STOP BEING RACIST!

Just do it...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zrudlJ9x4WA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck you nigger

>flag
Are you a country or a cheap brand of toothpaste?

BRAAAAAPPPPPTTTT POOPIE POOP HEHAHQHAHQHhqhqjqhznsjzn

It isn't racist if they're not human

but i have to say nigger in my posts so people know im not a shill you fucking nog

stopping masturbation on the regular bases is way easier than stopping being a racist.

>flag

I literally have no idea who you are, and I have no interest in looking you up.

I'm going to assume you're the bucktoothed stained version of france.

youtu.be/zrudlJ9x4WA

This here's Johnny rebel- who likes a nigger?

Fuc koff nigger

shut up you fuckking gypsie scum. Noone loves you not even your own fucking country

Get out of our country you shitskin.

Hating Niggers is not racism, It's Speciesism, as the are a bunch of wild fucking Gorillas.

i really want to see her acknowledge this image on twitter. i want to know she has seen it

NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER

you first

WE HATE FUCKING NIGGERS!

rawr x3 nuzzles how are you?? pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a buldge someone's happy OwO nuzzles your necky wecky -murr- hehehe rubbies your buldgy wolgy you're so big o3o it doesn't stop growing OwO kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likes ;) nuzzles wuzzles i hope daddy really likes :p wiggles butt and squirms i have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea! it's a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwese :c i need to be punished rubs paws down your chest and bites lip like i need to be punished really good~ paws on your buldge as i lick my lips i'm getting thirsty, i can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :o licks shaft mmmm~ so musky drools all over your cock your daddy meat i like fondles mr fuzzy oh god i'm so hard~ licks balls punish me daddy~ nyea squirms more and wiggles butt i love your musky goodness bites lip please punish me licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tip so good licks pre of your cock salty goodness - eyes roll back and goes balls deep mmmm~ moans and suckles

That's a Klingon.