If you can give me ONE reason to hate Hillary, I can dish out a reason to like her back

If you can give me ONE reason to hate Hillary, I can dish out a reason to like her back

She supported the 3 strikes and you are out policies while claiming its necessary because of young black males she characterized as super predators.

Who is next?

You didn't say a positive thing.

Another reason to hate her is under her tenure as Secretary of state she lost the Crimea to Putin and through misguided attempts to undermine Assad in Syria created ISIS.

Check the OP pic

Next????

I personally didn't like her because her campaign was an insult. She didn't even take the time to construct a cohesive platform that appealed to anyone. Trump claimed he would make America great again through labor protectionism, and all she had was a vagina, a smug look, and a few forgettable quips

Youre repeating yourself so I will too. Check the OP pic

Who's next?

She took money from Saudi Arabia

Check the OP

Is that Hilloli Clinton?

OP is faggot

Thats not an argument.

Check the

fucking OP

kill yourself unironically

Check the OP

Op is a peadophile and will burn.

I hate her because she lied before the investigation committee tasked with inspecting her email habits. She became aloof when asked if she had the hard drive whipped. She knew she did. She also by whipping it destroyed evidence. No less than 4 foreign nationals accessed the data, which is a matter of national security.

Check the OP

You too

Eat shit

How about you check the OP you fucking retard

Check the OP

MODS=TRAITORS

She was ugly and manipulative as a child. You just have shit taste in lolis.

Eat shit

>check the OP
worst meme of the day