websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/

3510.00 USB

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/a8jphxpi1ro
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_dolphin
youtube.com/watch?v=2CYVw4dne-0
polar-electric.com/Morse/MRP40-EN/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What are they saying, what is that site?

morse code

Bllep blopo beep

they are coordinating a clandestine attack to trigger nuclear war.

got a friend to record it and decode it
>inb4 Oтпpaвлять ню

New video of Russian State Police mobilizing:

youtu.be/a8jphxpi1ro

Submarines are the most likely nuke if nukes happen, but it could be something more unexpected:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_dolphin
Might even be likely if WW3 happens.

Just amateur radio again. Probably a contest.

earlier on 8992 USB we heard machine gun fire and someone started screeching Juliet, 6, Golf, Golf, Yankee, Tango, 2, Tango, Oscar, 2, Yankee, Charlie, Alpha, Papa?, Echo, Yankee, Juliet, Zooloo, Oscar, Ciara, 6, Viktor, Lima, 3, Lima, Viktor, Hotel, Lima, Alpha, Echo and at the end it sounded like Delta Foxtrot Charlie Oscar November

Is there any morse code decoding apps? Feed in recording of morse code and get text out.

>INB4 Learn Morse code
No.

Can we detect ayy lmaos with this shit? What's with the random stations with seemingly random jingles playing? Information? Data? Someone give me a quick rundown.

this is what we got from pic related;
2EAOK2EAGCOK2EAOK2EAGCE?LB3RE5NN28TUOK2EATTOK2EAOK2

not aliens but pirate radios and other creppy shit yes,also 8530.00 is talking about troup movements on and giving coordinates

Damn dude. This is creepy shit and we're listening to people on this planet. If those guys who listen for radio signals out in space ever heard something I think I'd shit myself.

well it's either millitary codes or someone is trolling

they say, 'sasha send moar cole, ships is not move too good'

Egyptian navy 6888.00 USB can someone who knows arabic translate?

this is the 2nd line;
57ZS5#ZTESTCQS57ZS57ZTESTSQ9UPBFSQ9FFMUFMU

this is the 3d line;
SRIEEDL0MCMDL0MCMGCDL0MCMDL0MCMGCDL0MCMDL0MCMGC

oh they are starting to get more energetic and yell shit

Redpill me on 4625.00 USB

it's a pip signal just like the russian station where there are constant beeps and sometimes a russian dude speaks random numbers

Can you figure out what it means?

I can translate it into russian but it just comes out as random gibberish once translated into english

>ndom gibberish once translated into eng
ok, is there anything of significance you found

Wut

something about a high alert

Gee, if only I knew morse code.

bibi bi bi bibibi bi bi

Gopnik csgo

wont help you. its probably some random letters/numbers that mean nothing to your average joe unless you know their codes ofc

youtube.com/watch?v=2CYVw4dne-0

Okay I managed by accident to translate a small amount but it almost sounds like a song or something;

2Relaborating in the heart of a mountain in the mountains of the horosaurus, the sea, in the mountains, in the mountains, in the mountains,

Whot he fuck does anything in morse code anymore? When we have encryption and the internet.

This must be fake!

what is encrypted morse code?

One time pads, nigga

how exactly are you translating and what exactly are you translating? kinda curious

trying to decrypt some russian navy morse code i just mess around on a decoder site and sometimes manage to get coherent sentences out of it

Russian speaker here to translate , are they speaking or doing morse codes ?

morse

Memes aside can Russia even touch us? I mean barring nukes what the fuck can they do? They don't have enough assets anywhere except their home territory to counter our mobile assets.

you have more mobile assets because you are cucked by 2 oceans, russkies have territory. they can have breakfast in Berlin, launch in Ankara and have dinner in Pyongyang.

No, barring a few subs that might pop up surprisingly there force projection is shit

they can land on your western seaside for the lulz, support cultural marxism in your country (oh wait too late, already done), all kinds of bioweapons, secret russian cyborgs, ground strike force from the south america, etc, etc

Do not underestimate Russia
they are good at war and they are numerous

So I'm bored with this.
Here's what I have translated sofar;

>2Relaborating in the heart of a mountain in the mountains of the horosaurus, the sea, in the mountains, in the mountains, in the mountains,

>The value of the

>Something along the lines of a5mms Note

do you know morse or?

Got a friend who did a morse code challenge for battlefield 1 he translated it for me using a video editing programn,heared a dude called jackfrags has a tutorial on it

Fucking up the power grid would be child's play to anyone with a hint of coordination, and easy to assign blame to IS.

some creepy alien noise

4660.00 anyone translate?

Decoder
polar-electric.com/Morse/MRP40-EN/

Russians actually

they can fuck with the US in many ways. Start heavily arming Mexican cartels, fuck with Ukraine/Armenia/Turkey,launch operations against US power infrastructure etc.

If you see a giant blackout of the east coast then shit will be going down.

cant make anything out of this. almost sounds like chinese to me

sounds like autistic screeching

this one sound like Thai or something

I wouldn't worry about a military that communicates through unencrypted channels.

awww, that's cute

adjust this to hear it better

These are codes to engage in coordinated attacks. Probably preparing to attack somewhere. Most likely Syria.

ah,i didnt know about that. thank you for the help

>ground strike force from the south america
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

yeah i did that but still cant make anything out of that

ENGLISH

3754!!!!!!!!

Did the Russian navy run out of coal for their (((aircraft carrier)))?

man its really difficult to understand anything no matter how much i play with the noise reduction slider and what not. do you understand anything?

8992 sending back to back messages.

Russia would absolutely not be able to fight us, if they were to focus us they would lose precious resources to fight off against their western side. If anybody was to fight us it'd be the country with the largest standing military, China. They'd be able to fend off against Korea and Japan while also fighting us. Not that it would ever go that way I'm just hypothesizing.

USAF has been broadcasting for a while on 8992

at the beginning I was able to hear 2 dudes talking english with heavy accent (Australian maybe). Now I can't hear anything.

Still talking, sounds like normal conversations

k66ojb2dfp7cy4veur6cejwgqubp5

Yep. Launch Codes confirmed. Time to go to the bunker. Cya on the other side!

They are speaking english too. Guy just asked what the weather was like over there.

yeh def australian or perhaps british. i think i heard them saying fuck lol

Imagine if your government did not get ripped of when funding the military, it could be x5 larger for the same amount of funding.

we need our NL guy on this

OH FUCK, nuke codes.

Some Aztec doing radio play

anyways this is kinda fun but ultimately pointless as the chances of understanding anything are pretty much 0

Don't let Trump see them.

what the fuck someone translate this

leaf you know nothing about america. go fuck your dog

To late Barron has them now

Just saying
D E I V O
over and over again.

I'm just waiting for some skykangs

If you hear skykangz trips, then shit is about to hit the fan big time, buddeh.

someone is mad

they're discussing the great meme war at 12095

7500!!!!!

7420 USB