Remember goy, if you feel physically attracted to her you are a PEDOPHILE AND YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD

Remember goy, if you feel physically attracted to her you are a PEDOPHILE AND YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD.

RESTRAIN YOUR MASCULINITY GOY.

YOU SHOULDN'T FEEL AROUSED, THIS IS NOT WHAT A NON-DEGENERATE REDPILLED CONSERVATIVE SHOULD DO.

ARE YOU A DEGENERATE GOY? REMEMBER, THE LEFT BE PUSHIN' FOR THIS, YOU MUST RESIST! WAIT UNTIL SHE IS 30 TO WIFE HER UP.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AY-F5JoHoho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That high-grade margerine face

what the fuck is this degeneracy ?

she doesnt look 10 at all
i like them at most 12

Holy shit that is a nice lawn over there!

Found the pedo. Age is a social construct am I right?

she's a 8/10 in bongland you mong

looks like someone had a few too many drinks during pregnancy tbf

>Jews are bad
>It's "duh jooos" who are against pedophilia
>Therefore pedophilia is good
>Implying the girl in pic related is under-aged
>Implying attraction to young girl is paedophilia
>Implying implications
>Shitty debating tactics

Kill yourself or at least never post here again.

Spotted the pedophile goy! You are gonna die the day of the rop... I mean by a SWAT raid!
Yeah keep saying tht to yourself you degenerate. Pedos like you should be shot without a trial and dumped into mass graves!

the one on the right is cuter desu

Some 13 year olds look fuckable desu. I still wouldn't. Anything yunger is pedo as fuck

Look at those big, luscious, ripe...

blades of grass

>PEDOPHILE
pedophilia is the attraction to prepubescent children. so this wouldnt be pedophilia.

for hundreds of thousands of years in human history women were at age 14-16 depending on how far along they were on their physical development. They were usually bred by older men in the tribe.

Being attracted to jail bait is only natural. You are fighting thousands of years of evolution by telling yourself that women magically go from not being attractive to attractive on their 18th birthday.

>WAIT UNTIL SHE IS 30 TO WIFE HER UP.
This, she is a woman and deserves to get her woman studies degree before settling down. Also she may have aids, thanks Tyrone..

>if you feel physically attracted to her
i don't, she's too old

>pedophilia is the attraction to prepubescent children. so this wouldnt be pedophilia.

Add this to Spain's shitty debating tactics

>I SAID GOY THEREFORE IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ME YOU ARE JEWISH AND THEREFORE BAD LE REDPILL'D

And /thread

Conspiracy of Silence:

youtube.com/watch?v=AY-F5JoHoho

Franklin scandal pedo ring that went all the way to white house. major red pill that changed everything I believed about politics. This shit is real.

The Finders Case: CIA protected child trafficking cult. This is just fucked up. Read the papers in the picture. Will completely shock you.

What disturbs me so much about this thread is the intent behind it. It is the intent to slowly erode the concept of age of consent and will be a slippery slope to full fledged pedophilia. There is an obvious agenda behind this crap.

those curves and that bush.
What is this scenery demon?!

I hope they hang cunts like you in Spain.

Sage.

The one on the right is way better.

Imaging the cigarette smoking obese ho the left will grow into

For a fat cow?

They are 8 years old you sick fuck

>you will never have had a worthwhile childhood
>you will never experience innocent love
Oh how I wish I could leave this place

Huge tracts of land.

shes a butterface here as well, regardless of what the Sup Forums memes tell you

Wrong you stupid goy, they are FIVE YEARS OLD.

HOLY SHIT STOP BEING SO LITERALLY DEGENERATE.

The one on the left has a body like a man except for the tits. Wide shoulders and narrow hips.

I always forget that girl's name. Pretty sure she's in her 20's now.

Either way, she's still flaunting her fat tits. Pretty sure she The Sun or Daily Mail did an 'article' on her at some point.

>cowtits
Gross

That THICC hedge make me diamond

>Its another FBI bait thread

wew

Why is the FBI so cucked right now? They are the NSA and CIA's bitch.

>you are a PEDOPHILE AND YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD.

why tho?

>what the FUCK you looking at white boi?

sage this shit
but I think both are unattractive and no I'm not a pedophile.
Is there an argument here?

Men are biologically programmed to fuck everything that's fertile so no you're not a pedo. Political and religious values were made up by autistic losers who can't get a GF.

BBRRRAAAAPP

If there's grass on the field, play ball

ROASTIES BTFO
WHEN WILL CHETLETS EVER LEARN

The "inability to give consent" is a social construct.

if i convert to islam and move to let's say saudi arabia. can i get my very own loli waifu or is that exclusive only for the natives?

Every girl under 18 is unattractive. Ageing feminists told me so.

>Flag

GIVE ME MILKIES OR ELSE!!!!!

Hey dating profile says she's 20 now.

I was standing outside of the on campus bar at my college having a smoke yesterday and saw a cute 5'4" ish blonde standing around

It was the university's admit day so I talked to her about schools and such, see if I could help her out by fucking her in the pussy (if you know what I mean)

But then her mom comes out, no big deal, even if she's smart enough to be able to smell the alcohol on my breath

After another minute of chatting she says "she's younger than she looks". Turns out she's 13, fml what is in the milk nowadays

Dude that's my sister. Where the hell did you get that?

Picking out an overdeveloped outlier doesn't excuse your desire to fug an average 10 yo, degenerate.

You'd have to be a citizen or permanent resident(well, you don't have to but if you leave your old home probably won't recognize the marriage and may charge you with a crime) . And you'd have to find somebody willing to give you their daughter which most won't do for a foreigner but if its a poor family they won't care long as you can pay for her.
Come on over, the lolis are good.

I actually believe this. Institutions like marriage were invented at first so rich sultans could fuck any woman they wanted but other men were banned from fucking their women. Later that institution would be reformed into monogamy to let the beta males at least lock down one female, which was more than they would otherwise have gotten and this way increase reproduction, which meant more tax cattle for the elites, that would anyways keep being polygamous despite of having official "monogamous marriages".

CORRECT GOY YOU SHOULD ONLY DATE OLD WOMEN. THIS IS TOTALLY NOT GERONTOPHILIA AND NOBODY IS PUSHING THIS.

PLEASE KEEP FEELING UNCOMFORTABLE FOR WANTING TO FUCK HOT YOUNG WOMEN.

>having a smoke
Go be gay somewhere else. Nobody believing your fantasy story anyway.

What's your nigger policy?

It's not a fantasy story
And smoking is redpilled

Right after the mom said that I ejected myself from the situation. The extra weird thing is that the mother wasn't even mad that I was hitting on her daughter a decade younger than me. Then again you know she's strange because she brings her blonde daughter to college admit day even though she's years away from even applying

>asking for it

how does citizienship work in SA? Do i need a job or be a permanent resident for X years? sounds good tbqh maybe i consider it if my live turns even shitier. i'm no poorfag either so things might work out.

They're for being slaves. How you think we build skyscrapers and shit?
>And smoking is redpilled
>self harm is le redpill
No, it's gay as fuck.

tits are for gays

What's gay as fuck is living in a country without any native blonde women

>Implying the elites want the general public fucking kids they'd rather fuck themselves
>Implying the elites aren't pushing for the opposite
>implying people are being paid for this shit and this is not just an user shitposting
>implying people even are getting paid for posting in Sup Forums, where the posts eventually go 404 and cannot be claimed for the shill to be paid for it.
Too much unwarranted self importance in your post tbhfam.

Growth hormones and other estrogen mimicking shit.Same thing happens to boys.It's in the meat ,too.Not to mention the countless chemicals in processed foods.

Got my period /boobs when I was 10. Only feed my kids organic now and have our own goats for milk.You can make soap out of it ,too.

Japs know. Here have a loli and a shota.

What the fuck are they putting in the food/water??
Seriously though

Does it also make your breasts bigger or just things start sooner?

>how does citizienship work in SA?
I'm not sure, I didn't have to deal with it and I'm not a lawyer.
>cock goes where?
>Got my period /boobs when I was 10
But that's within normal range.

Her shirt is stuffed...

>British Aesthetic Landscapes

Jesus christ, her big tits are the only warmth of sun these poor Anglo people get. I feel sorry for them.

Having sex with kids is for weak pussies who cant find a real woman to suck their 2 inch dicks and put up with their anime obsession.

Grow the fuck up and be real men.Leave kids alone,dont ruin them because you're a developmentally disabled failure at mating.

What state do you live in?

> if you feel physically attracted to her
More like zoophilia tbqh

Okay friend let me explain something since you seem to be new here, hebephilia is NOT the same thing as pedophilia. I'm sick and tired of you trolls popping up everywhere and spreading BLATANT misinformation. In many countries hebephilia is considered normal and healthy and human beings have a natural attraction to girls who are going through puberty. being attracted to girls who are pre-pubescent is fucking sick and disgusting but only in the us does there seem to be this unwarranted taboo around healthy and normal male sexuality.

Large C cup at 10 (which is not normal).

A word of advice. I
f you are going to post kids in an attempt to illicit guilt make sure they aren't ugly as hell

Euphoria !

I live in northern NH .

wew

That is rather larger for that age jesus.Your kids are born healthy still?

The Virgin Mary was 13 when Jesus was conceived. Most of your grandmothers had their first babies by 14.

By todays standards its a little young but if sex with girls that young is purely consensual, no violence, no coercion, and is the parents are okay wait it? Maybe that shouldnt be a crime.

And no one should have to register to a public list for looking at pictures online. thats crazy. at best ban them from having an IP address at any home they live in for about 5-10 years. No jail. No public registry. Shit is destroying mens lives forever just because a cop thinks a cartoon violates obscenity laws. I know someone registered now in KENTUCKY for exactly that...x-rated filthy anime...registered for life and hes still a virgin. KYs obscenity laws are ruining peoples lives, prosecuting people for legal but disgusting content. I KNOW this is true.

Fuck you, 15 is legal here.

Tits or GTFO

Are you sure? I am pretty sure you support pedophilia, Shlomo

Her mom wanted your dick, bro.

My girls are perfectly normal 13 year olds. I don't feed them junk food and hormone filled milk so that's probably why.

>you like the objectively sexiest females?
>you're not a real man!
Typical anti line

It has also been proven that women raised with single mothers hit puberty much sooner, as well as women that face "abusive" situations.

How has it been with them getting into the teenage years? I imagine they're bombarded with degeneracy constantly in school and such. How do you manage that?

I want a family, but I'm deathly afraid of having girls.

I agree, but I think what OP is getting at is being told you're a bad person for your brain telling you to impregnate post pubescent girls.

>beliebing thats a woman
It's just a buttblasted anti

She didn't have a ring on
It was still so weird about how non-roastie the mom was about me hitting on her daughter. Oh well, gen Z will save us either with conservative values or nice bodies, win win either way

Who gives a fuck if it's a woman or not. The question is for a parent of teenagers.

It's probably a survival trait.
>hey theres no man around
>body get working, we need to procreate
I always thought feeling tired when it rains was because our ancestors didn't hunt in the rain and just used to time to sleep hhaha. I know we see more green than aglny other color because when we were living in trees distinguishing different shades of green helped us spot predators.

why fo women feel the need to cover their faces like clowns?

>school
Why would you have girls in school? That's no place for girls.

The one on the left is pretty cute.

Because both me and the person I asked lives in the USA where schooling is mandatory for all children. Besides, U.S. schooling was made for girls.

Stop baiting with that proxy of yours.

Theres a difference from the physical urge to breed with a fertile young woman and the realization that an 11 year old who CAN have children doesnt mean they SHOULD.

There are a multitude of studies that show that sex ruins children. Most develop emotional problems. Some develop schizophrenia etc.

HEY! HEY! Great to see you! xD Our best ally from the exotic land of the middle east! :D You are so awesome! :D How was your day with Trump and his team!? I bet it was soooo exciting! xD #MAGA

>what is homeschooling
Public school is child abuse.
>an 11 year old who CAN have children doesnt mean they SHOULD.
Why not?
>There are a multitude of studies that show that sex ruins children
No, there aren't. Bad results only happen if it's actually rape. Good healthy sex is good for girls.

She's fat and her face looks fake with all the make up

4/10 probably even a 2/10 for trying to look cute

op is a pedofag

DISGUSTING
LOLICON
FANTASIES

>tfw missed out on teenage love

Th thank you blizzard