Who here regrets voting for that lying, Israeli shill?

Who here regrets voting for that lying, Israeli shill?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vfbqp14hhU0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trump did nothing wrong

me

imagine if the guy had the nuclear codes...

>regret voting for somebody in favor of killing sandniggers and commies
Sorry, try again

You now realize he was an Israel shill?? He went to the AIPAC while on campaign to suck the dick of every kike in the audience.

It's pretty fucked up the level of control jews have over american politics. Those people should be shot for treason.

Anyway, trump's voters are the true jerks.

I voted Constitution Party because I didn't get tricked

You should have too

Hi JIDF

I couldn't vote obviously, but I'm pretty stumped about it. Makes me question Western democracy as a whole.

youtube.com/watch?v=vfbqp14hhU0

jesus christ you're so bad at shilling

>Isaiah 17:3
>its truly happening

When did you realize we are living in God's realm, Sup Forums?

>1 post by this ID

guys why do you keep falling for this? it's so clearly shills, there are 1 of these created/minute. If you really have to reply, at least sage

me

fuck drumpf!

Still love him.

Killing and oppressing mudslimes aside, Xi is a pretty bad person.

No heart for his own race, will keep them uneducated and uncivilized as possible.

Sage

>implying there was a better option past the primaries

for your consideration

running out of liberal tears to keep me going

daily reminder that the new shill tactic is to brand all those who are opposed to the kikewar as shills

it's pretty smart actually

this guy did

I'm betrayed. I don't feel regret. We had the illusion of choice. Hillary was already clear on her stance with Assad and foreign policy in general; NEOCON. Voting for Trump was the only real option. Now that this is done, I think we can safely say that at some level, conspiracy theories are true. We are not running this show and those in charge do not fear us or concern themselves with democracy. They have picked this agenda long in advance.

I do not regret voting for him. I regret getting comfy and thinking he could be /ourguy/

CTR
ShareBlue
CREW
Sage and hide shill threads
If it's a legit thread, ignore this post

71bb0fb7-9e3e-44f7-a455-7ad5f39c86dd

Thankfully they're safely kept in Jerusalem.