HINDUISM GENERAL - Ram Rajya edition

HINDUISM GENERAL - Ram Rajya edition

"Indian Paganism: The Last Living Expression of Aryan Beauty" - Savitri Devi, A Warning to the Hindus

cincinnatitemple.com/articles/HinduIndianNationalism1939.pdf

>What is Hinduism?

Hinduism is the oldest organized religion in the world. It is the Sanatana Dharma, the Eternal Law. It has no known origin and no founders - it is a synthesis of various Indian cultures and practices from as early as 4000 BCE.

Hinduism differs from Christianity and other Abrahamic religions in that it does not have:

>A single founder,
>A specific theological system,
>A single concept of deity,
>A single holy text,
>A single system of morality,
>A central religious authority,
>The concept of a prophet.

Hinduism is neither polytheistic, monotheistic, trinitarian or henotheistic, yet it is all at the same time.

The development of Hinduism was influenced by many invasions over thousands of years. The major influences occurred when nomadic "Aryan" Indo-European tribes invaded Northern India from the steppes of Russia and Central Asia. They brought with them their religion of Vedism. These beliefs mingled with the more advanced, indigenous Indian native beliefs, often called the "Indus valley culture."

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_Yuga
bhagavad-gita.org/index-english.html
hinduwebsite.com/upanishadindex.asp
sacred-texts.com/hin/
gita-society.com/section3/mahabharata.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwiHrferzdbSAhXIQ48KHXpjBfIQFggnMAA&usg=AFQjCNEVJFySM166gELxlwp_gULUgD7yjw&sig2=KRg3OHxt-7NTN7O0TaIkYw
youtu.be/rAM9x_GF9VY
archive.fo/Rj1Mq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Political Significance of Hinduism in this Age

All the decadence of the world today has been predicted by Hinduism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_Yuga

Prophesied events during a Kali Yuga

>Rulers will become unreasonable: they will levy taxes unfairly.
>Rulers will no longer see it as their duty to promote spirituality, or to protect their subjects: they will become a danger to the world.
>People will start migrating, seeking countries where wheat and barley form the staple food source.
>At the end of Kali-yuga, when there exist no topics on the subject of God, even at the residences of so-called saints and respectable gentlemen of the three higher varnas [temperament] and when nothing is known of the techniques of sacrifice, even by word, at that time the Lord will appear as the supreme chastiser.

Kali Yuga with regard to human relationships

>Avarice and wrath will be common. Humans will openly display animosity towards each other. Ignorance of dharma will occur.
>People will have thoughts of murder with no justification and will see nothing wrong in that.
>Lust will be viewed as socially acceptable and sexual intercourse will be seen as the central requirement of life.
>Sin will increase exponentially, while virtue will fade and cease to flourish.
>People will take vows and break them soon after.
>People will become addicted to intoxicating drinks and drugs.
>Teachers will no longer be respected and their students will attempt to injure them. Their teachings will be insulted, and followers of Kama(lust) will wrest control of the mind from all human beings.

Resources

>Bhagavad Gita
bhagavad-gita.org/index-english.html

>Upanishads
hinduwebsite.com/upanishadindex.asp

>Vedas
sacred-texts.com/hin/

>MAHABHARATA by C Rajagopalachari
gita-society.com/section3/mahabharata.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwiHrferzdbSAhXIQ48KHXpjBfIQFggnMAA&usg=AFQjCNEVJFySM166gELxlwp_gULUgD7yjw&sig2=KRg3OHxt-7NTN7O0TaIkYw

>Ramayan Anime
youtu.be/rAM9x_GF9VY

If Hinduism is so great then why is India so terrible? Christian nations have been dominant ever since the religion became official in Rome. Why do your gods not bring you glory?

POO

Indian civilisation has existed for around ten thousand years, every civilisation has its ups and downs we had our time and your had yours and as it might be evident to you the tide is turning

Paganism is literally a curse.

Bump

Well i don't think the tide of Christianity is turning back; in fact in Asia more and more people are becoming Christian; honestly though I know so little about Hinduism...and I don't see how a western person could even be one, considering we don't fit into the Caste system for one thing.

You cannot convert to Hinduism realistically you can follow the books at the most live it as a way of life

My only reference to hinduism is Julius Evola, what are some good sources to start with? Will the primary sources (ie Vedas etc.) provide a good start?

Rico, Mexico is literally a curse on North America

No one is interested in your fucking dot religion

Go fuck yourself pajeet

Hindiusm has a lot of great concepts from a mythological standpoint.

However it's fatalistic views aren't sustainable for the good of humanity.

That's some scary shit

Not really I would suggest you read a little bit of mythology first Vedas will be too obtuse in the starting I have linked some starting material in the source

Rām dūt Hanuman... janani ham Rām dūt Hanuman...

Southern India is a shithole, Northern India is on par with Europe. That's why they might become a superpower soon enough.

I don't mind Hindu philosophy but I would never literally follow it

The basic principal of Hinduism is dharma or actions that keep the universe together I think it is the only sustainable religion for humanity

Why Hinduism so comfy?

the Mughals followed up by the Anglos

Thats your choice mate I am not here to convert you or anything I am just trying to spread knowledge

Jai shree Ram!

An Indian guy on here once explained how there was a company that was building a bridger over one of you largest rivers.

The company went backrupt and the bridge will never be finished, because "this is as good as it gets"

Fatalism is good for being happy in life and accepting that you're in a certian lot for reasons beyond your control. But it kills any drive to try to defy the order of things and seek improvement.

Any religion that believes the world is expendable is dangerous.

>tfw lord krishna gives you some repating numbers

poo in loo general /pilg/ - umaru edition

That's cool I don't think you're wrong I was just being controversial to get the thread going. It beats most of the boring shit on this board

World is expendable but our actions on this world matter the most contrary to popular belief I believe that semantic religions end goal of an eternal after life that is what makes our life futile not dharma

I'm actually buddhist but in several metaphysical approachs I tend to agree a bit more with "hinduist" notions (atman vs anatman, sunya vs Brahman).

>Savitri Devi
>not savita bhabhi

Jai

I am not well versed in Buddism but it is an offshoot of Hinduism with the same goal

Savitri devi is waifu material famlam

>>A single founder,
>>A specific theological system,
>>A single concept of deity,
>>A single holy text,
>>A single system of morality,
>>A central religious authority,
>>The concept of a prophet.
Which means that it doesn't have a single truth, which means it has no truth

>Implying their is a single truth

so the people who made the vedic were white? Thought that was a racist meme

I would try to be more spiritual but I have so many essays to write, huge backlog, blah blah blah...

*there

It's interesting because it seems to be a record of lost history.
As a religion it is shit. Only good thing is that you hate muslims, which any living being should.

Which means it is true

Sorry leaf blame autocorrect
What do you mean by white?

I mean, I know I can shrug off this blinding evil, but who knows how long it'll take. More efficient to just do my work under this veil as usual.

Christians, pls go to Christian thread with that, I really want to hear from non-self-hating Indians in this thread, not Christian hatred towards any other religion.

>muh dominance
yeah-yeah ok we all get it

But writing essays is your Dharma you are already spiritual

>TFW Yogi gonna deliver Ram Rajya in UP
Guy's on a deadline as if he's the one facing 2019 polls

possibly, there are indo-iranian tribes today who have high incidences of blondism, red hair, light eyes and white skin, such as nuristanis, so that shows it is possible. But probably unlikely considering most indo-aryan/indo-iranian people aren't white.

And there was no aryan invasion, only migrations.

Well Caucasian invaders from the north

I swear desu that guy is all work right now, ram rajya when!

>As a religion it is shit

how

Why did your gods make you a race of small dicked unbearably smelly ugly poor manlets? You all must have had bad karma in your previous life

“Kali Yuga” — the “Dark Age”; the Era of Gloom; the last (and, fortunately, the shortest) subdivision of the present Cycle of history. There is no hope of “putting things right,” in such an age. It is, essentially, the age so forcefully though laconically described in the Book of books — the Bhagavad-Gita — as that in which “out of the corruption of women proceeds the confusion of castes; out of the confusion of castes, the loss memory; out of loss of memory the lack of understanding; and out of this, all evils”;2 the age in which falsehood is termed “truth” and truth persecuted as falsehood or mocked as insanity; in which the exponents of truth, the divinely inspired leaders, the real friends of their race and of all the living, — the god-like men, — are defeated, and their followers humbled and their memory slandered, while the masters of lies are hailed as “saviors”; the age in which every man and woman is in the wrong place, and the world dominated by inferior individuals, bastardized races and vicious doctrines, all part and parcel of an order of inherent ugliness far worse than complete anarchy.

This is the age in which our triumphant Democrats and our hopeful Communists boast of “slow but steady progress through science and education.” Thanks very much for such “progress”! The very sight of it is enough to confirm us in our belief in the immemorial cyclic theory of history, illustrated in the myths of all ancient, natural religions (including that one from which the Jews — and, through them, their disciples, the Christians — borrowed the symbolical story of the Garden of Eden; Perfection at the beginning of Time.) It impresses upon us the fact that human history, far from being a steady ascension towards the better, is an increasingly hopeless process of bastardization, emasculation and demoralization of mankind; an inexorable “fall.” It rouses in us the yearning to see the end — the final crash that will push into oblivion both those worthless “isms” that are the product of the decay of thought and of character, and the no less worthless religions of equality which have slowly prepared the ground for them; the coming of Kalki, the divine Destroyer of evil; the dawn of a new Cycle opening, as all time-cycles ever did, with “Golden Age.”

Never mind how bloody the final crash may be! Never mind what old treasures may perish for ever in the redeeming conflagration! The sooner it comes, the better. We are waiting for it — and for the following glory — confident in the divinely established cyclic Law that governs all manifestations of existence in Time: the law of Eternal Return. We are waiting for it, and for the subsequent triumph of the Truth persecuted today; for the triumph under whatever name, of the only faith in harmony with the everlasting laws of being; of the only modern “ism” which is anything but “modern,” being just the latest expression of principles as old as the Sun; the triumph of all those men who, throughout the centuries and today, have never lost the vision of the everlasting Order, decreed by the Sun, and who have fought in a selfless spirit to impress that vision upon others. We are waiting for the glorious restoration, this time, on a worldwide scale, of the New Order, projection in time, in the next, as in every recurring “Golden Age,” of the everlasting Order of the Cosmos.

It is the only thing worth living for — and dying for, if given that privilege, — now, in 1948.

Which is most redpilled
>Vaishnavism
>Shaivism
>Shaktism
>Smartism

Are rat temples based?

There is one truth and everything else is a lie

It was more of a migration than invasion and if they were white is debatable too cause a few important vedic gods are described as dark skinned and as pagans generally worship their ancestors aryans being white is still debatable

Too bad you can't actually practive Hinduism unless you're a hindu.

>poo in loo general
We need this.

The real Redpill is that all this is just a matter of belief dharma matters the most

And what is that?

I like Hinduism a lot but it's very dense and hard to understand especially without a working knowledge of Sanskrit

Makes it very difficult for a westerner to embrace compared to something like Buddhism
I'd like to learn Sanskrit to compliment my Latin and Greek but I need the time

*there

The real question is: are indian girls any good, do you dinduhindus recommend?

Buddhists wanted out of the oppressive caste system, it was a political movement as much as it was a spiritual one, because they realised the core tenets of Hinduism reinforced oppression and injustice. After Independence Sikhs, Buddhists and people following indigenous religions were lumped together with the Hindus, thus forming the illusion of the 'hindu majority', while in reality the true indigenous are shouting at the top of their lungs that they aren't hindus. Brahmans are the jews of India.

Thats my job bitch

Literally the exact opposite
The best states are in Southern India

>more advanced

Lol shut the fuck up retard. Northern India is filled with rapists and has shit tier literacy rates. Also, riots and shit usually only happen in the North.

I might convert to Hinduism if I can go into a temple with rats and step all over their poop for good luck, and allow them to eat from the food I'm making.

>they made a Ramayana anime

I gotta watch this shit now.

Grammatik setzt dich frei

Pump and dump but don't wife them.

You can still serve us though, maybe assist with expanding our community in your countries or disspelling anti-Hindu myths

>I might convert to Hinduism
No you literally can't. Only an Indian can.

Kashmir Pakistan ka Hei!

The concept is hard to get your head around. I've never read Gita or vedas myself but I've been taught by my grandfather. It's not something I'd recommend. I would love to learn Sanskrit too but no time.

Why don't you faggots eat cows? Can't find a good burger in all of India, its bullshit.

Kashmiri le lo Kashmir to hamra hi hai

لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muḥammadur-rasūlu-llāh
There is no god but God. Muhammad is the messenger of God.

>leaf knows
North India is filled with savages. I would never recommend anyone to go there without a shotgun.

Damn if you are a Hindi speaker sanskrit is easy

What do you think of Buddhism? What's the main difference, and if I learn of Buddhism will I learn the same or less than Indians know? What do you think of Muslims, do Indians easily become Muslims?

>no thicc brown indian gf

What do you think about reading the Gita in english?

Marathi, yeah it's easy for us but no time bhai.

Are you for real or are you trolling?

Hinduism is the most based religion by far

world war 3 vich aap kon ki side ni appar india ho si?
chin teh Rus ki ya amereeki?

This. It's similar to Judaism in terms of it being an ethnic-religion. The Hindutva pamphlet connects Hinduness to ethnicity and nation. It's no surprise many Hindu nationalists are pro-Israel, though I have nothing against that.

Good luck getting anything spiritual related past the Orthodoxy after the new missionary laws. We've already got Yoga teachers lined up for trial for unlincensed missionary activity,

Kisi ke nai,nai chahiye WW3

>do Indians easily become Muslims?
archive.fo/Rj1Mq

Hindus are just race conscious, "Indo-Aryans" ancient Indians were conquered by a race of people from the caucus mountains who settle there. They had a caste-system and are nature focuses , race is part of nature and nature has hierarchies, it's basically a natsoc religion , hense the swastika

>seeking truth

a fool's errand