WE

WE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Kush
youtube.com/watch?v=vUEN1ZuDSMg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WUZ

KANGS

Honestly memes aside looks kind of cool.

It looks like a bootleg avatar

>mythology

ur a nigger, aren't you

I find this funny (THEY WUZ KANGZ) but also kind of endearing.

They're making their own cartoon, using their own resources, instead of demanding that someone change an already-made cartoon to fit their KANGZ paradigm.

Are there black jews though?

White people just mad that blacks have been the ones behind every great human civilization ever

AYO AYO
COMPADRE
IS YOU TELLING ME THAT
WE WUZ ANCIENT AZTECS N SHIET?

MELANIN PEOPLE WERE EVERYTHING MAN!!!!
AZTECS, EGYPTIANS, HINDUS, CHINESESESES, SAMURAIS, NORTH KOREANS, MOFO VIKINGS THEY ALL BE MELANIN PEOPLE SENPAI!!!

ayo real talk brother

Pls be real

>One of the niggers has vitiligo
TOP KEK, they can't hide the fact that the egyptians weren't black completely

in this case ghetto rigged is more appropriate

NEGROMANCY

King of North America here, been looking for a comic about my fellow people. We kings are a unique people, I just don't understand why they're all niggers on that cover.

>what's your power?
>cop stealth *turns completely white*

You dumb fucking nig.
kys

AYO NAME SUM'FIN
NAME SUM'FIN FUH'REEL
WE WUZ ALL OF IT
WE WUZ IRISH
WE WUZ AZTECZ
WE WUZ KANGZ
WE WUZ ASIANZ
WE WUZ SPACE ALIENZ
WE WUZ WIZARDZ
WE WUZ PRIESTESSES
WE WUZ KLINGONZ

>nigs rival is literally named after weed

wew

>Our color is purple
>Our scholars wear purple and so do our staff.
>Because purple is the color of royalty

Literally appropriating European culture. Carthage may have sold the dye, but Romans used it for royal garbs. I am NOT okay with this
#BlackPrivilege

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Kush

That was an actual KANGdom; the weed was named after the Hindu Kush mountain range

>European culture
WE WUZ PHOENICIANS

This is what I don't understand. How were they all of these great civilizations, but they somehow are not responsible for slavery in any way even though they say many of those same civilizations are responsible for slavery?

I actually saw a "documentary" (cartoon) about their 'wewuzology' origin story/myth back during the primaries when Sup Forums's meme machine was ramping up but things were still a little slow-paced

the tl;dr of it is that blacks believe they came from some "mad scientist alien demigod" named Yakub and whites came from his butthurt evil twin brother. Then whites used the "evil magic of tricknology (technology)" to enslave blacks and make them forget about their KANG origins.

They literally believe all of this btw; it's like a pro-black BLM version of scientology.

shut up, we are trying to be raciss n shit in here

This is the """"""""documentary"""""""" by the way

youtube.com/watch?v=vUEN1ZuDSMg

It's ~48min long and narrated/voiced by a female Microsoft Sam voice the entire time, so you're going to have to have a couple of beers/drinks if you want to actually sit through it. It's entertaining though, and I also sat through it for "know your enemy" purposes.

WE WUZ WEED AN SHIET MUTHAFUCKA

white boi mad that black are the true master race.

>astrology
kek

I'd still fucc halle berry though

Only 23 years? Fucking nigger should have gotten the gas chamber.

Kek, a nigger last airbender? Sheii doo

>Bes, Prince of Kush
>Bes of Kush
>Bes Kush
I'm not sure if that's clever or sad.