Time to choose: drumpf vs based assad

time to choose: drumpf vs based assad

protip: if you choose drumpf you're not a real oldfag of Sup Forums's politically incorrect board

RARE
A
R
E

You can choose both ding dong.

>Still support Assad but violations of the Geneva convention must be met with swift retaliation. This will give incentive to Assad to keep his lackeys in check so they don't go using chemical weapons again

You use the lefty slur "Drumpf" against Trump while using the T_D word "based" and then you defended Assad like the current outliers here at pol who are upset that Trump sold out to the shills. Shit shill, at least get your basic character coherent so that it isnt so flamingly obvious. It's embarrassing.

*sigh* hi JDIF

>that rhyme
That's actually pretty good

>choose both
>Drumpf bombing Assad
>Assad bombing ISIS

they are LITERALLY opposed to each other

Ooooh sorry sweetie, the world isn't a simple black and white binary. Trump bombed the airfield that the chemical weapons originated from, he didn't bomb the intelligence officials or ground forces of the Syrian government.

Except the chemical attack was another false flag, just like in 2013.

I dont like assad personally, but when the choice is secular dictators like him or 'moderate' beheaders running countries in the ME, ill take the dictator every time.

>Except the chemical attack was another false flag

Oh good they figured out who really did it then? You got a link there bucko?

looks like youhavetogoback.jpg

I've been on Sup Forums since 2006, and I know a redditfag when I see one

bingo. the chemical attack was a proven false flag (intel was from mossad), drumpf was just serving his kike masters

>not wanting to bomb both Assad and ISIS

There's a reason that Hitler called exterminating undesirables the FINAL SOLUTION. That was because it is our FINAL hope.

Oh good so you have the link that it was a false flag then?

>claiming it was not a false flag
>not providing evidence

ISHYGDDT

>Every western nation's intel agrees that it originated in the airfield
>B-b-b-b-b-but muh r-rr--redpilled Twitter celebrities

Sounds like you need to get back to Rebbit bucko

>implying the group that set it up isn't working with the globalists globalised and the shadow government and will actually be exposed.

Please fuck off back to the_donald or shareblue or wherever the fuck you are from. The attack was tweeted about by a reporter 24 hours before it happened, and pics from the response show emergency officials with exposed skin and not full HAZMAT gear, which is inconsistent with the protocol used to respond to sarin gas attacks.

>>Please fuck off back to the_donald or shareblue or wherever the fuck you are from. The attack was tweeted about by a reporter 24 hours before it happened, and pics from the response show emergency officials with exposed skin and not full HAZMAT gear, which is inconsistent with the protocol used to respond to sarin gas attacks.

Oh great, so it should be really easy to find a link from a reputable source with regards to who really did the attack then, right?

>you're not a real oldfag

lol ok, guess i was a fake oldfag all along

Yes? Did you call?

So the entire world and Tangerine in Chief himself believe Assad gassed his own people few days ago.

Based on what? Pretty pictures on CNNs twitter?

CTR
ShareBlue
CREW
Sage and hide shill threads
If it's a legit thread, ignore this post

64c49c6a-7410-42c7-9ec7-f359620edcd4

Son of a bitch! What is it with you shareblue people lately and using the antisemitism to fit in here? What next? Go back to pleddit, lurk moar? Horseshit.

The person used the term "drumpf" like a liberal faggot. The person used the term "based" like some asshole from The Donald, and then tied it all in a neat bow with the defense of Assad. The fucker was all over the place, and then you say I am a jewish shill because I stated the obvious? The chem gas attacks was a false flag, and Assad needs to be left alone. No regime change! Trump gave in to the globalists and it is fucked up. *sigh* shareblue

says the namefagging nigger smdh

We know for a fact that a gassing occured. The only thing we don't know is if it was on purpose or by 'accident' as Russia is claiming. Unfortunately, I don't think that it is possible when the contamination area is in the middle of a road.

>be liberal on Sup Forums
>post anti-Trump thread during election
>get spammed with gore till my thread 404s
>Trump safe space hugbox circlejerk continues
>wait a couple months
>complete fucking chaos

Liberals always win, baby.

Trump will be impeached and Assad will be publicly executed.

I love this timeline.