible litterally

the LARPing in this thread has exceeded all bounds known to science. we are in some religious realm now.

it's alright, we all go through the motions when we find the truth out

fuck off muslim

>You should keep that to those who take the Bible litterally

those who do are idiots. those who don't aren't Christians. you can't pick and choose from the Bible, cultural Christians only do it to avoid embarrassment.

Because I choose to believe it on my own will with faith. It's not just some book I've read and simply believed it because muh bible. Faith grows, and I can't really explain much to you if you don't get the concept of faith

work based salvation sound retarded

too bad because catholism looks comfy as fuck tbqh

You know he was bought by Soros.

I totally agree with your post. It always ends bad when science is confronted to christians who never really knew God

Talking snake, I can't comment much on. Perhaps figurative. Perhaps a miracle.

They found the ark though. Somewhere in Turkey. Pic related.

The Bible isn't just a single text though. It's (for protestants anyway) 66 different books written over the course of ~1500 years. The reason for believing the Christian narrative for me, comes from Jesus' resurrection, of which was reported by "secular" and "religious" people, and whose post-mortem appearances were recorded across very very large spaces. That's why I believe Jesus was who He claimed to be. Secondly, the Christian narrative as it seems to me, to describe my heart, the human heart, and the human condition in exactly the way it is, and that there IS truth to the way it describes the world. Maybe not the nature of quarks or neutrinos or such. But in the most abstract realm.
Thirdly, it is what I would call a subjective truth, a term I borrow from Soren Kierkegaard. Meaning, that while it is indeed true, it requires full delving into, a "leap of faith" to understand/experience as true. And I've experienced it as true. I've experienced the presence and breath of God, I've prayed enough and waited on God enough to hear Him. Which might sound all magical and crazy... But it's a truth to me. A subjective truth.

whatever you say dude

No they didn't. Keep wandering Ararat though. You might find enlightenment if nothing else.

My favorite parts of the Bible are when Jesus is alone talking to God(himself) and someone who wasn't there is writing about it.

You cant bring back religion. God is dead for most people who have an IQ of 100 or above. In the west god is dead. God is only alive in those parts of the world that are still primitive, relatively speaking. You are fighting a losing battle. People may individually hold spiritual beliefs, but organized religion is on the way out, even in the Islamic world, although it may not seem like it. Religion served its purpose, its time to move on. Also when you desperately cling to religion you become incapable of justifying anti-degeneracy views. You can no longer use "god" as an argument for why fags shouldnt be celebrated. You are holding us back and inadvertently promoting degeneracy because if "god" is your only explanation for your values then you no longer hold sway over the godless masses. It is time to control public opinion through other means.

So fucking what, Origen was as embarrassed by the stupid nonsense in the Bible as almost any Christian today, while Ken Ham is to make lots of money if he gets over his embarrassment. what I said is independent of how many Christians fall on either side of the issue; they might all be embarrassed and not taking the Bible literally for all I care, they still should though, and sink with it under the weight of idiocy.

Together with Jews and Muslims, of course, but that goes without saying.

religiotards are what sjws will look like a thousand years from now, if we got that much time. won and lost the control of public discourse and terribly bitter about it.

You all need to pray.

>current year
>still believing in a (((god)))

KYS christcuck.

so you're telling me that jesus wouldn't tell us to turn the other cheek when dealing with invading brown hordes?

they can make up whatever they want, so of course jesus wouldn't, in their view.

Science tells you how the world works. Religion tells you why anything is.

>Evolutionists study Astrophysics
>Nothing couldn't bring the Universe into existence because nothing produces nothing

This is why no one takes you seriously

This. 0x0=0

This man is correct

∞x0=0

It's the Christian values that created a great society you cuck enjoy your whore women-men hybrids

youre a fucking faggot in fact youre God hates you right now for hating on us. God doesnt want you to hate anything. What now, bitch?

keep believing in your stupid fucking sky fairy while thousands of children die each day from accidents, diseases, murder, etc. Yeah such a beautiful place this Earth is, huh?

Fuck off and kill yourself.

this is a lie. Christianity merely parasitized Europe, and European performance skyrocketed after Christianity shot itself in the foot with the Reformation, although real progress only started with the Enlightenment. Before that, it's literally Sudan-tier.

And it's scientific study that made an even greater society. What's your point?

Religious people have more children than atheists. In biology, the term evolutionary fitness means number of offspring that survive to reproductive age. Science says that religious people are more evolutionarily fit than atheists.

It is important to raise white birthrate. This is done by embracing religion and denouncing atheism.

>I hate you atheist idiots
>hate
you're as stupid as them, m8

that's okay, religiotards give birth to would-be atheists, it's the primary source of our growth. it's not illegal to deconvert, you know.

RELIGION OF PEACE
E
L
I
G
I
O
N

O
F

P
E
A
C
E

Do you identify mainly as an atheist? A lot of kikes in the US are atheist. Are they your brothers? I thought Hungarians were not supposed to be all faggots

and we hate you pedo-degenerates too

I grew up in a very Christian household and we have been through the pages of the bible many times and if you actually believe the god described in the bible and all the events in the bible to be true, you are lying to yourself.

One of the biggest things that gets on my nerves is when Christians try to strawman the position of, "The Christian god is obviously not real" to "Christianity is bad".

Christianity in its current incarnation is a good set of moral guide lines, but that doesn't mean that your Zeus is real. Now can we get past this pathetic arguing through consequence bullshit?

Don't you have muslim feet to lick?

I think it's because he hates what they are doing with the world that christians have worked so hard to create by being heathens.
Molyneux gets angry about these things as well...
youtube.com/watch?v=mZckFu2txV0

I think you should fuck yourself for equating atheists with faggots.

(((JESUS))) """""LOVES""""" LITTLE CHILDREN

YOU SHOULD TOO

Christian values that pagan rome already had?

Christianity took over the west and defended against muslim aggression for 1400 years. If it was about submission to violence like you seem to think it would not have been capable of either. The worst thing about modern atheists is how they work from the assumption that all their ancestors who built and maintained the society we live in now were completely deluded retards with nothing of value to say.

The scientific method was developed through the Christian scholarly tradition of seeking truth/God and the connection with reason is much older. Christ is an incarnation of the Logos that defined logic. In 100AD the church father St. Justin Martyr claimed anyone who ever spoke with reason was expressing the Logos and thus in a way a Christian. Before Christianity my country had no scholarly tradition. After Christianity literacy, education, and search for truth became the ideals to strive for.

There is no conflict between religion and science. The Ven Diangrams of Science and "is there a God" do no intersect. My own science education has profoundly deepened my faith in Christ in a way that would be impossible for a Christian who was ignorant of the current scientific body of knowledge, though I don't mean that in a bad way. After all, blessed are the faithful, for they took the easy road. but so too blessed are the meek, for they took the hard road.

It's a retaded meme. Poland is catholic as they come yet w breed like japan.

and Egypt and Sumer before that. Especially Egypt, which is described by all visitors as a nation of naturally law-abiding and non-violent people, low crime, that sort of thing; the same applies, to a somewhat lesser extent, to Sumer. These people were as law-and-order freaks as Rome, without the freak part. Christians, on the other hand, are reduced to arguing that even if what they believe is bullshit, it is still necessary to control some sort of hypothetical masses who can be controlled by such transparent idiocy.

Book of John says, "In the beginning there was the Word, and the Word was with God and the Word was God".

The bible was essentially the first written book (possible Gilgamesh was first, but not really a full book).

The written word is used to further knowledge, to explain good and evil, to contain the entire knowledge of the human species.

>God is obviously not real

Are you using written words to say that written words are not real?

You seem to be displaying "concrete thinking", a common trait to schizophrenics.

Please call 911 or report to the ER before you hurt yourself.

>The Ven Diangrams of Science and "is there a God" do no intersect.

science is not just another method, it's THE formalization of THE method of finding out things. no other method works. you have to resort to special pleading to protect your superstition from science, what does that say about your beliefs?

>Are you using written words to say that written words are not real?
>You seem to be displaying "concrete thinking", a common trait to schizophrenics.

christians, be proud of your insane brother. this is how you all sound.

r/donald has been purged from here and you christfags are next. we're bringing back classic Sup Forums

>what does that say about your beliefs?

Science is wrong all the time, son.

You need to pray.

There is no God, only physics, chemistry, biology and other sciences. religion is a language virusthat rewrites pathways in the brain,dulls critical thinking. The fundamental self-betrayal of the human race is to submit its freedom to the ficticious demands of an imaginary god. Afraid to live by the strength of our own wills, we invent religion as a way of generating and then explaining our perpetual sense of being downtrodden and defeated in life. If the only thing keeping a person decent is the expectation of divine reward and If we are good only because we fear punishment and hope for reward then we are a sorry sad species defunct of individuality. Religion is a way to deal with things that are hard to understand about life without having to give effort to study it. Break the cycle, rise above and learn as if you were to live forever. Stop being a slave to a book written by a sky daddy who wants you to go on your knees every night to talk to him and thank him for our own accomplishments we did ourselves or you go to a fiery dimension full of demons to be tortured called Hell.

That's why I'm Atheist

Did you ever stop to consider that these people
>You keep saying the Jews and the shitskins are tearing up Europe because we abandonned Christianity
and these people
>then you say they are taking over because Christianity makes us cucks
aren't the same person?

No, you didn't, huh?

I'm an atheist, but I don't have a problem with Christians in general, and I admit that Christianity helped Europeans more than it harmed them in contrast to what a lot of other atheists like to say. I don't care if you believe the Bible or not. In a perfect world, it wouldn't matter if you were a Christian or an atheist because there wouldn't be kikes ruining everything.

Define a "book". Tablets with writting came way before that.

Fuck off back to r/donald, atheist scum
Sup Forums is a christian board

>Christianity in its current incarnation is a good set of moral guide lines, but that doesn't mean that your Zeus is real
There is no difference, if following Christ is the way forward to our sustainable future that also means He is the nature of reality incarnate like the Bible claims. Believing that requires faith but it's not blind, today there is plenty of evidence unlike when the church was first being founded.

>the formalization of the method of finding things, no other method works
I agree, but what does that have to do with the question of the existence of God? I think you should reread my post and google what a ven diagram is. Did they get that far in middle school yet?

daily reminder that science doesn't explain:
meme magic/kek
consciousness and all the qualia it is able to perceive, especially colors.

Occult studies give much better explanations for it, for example the energy centres (chakras, sephirot).

And soon you will all see that.

it's so sad how corrupt your nation has become. It's a toss up between iceland and switzerland as to which is the most culturally corrupt and degenerate western nation. I feel so sorry for you.

I'm pretty sure that a lot of militant atheist were raised in christian households.

Christopher Hitchens comes to mind.

Atheist doxxed!

nope. christfags are nupol. only been here since 2012-13 at the earliest. before that mentioning christianity anywhere on Sup Forums would get you laughed off whatever thread you were on

also the reason why most of the people running shit in the western world happen to be jews is because of your precious catholic church.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medieval_antisemitism

"Among socio-economic factors were restrictions by the authorities. Local rulers and church officials closed many professions to the Jews, pushing them into marginal occupations considered socially inferior, such as tax and rent collecting and moneylending, tolerated them as a "necessary evil". Catholic doctrine of the time held that lending money for interest was a sin, and forbidden to Christians. Not being subject to this restriction, Jews dominated this business."

theguardian.com/notesandqueries/query/0,5753,-1030,00.html

"In the late Middle Ages the problem of financing the royal exchequer and setting up capitalist institutions in the face of the Christian ban on usury was resolved by allowing Jews to act as bankers."
Deuteronomy 23:20 Unto a foreigner thou mayest lend upon interest; but unto thy brother thou shalt not lend upon interest; that the LORD thy God may bless thee in all that thou puttest thy hand unto, in the land whither thou goest in to possess it.

Also let's not forget what a huge faggot pope francis is.

Say something now you christcuck

Because maybe Science hasn't found an answer yet moron.

Occult studies is a pseudoscience with no empirical evidence backing it.

>also the reason why most of the people running shit in the western world happen to be jews is because of your precious catholic church.

The man inventing modern capitalism was Jakob Fugger a non-jewish german.

occult studies have found answers and mapped out consciousness in a more comprehensive ways than modern science.

Modern science is actually half of what science is supposed to be. it doesn't take into consideration the higher level cause and effect coming from the spiritual world.

If you don't see that meme magic is real magic, and it exists, by now, then you're a newfag.

All people are connected, all souls are connected through the spiritual world and people are finding that out right now.

Pope Francis is a faggot.

Christians did expel Jews from over 100 countries tho.

Christianity provides a simple rationale for antisemitism:

Jews were God's chosen people. He loved them so much that he sent his own son to them to be their messiah. Then, the jews beat and murdered him for trying to help them. Because of this God expelled them from their native land and inflicted every possible suffering on them. For a true Christian, being nice to a kike is an affront to God himself. We are supposed to turn our back on them as we would to Sodom or Gomorrah.

National Socialists in WW2 wore "GOD WITH US" (Gott mit uns) on their belt buckles.

There were occasional threads like these on Sup Forums around 2006. Sup Forums is a Christian board because Christianity has simply come on top in the debates, all these r/atheist points that keep being brought up have been demolished again and again while the truth behind Christianity is made clearer and clearer.

What answers have they found, what is the strongest piece of evidence you found of spirituality and occult science and what would it take to convince you it is a pseudoscience?