What if, just what if, this guy actually does have chemical weapons and has used them against his own people...

What if, just what if, this guy actually does have chemical weapons and has used them against his own people? What if he is an enemy to the United States even before Trump entered office?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tjuUWr9vaXo
nbcnews.com/storyline/syrias-suffering-families/u-s-military-officials-syrian-aircraft-dropped-chemical-weapons-civilians-n743431
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what if you are a faggot who sucks dicks any given chance?

>Croatia
Whatever kind of food you fucks eat, [remove Croatia]

Except he hasn't you dumbfuck trumpnigger

>Australia

Explain how some guy who's legally the leader of some country allegedly using CW warrants American intervention.
Pro-tip: this is happening some 6000km away from America.
Pro-tip: when Saddam used it against Iranians you supplied him with material to make it.

>drumpf supporters

They had chemical weapons but never used them. Their depot got destroyed in 2014 and the 2013 gas attack was proven to be a false flag by the rebels. There is no evidence that the recent gas attack was Assad. If anything there's evidence this is another neocon ploy by McMaster (Petraeus's good boy) Flynn came out against this as a false flag. Sarin gas isn't even real, sarin is liquid and doesn't burn skin as shown in the photos of the incident.

Hi, /leftypol/.

I'd rather be a lefty than a kike bootlicker desu

>be Alawite minority ruling over a Sunni majority
>Sunnis want to start shit
>genocide them or make them refugees
>replace them with your mudlsims from iran

i think he could have used them even when it was pretty dumb.

Even if he personally gasses twenty babies a day he's still a necessary wrench in the works of the Jewish and neocon agenda for the Middle East. You would still be averting more chaos and destruction for supporting him, which should be clear to any Sup Forumsack who's been paying attention and isn't a shill.

There's no excuse for not being pro-Assad.

>kike bootlicker
I don't like that faggot Kushner anymore than you do.

I literally don't care, and neither do non-cuckservative right wingers. Only people who care about humanitarian crisises in other countries are good goys and liberals. It's not human nature to care about what happens to a bunch of people far far away that are probably bad people to begin with.

what if israel actually is america's greatest ally?

Well Trump does. Stop the cultish fuckery and hold the president the United States accountable for his actions.

Then he would be a real threat. However, that isn't true since he is an important stabilizer in Middle East who is hated because he doesn't serve Israel interests.

Why would he provoke an US intervention?
He wouldnt.

He is winning this war no need for desperate gas attacks.

Also dont forget 2003 WMD's in Iraq? Nopnopnopnopnope

The one thing I hate about Republicans is how they're so assed up for Israel when it's so clear they hate us. Most high profiled Jews hate Conservatives and American values and I'm pretty sure Israel's people do too.

edgy reddit baby's first time on pol?

Israelis and Jews have disproportionate influence in American politics.
This influence is gained by dubious means.
Jews are not monilithic group, but people calling shots right now are the archetypical kikes.

what ef you'r a faggit becouse yo daddy had molested you wit his fellas?

Fuck off fucking retard.

>What if, just what if, this guy actually does have chemical weapons and has used them against his own people?
I doubt it but even if he did, I don't care, it's war and he has to fight to protect the nation

>What if he is an enemy to the United States even before Trump entered office?
What has he ever done to your people?

>pol
>not Sup Forums
>favoring neocon interventionism
low wage Shareblue shill's first time on /po/?

Even if he did use chemical weapons I don't see how that constitutes being a threat to America or any Western country.

BUT THINK OF THA CHILDRENZ GOYIM

>own chemical weapons and used them against his own people
>enemy to the United States

How are these related?

Such a naive goy

do you like refugees in europe? because him being in power forever is how you keep getting them.

bangladesh? wtf .

Still not worth military intervention.

>What if, just what if, this guy actually does have chemical weapons and has used them against his own people? What if he is an enemy to the United States even before Trump entered office?
What if you're a negroid

Wrong. Bombing the shit out of them while funding rebel groups and ISIS is how you keep getting them. And can you guess (((who))) has done this?

It's a country. Stop embarrassing US.

This. Not our fucking problemI still don't see why I should care. Dune boons killing each other isn't news, nor is it a tragedy

>do you like refugees in europe? because him being in power forever is how you keep getting them.
I'm pretty sure that this war is only taking so long because the americans are dumping ammo and supplies for the rebels, and ah, ISIS, do you think we forgot where it came from? Americans are delusional

Yes because stopping them at border is impossible, you have to invade foreign countries to do that.
And refugees are solely Assaf's fault, not the fault of Islamist rebels who are funded by America and allies.
Are you retarded?

What if, just what if, this guy actually does have weapons of mass destruction and is willing to use them against his own people? What if he is an enemy to the United States even before Bush entered office?

His father has printed fake US dollars worth more than $100 billion, and Syrian Baath fight jews. Thus he's the enemy.

((((((((((((((((((((((((United States))))))))))))))))))))))))

I support Donald Jay Trump 100%. FUCK all of the Assad Shills. ASSAD is a moslem, wtf would you support him? Trump doesn't. News flash, the only white country and our only ally in the whole god damn mid east, isn't Syria.

this tbqhfamalam

t. Samuel Shartman

SADAM HUSSAIN was a bad dude that needed to be put down.

only reason why Iraq wasnt a success was cause OBUMMMER pulled out too early.

>ASSAD is a moslem, wtf would you support him? Trump doesn't.
how about "moderate" terrorists?

Those """chemical weapons""" are all gone now if he had them or not. It's impossible there are any legitimate posters on Sup Forums that don't understand this by now. People here aren't as stupid as shills want to make it seem.

There are 4 distinct factions at war with each other. Obviously at some point Syria will have to be partitioned. Assad and the Russians, have had a free reign for a while now, with a possibility of regaining complete control. That would not last. So Assad and to a degree the Russians have had their hand slapped. Told to get back with the program.

Because it makes literally zero sense for Assad to gas his own people.
>Conventional weapons are more effective at killing people
>The war is already turning in his favour
>Western powers have already been into Syria to remove chemical weapon stockpiles, which Assad has co-operated with
>Dropping sarin gas bombs will achieve nothing except turning said western powers against him and giving them cause to attack his military assets

Not an argument

>unironically

Jew here, I'm cackling with glee

they are christians persecuted by ASSad

Doesn't matter. Not out problem. No more wars for isreal

Does this include holding him accountable for his good actions, or is everyone supposed to completely and uterly abandon him over one decision we disagree with?

>500k people died
>no WMD's
>ISIS take over
>h-he was a bad guy WE ARE THE HEROES OF FREEDOM USA USA KILL KILL

but the minorities live under assad
fuck off shill
the moderate beheaders just want to SHARIA ANZ SHEIT

Who? I mean democratic moslems goatfuckers, so called "Free Syrian Army". they are not christians, you fuckin nazi, they are moslems. And, yeah, Assad is a christian.

brazilliuan horsefucker, I said

>only reason why Iraq wasnt a success was cause OBUMMMER pulled out too early.

>what if, what if?

You literally just plagiarized this photo. Read the text at the bottom.

The left will never win because they have idiots like OP as their support.

i am not a nazi. Just a red, white and blue blooded american.

Any evidence that he hasn't used chemical weapons on his own people?

What if the Deep state won and you didn't even notice?

> muh greater Israel meme
> tfw Israel gave back more land than it currently owns in exchange for peace

I hope to god we nuke you guys after we're done with the Middle East

There's no reason why he would use chemical weapons.

No probable reason to do it + no evidence to suggest he did it = He didn't do it

This exactly. The rebels had more motive to false flag being that they are on the ropes.

>obama pulling out earlier somewhat change the death toll and the fact that there was no WMD's in syria
Oh yes goym, keep fighting for israel

It's time to guillotine DC

Was this the land that was appropriated after WW2 or stolen afterwards?

>in iraq
fix'd

Why does it have to be so black and white with you redditniggers?

what if you did an investigation before sending missiles?

Fuck yourself Hillary

Was the land won in the 67' war

shut the fuck up with your RED WHITE AND BLUE GOD BLESS MERUCA PSEUDO-PATRIOTIC PIECE OF SHIET.
JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP
Syria and Lybia was high developed countries with good medicine, free education and etc. before you and your cocksucker allies decided to bring some democrasy to them with your fucking orange revolutions and world police ideology.

>what if you did an investigation before sending missiles?
oh no absolutely shoa
israel comfirmed go kill assad

Haven't you heard? Sup Forums now supports Iran's puppet, Assad, even though Iran is a dictatorial islamic state. Get with the times.

Nice

What if he's just a piece of shit killing his on people to keep his power and he should be removed? Well I guess someone already answered this question and will take any means necessary to hang him to the highest pole in Damascus.

What if the United States are the real enemy of the world?

Why is his face too small for his head? He looks like the IRL version of Woll Smoth.

we should be supporting democracy and freedomâ„¢, right?
freedom for moderate beheaders

Why do you shills always thing we have to pick a side? All muslims are the same. End of discussion. Supporting Assad is just as bad as supporting Iran which is just as bad as supporting isis, which is just as bad as supporting the "moderates"

What if OP chokes on that circumcised Hebrew dick he is sucking so relentlessly?

More then likely he does have them and they were originally sadamm husseins and he gave them hafez assad and hid them there in syria.

>call me a shill
>ignores the geopolitcal factor in middle eastern and claim all muslims are equal
>is ignorant to the minorities who live under assad
You are the shill here, comrade
or just some ignorant romanian

What if Saddam was a rapist and murderer.

What if Ghadaffi wasn't a saint.

The muslim world is fucked up. But no lets keep toppling regimes cuz muh moderate rebels

You failed to explain how supporting Iran is a good thing, considering the fact that Iran is an islamic state.

what if youtube.com/watch?v=tjuUWr9vaXo

you can believe that the attack is not a false flag, and still be against invading other nations. you do understand that, right?

EVERYWHERE IN THE MIDDLE EAST IS A GOD DAMN SAND NIGGER ISLAMIC STATE.

He is. Despite what autists on the internet tell you, our military's radar confirmed he dropped the bombs. There were no other planes in the area that could have dropped them.

And look at this picture where the gas came from the shell. It definitely was dropped and not from (some chemical plant being hit), it was on the fucking cement.

Source from the pentagon: Our radar and surveillance caught them doing it.
nbcnews.com/storyline/syrias-suffering-families/u-s-military-officials-syrian-aircraft-dropped-chemical-weapons-civilians-n743431

iran does not control syria, you are delusional
i only defend that syria should not suffer western agression and regime change, libya and iraq proved that americans only care about their own interest and nothing else

They've been watching to many space alien movies mate...so sorry about the muricans...

They never fucking learn 'mate...doesn't matter how nice you are, their isn't very genuine.

>You should stop trusting their word.

You seem cucked your either a sunni or a joo.

also, syria is secular, with makes your whole claim about being a ''islamic state'' false, shill

Who cares,asshole. The gas Saddam used on the Kurds was supplied by us. He just used the leftovers from gassing Iran on some in house insurgents. No big deal.

>baiting this hard