CIA were the good guys

It turns out Trump deliberately ignored intelligence from the CIA indicating that Assad was not responsible for the chemical weapon attack.

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishbusinessnews.com/2017/01/31/george-soros-backed-jared-kushner-venture-cadre-250-million/
consortiumnews.com/2017/04/07/trumps-wag-the-dog-moment/
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP88B00443R001404090133-0.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=jTWY14eyMFg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How convenient this surfaces after everyone has realized the same thing

>Trump deliberately ignored

you mean Kushner deliberately ignored, that man is calling Trump's shots and Chabad is calling Kushner's shots

to liberals, CIA is the new Russians?

but CIA are the ones fucking about in the ME

wtf

>to liberals, CIA is the new Russians?
Looks like it.

We were all fooled. They demonised the CIA during the entire election, they were trying to save us from this mad man.

>Kushner
Buck stops with the leader

>but CIA are the ones fucking about in the ME
But they're smart enough to know the limits. They don't want a nuclear war to erupt.

Trump doesn't seem to care about that happening though. All that time he was only pretending to care.

never let a good crisis go to waste

djt used the fake attack to cleanse public theorizing of him as le putin puppet

i'd call the move a roaring success and also makes usa seem dangerous and unpredictable making despots fall in line

No it was McMaster u fucking idiot.
Kushner and Bannon are the only non neocons left.

>@literalywho

Oh you naive child. There are factions within fighting

Yea all it took was flushing down any chance of working with Russia and Syria

>djt used the fake attack to cleanse public theorizing of him as le putin puppet
it'll be interesting to see how this plays out. even though there is a lot of suspicion in MSM about all of this, the fact is that they've complete lost track of what they were doing. So right now it's a little bit of both

>Kushner and Bannon are the only non neocons left.
McMaster and Kushner pushed for this strike. Ivanka pressured her father.

Pompeio was against, so was Bannon.

I am not willing to embrace any action that takes any innocent human life to advance any aim of my nations leadership.

If the aim is just you will achieve it without killing innocent bystanders

it is totally unacceptable to include the loss of innocent human life as a necessity for achieving an objective.

I will never support any act which endangers innocent lives

You can not claim to be just and righteous if you are willing to kill innocent people to achieve your goals.

Nigger he bombed as easily reparable soft target and caused next to no casualties, it was all bravado, Putin knows this, the future is bright

>I am not willing to embrace any action that takes any innocent human life to advance any aim of my nations leadership.
People like you are very rare these days. God bless. Without morals a nation always collapses.

The CIA is literally NEVER the good guys.

>caused next to no casualties
6 dead, aided ISIS and Al Qaeda assaults nearby, endangered a Christian town with 10s of thousands of civilians, endangered 6 billion human lives if Russia responded and it escalated.

Trump fucked up.

>Putin knows this, the future is bright
Did you even read Medvedev's warning?

Our only hope now is the CIA finds a way to pack this stuff up. I hope to god they can stop this mad man before its too late.

>innocent human life
blood fuels the world economy

you're naive if you think the west made it into first place by uplifting and honoring treaties with savages

Lol I don't care anymore. I voted Trump to secure the supreme Court and shit in liberal mouths. I don't care about how many shit skins we glass in the m e.

Can't believe there're moral people in America! Good for you

>if Russia
But this was clearly never going to happen.

>killed 6
What's your point? Trucks are deadlier these days.

>endangered
He scared the shit out of everyone in the area. Mission accomplished.

>trust le CIA to fix bad Drumpf
He'd have been dead long ago if he was actually a foreign agent.

We control CIA naow.

le big if true meme

None of that happened though.

Are you retarded?

>I hope to god they can stop this mad man before its too late.
But it could have happened. It's like sticking a revolver to your head and spinning the wheel then pulling the trigger, boasting that nothing happened even when some of the chambers are loaded.

A sane leader doesn't pull the trigger.

wrong picture

consortiumnews

yeah, no

Unless your conscience has been irepairably seared you will know you have no right to risk innocent lives .

Nothing I said asserts I regard America as free of guilt for among the gravest atrocities ever committed on Earth.

You err in presuming I hold my country blameless and intricnicly above reproach or that its present position was achieved entirely Justly.

I do not excuse injustice becasue I may existentially enjoy a standard of living above others.

The mere fact that most people accept the 'Law of the Jungle" as the de facto status quo does not demand I do as well.

If we want to claim we are "good people" we must never allow ourselves to act otherwise.. we forfeit any claim to righteousness if we dismiss the rights of other innocent people in pursuit of our desires.

I want no part of the spoils of an unjust war.

jewishbusinessnews.com/2017/01/31/george-soros-backed-jared-kushner-venture-cadre-250-million/

>this level of delusion

>Investigative reporter Robert Parry broke many of the Iran-Contra stories for The Associated Press and Newsweek in the 1980s
Better source than a Serb

consortiumnews.com/2017/04/07/trumps-wag-the-dog-moment/

>CIA doesn't want another war
THIS.FUCKING.TIMELINE

>now you can trust the cia, honest

cia wanted war on behalf on obama and clinton but now that trump is president they want peace in the middle east now?
what the fuck is this
media loves trump now and is defending from leftists when having run a hate campaign for over a year
can someone explain

Anyone who believes CIA isn't against a war with Russia clearly have no idea what is going on.
CIA was born simultaneously with the Cold War - the whole reason why the Agency exists in the first place is to fuck with Russia.
I think Trump actually did listen to their intel - they are all on the same page...

Name one (1) thing the CIA has done in the last fifty years that wasn't totally evil and didn't involve telling lies to the American people.

This is obviously a trick question.

Noone is innocent.
Unaware they're part of the game maybe, but they're never innocent once the propaganda seeps in.

Telling Trump that Assad did nothing wrong.

Nice. This is actually really fucking good news.

>If we want to claim we are "good people" we must never allow ourselves to act otherwise.. we forfeit any claim to righteousness if we dismiss the rights of other innocent people in pursuit of our desires.
what if we shitpost about harming innocents?

You're a weak faggot and you're going to get us killed.

>the missile attack was just a show of power to spite the CIA

Wtf is going on in Washington?

>using twatter as a source to prove CIA even briefed Trump
wew, lad
You done goofed.

>But it could have happened.
Like 70 years have shown that it literally WILL NOT HAPPEN and it will NEVER happen because of some shitskins.

>tfw should have voted Jeb

Ur opinion is irrelevant sadly .
May i suggest u go prep ur wife's bull ?

This utopia does not work in a global village drowning in subhumans who all get a digital say and a possible plane ticket to your grandfather's one horse town.

Only a white nation can expect morals from itself and from its contemporaries. Dealing with second and third world? A waste of white time, but blood is the language of the savage.

CIA is comprised by Russians

We have lost our top intelligence agency

there it is, there he went and posted it A FUCKING GAIN

wow really no foolin'?!

i wonder if thats why those 50 tomahawks werent delivered to assads bedroom

>cia
>good
fuck off

Push this narrative.

Oh noooo.... that sucks.

They won't be satisfied until Trump kills Russian soldiers, I am not happy trump is establishing a precedent for appeasing them

>Nice. This is actually really fucking fake news.
Fix'd

>CIA were the good guys
Most likely because it was a CIA false flag. You children are too young to remember halabja, when the CIA was directly complicit in aiding in mass genocide. Then had the balls to tell regan it was iran's fault because we were at war with them at the time

Can someone tell me why Assad would use chemical weapons? What were the benefits over regular weapons? It just seems... unlikely that he would use them.

This explains it.
>CIA tells Trump that Assad didn't do it
>Trump naturally assumes the CIA is full of shit
>If CIA says Assad didn't do it, then Assad DID do it
>Orders bombing

Maybe I speak in archetype or a philosophical ideal of objectivity but I see no reason my standards can not be followed even by the Government of the USA.

If a man ruled by conscience limits has acts to what is Just in an objective sense how can he ever act is a way which subject him to accusation?

I understand Trump may have believed his choice was going to be entirely benign in terms of human suffering expecting some political benefot as suggested.

I lament this is the level of consideration we have when the lives of those who did die in this efforts can be dismissed as the cost of expedience.

I will not enjoy benefits which may accrue from this act even it is launches Trump to a position from which many more of his possibly desirable aims can then be met.

I just don't want to be dulled to reality and in this case innocent people were killed ..

I want the toleration of this mentality to be banished from those who lead my nation.

Who is this guy and why should i care about what he says

Has the Syria situation changed very much since the CIA's 1998 memo, "BRINGING REAL MUSCLE TO BEAR AGAINST SYRIA" ?

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP88B00443R001404090133-0.pdf

>CIA were the good goys

>I am a child who only sees in black and white and cannot handle reality

Bush sr was president in 1988 jackass.

Chaos. I like it this way. Its impossible to know what is happening so you just stop trying. And are forced to focus on reality again.

Source here faggot It's Robert Parry

>not allowed to tell the truth once in a while

>explain the benefits of chemical weapons
They cost free ninety nine because John McCain give that shit to "rebels" for free

So who was responsible for destroying Libya and arming Al Nusra/Al Qaeda through Turkey?

>Tfw Kushne turned Trump into a golem

>I will not enjoy benefits which may accrue from this act
how will you know what benefits result from this act? are you just gonna make sure to be miserable from now on?

no one and you shouldn't but it's a slow day

>intelligence from the CIA indicating that Assad was not responsible
We'll, that's definite proof that he did then.

>I am not willing to embrace any action that takes any innocent human life to advance any aim of my nations leadership.

sorry but you should be willing to let your govt. do anything to protect you and its people

jk you're right and the superior human on Sup Forums

>I am a passive faggot or a woman who thinks nothing is malleable to my liking

You are right, I need to stop drinking

Look at this retard and laugh

A nobody with a nobody twitter account making statements based on nothing but rumours?

Seems legit.

Hey fellas? What's concern trolling? How can lrn to spot a shill?

especially relevant here

>CIA release yet more (((information))) to sink Trump

At this point I think they're pretty much prepared to say anything (including the truth) if it hurts Trump.

>unverified random twitter user with an arabic name
yup, sounds about right. nu/pol/ is shit.

I'm just hanging around to see if prophetic user comes back

Kill yourself.

So Sup Forums, how do we make the kikes regret this?

This

>none of that happen
Including the risks being legitimate risk ALL of that happend

Fuck of back to /reddit/ Trump cucks you are no better than JIDF and CTR shills now.

i think arabs would be some of the first people to know what the CIA is up to

What a twist! He was on THEIR side all along!

youtube.com/watch?v=jTWY14eyMFg

Navsteva, talk about a gay sounding name. I bet he even does yoga.

please fix this and put an iron cross over bannon he deserves some resepct

Yeah, we invite Achmed into CIA briefings all the time and then disseminate crucial information via unverified twitter users with 3 followers.

that's a good one lel

Whoa THE Consortium News is reporting this?!?! Sounds like a trustworthy source. Must be legit since some random guy posted it on Twitter.

>Pompeio was against
The CIA removed People before if you know what im saying.

God I love this man