Where in America should I move to if I want to avoid niggers and jews?

So I am moving to the US next year, where should I move to avoid all the filthy Africans, Jews and Indians?

I do not mind mexicans and/or asians (besides the slum dog indians).

I can ABSOLUTELY not live around jews... so I will avoid NY and LA for those reasons only.

if you want essentially white places, you'll need to go to one of the flyovers that have nothing to do in it

Wyoming, Alaska, West Virginia, Nebraska, the Dakotas, Iowa

Maine

New Hampshire

Gotta make this hard dont you..

mexico

>Jews and Muslims are less than 2% of the population combined
>No niggers
>Steady influx of white people due to tourism and tax incentives
Come home, white man.

Idaho

The information you're asking for is publicly available you dirty little sliding faggot.

wyoming

>but we're full. fuck off.

Can confirm. Oxford County White Mountain liv'in is good.

You are a silly person

Alaska, Montana, Idaho, Colorado, Washington

North Dakota. Say hello to good ol' Craig Cobb too why dontcha.

Portland Oregon is the whitest city in America. Hardly have any negros. The down side is that it is very left wing. But if you live a bit outside the city there are plenty of normal people (rightwingers )

>Washington

uh....yeah but not seattle. Go EAST EAST EAST if you choose WA

>I can ABSOLUTELY not live around jews

You're planning to move to the wrong country. This isn't China.

It's pretty nice/white here.
Randolph County Indiana
>The racial makeup of the county was 96.1% white, 0.4% black or African American, 0.3% American Indian, 0.2% Asian, 1.8% from other races, and 1.1% from two or more races. Those of Hispanic or Latino origin made up 3.0% of the population.[14] In terms of ancestry, 23.7% were German, 13.9% were Irish, 11.5% were American, and 11.4% were English.

The handful of blacks you do see are usually adopted by naive evangelical christians who never heard of the adoption studies, they still end up turning to drugs and thuggery despite their white parents.
Granted, there is shit going on here and no jobs, but if you are looking for Mayberry, and a place where it still feels like the 1950's this here is it.

Los Angeles, Baltimore, New Orleans, Detroit or New York

You gotta live in one of the other.

If there is whites, Jews will live there.

You could move to Mexico, where they still have traditional values and stuff.

is I'll be finished my massage therapy program soon, is there work for me in peurto?