Trumps reasons for bombing Syria

by consuming $70m of tomahawks. he just handed raytheon an order for more of these things. oh, and did i mention trump has stock in raytheon ?

The first step in a series of steps to lift sanctions on Russia

Which in turn could lead to a path toward "laundering" the 19.5% of Rosneft.

I thought maybe he wouldn't have been just another lying politician, but then the goldman sachs cabinet, the kushner, the firing steve bannon, the warmongering

Other urls found in this thread:

rawstory.com/2017/04/donald-trump-personally-profited-from-missile-maker-raytheons-stock-jump-after-his-syria-attack/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I thought maybe he wouldn't have been just another lying politician
But why? The first clear sign was how he handled the "grab 'em by the pussy" stuff, then there was him employing illegal immigrants, then immediately forgetting about Hillary and even praising the Clintons for their great achievements right after getting elected, and so on.

kill yourself shill!

you too, fucking kill yourself reddit/left shill

That awkward moment you realize it's not illegal for a sitting POTUS & VP to profit from his position. Thanks DNC...

sure thing Ahmed

quit larping

> flag

you gotta be really fucking retarded if you abandonded trump, learn some fucking politics

or you're just a typical shill either way fuck off

>oh, and did i mention trump has stock in raytheon ?

i keep hearing this claim but i have yet to see
P R O O F S
R
O
O
F
S

rawstory.com/2017/04/donald-trump-personally-profited-from-missile-maker-raytheons-stock-jump-after-his-syria-attack/

You can go to a primary source from there

That wasn't hard

This is waiting for you.

Almost any investment firm you throw retirement money has holdings in military companies, it's like you fuckers want to die poor

proof that he lied about selling his stocks last year
your claim is that he OWNS stock in raytheon, not that he OWNED

Wait, he fired Steve Bannon?

The rope is waiting for you and your kebab friends just you wait Hans you fucking cuck
so fucking worthless try harder pleb!

>by consuming $70m of tomahawks. he just handed raytheon an order for more of these things.
You seriously think Trump specifically told his commanders to perfom a Tomahawk strike? No. He probably just said "we need to avenge those beautiful babies" and his commanders at the Pentagon advised him to dump $70 million worth of Raytheon sales at nothing.
>did i mention trump has stock in raytheon ?
Who doesn't?

Because there is no record that he actually sold his stock

You're almost as ridiculous as the superpower 2020 posters from India.

He had 3 options laid out by his generals and advisers

He chose Tomahawk strike specifically

Try again

I mean you're not wrong. But he is so rich that he is invested in literally everything and his price is far below what he would get

you are clearly just here to post irrelevant shill shit please kill yourself kid

TRY HARDER PLEB
R
Y

H
A
R
D
E
R

P
L
E
B

You clearly need to get run over by a truck, faget.

MFW i own 211 shares of Raytheon!

Raytheon Company
NYSE: RTN - Apr 7, 7:51 PM EDT
152.96USDPrice increase2.21 (1.47%)

All corporate and political elites deserve nothing less than death tbqhwyf. Revolution when?

go back to and never come back kiddo.