What have you to say about this rape apologist manlets. You can't find woman so pathetic to support rape

What have you to say about this rape apologist manlets. You can't find woman so pathetic to support rape

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r-Y0dTNH7Ns
youtube.com/watch?v=jVfIZt0k_Yk
youtube.com/watch?v=NHpyJ3aOUEU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>university study
K

> drink themselves nearly unconscious
> slut it up
> raped

Sage for being a faggot.

"rape"

oh my GAWD a 5'8 guy with a 5/10 face LOOKED AT ME THE WRONG WAY!!! I WAS RAPED!!! I NEED COUNSELING!!!

I'd like to see some statistics on the suspects color

their definition of rape is as broad as "a man I didn't like looked at me on the bus".

How to we get that to 100% and save the white race?

>sending your daughter to get raped

Well at least she'll have one of those really important college degrees, you know, so she can get a good job.

Going to guess that the researchers deemed a lot of blurred line drunk sex as "rape"

>state that's 45% white has high rape
Color me surprised
Fuck texas, goddamn cucks

>rape is bad

I want /r/The_Donald to leave.

>15%
>people actually believe this

brb transferring to u of texas

> looking at a woman is rape
> having sex with women is rape
> refusing sex with women is rape
> disagreeing with a woman is rape
> going within three feet of a woman is rape
> telling a woman she is wrong about something is rape

> forcibly having sex with a woman without her consent isn't rape if you are muslim

Women enjoy rape.

only in nigger america are 15 out of every 100 women raped. In south africa, the rape capital of the world, only only 0,8 out of every hundred women are raped.

How does it feel been been 20 times worse than literal niggeristan, burgers?

I got raped at uni too, they fucked me hard in the arse with bloated fees

In South Africa niggers don't see forced sexual intercourse as rape, just boys being boys

There is literally nothing wrong with raping women

>responses like most of these

ITT: Subhuman rapists/rape lovers

Being looked at by an unattractive male is not rape.

>Nearly 15% of women have had a sexual encounter they later came to regret
FTFY

Niggers in south africa don't need to rape. They accept all sex from everybody. Why do you think aids is so prevalent?

There's no such thing as rape. Not anymore. I mean, I identify as horny, how can she possibly deny my feelings?

So how real is it? These are third world level stats and I should know.

It's a double edged sword for liberals. On the one hand "rape culture". On the other hand.. who's doing the raping more exactly? It's a bit more specific than "men" as a group.

But you'd be racist to look.

So it's a massive, growing problem that we cannot do anything about, because doing something requires addressing who's actually raping.

And this is why we need to put women on farms where we harvest their milk because that is all they are good for. Women should be raped but not by men, instead by machines.

All of these things are exactly the same:

> intentionally vaguely worded questions (i.e. "pressured you to have sex", "had sex while intoxicated", etc.)
> definitions which conform to the outer edges of what feminism can consider "rape" (i.e. awkward unwanted kissing attempt = sexual assault = "sexual assaults are rapes" = rape)
> optional survey which creates a self-selection bias towards the most interested (legit victims, people who are passionate about this issue)
> toss in a quote about rape culture and a commitment from the university and boom

I wonder what they would do if guys actually started raping on a large scale like 15%? Like, grab women in public, hold them down, and really rape them?

I think there would be a legit public backlash.

>University of Texas has a higher amount of rape on their campus than the Democratic Republic of Congo

Who the fuck is this stupid? Who would actually believe such a ridiculous claim?

>Raped

You mean some guy's arms probably scraped them slightly whilst walking past them?

youtube.com/watch?v=r-Y0dTNH7Ns

>american universities have 50,000 students

Jesus Christ.

Being a Chad in university must be like an all-you-can-eat buffet. You never have to see the same woman twice.

How long have schools been producing these studies anyway?

I don't know but I feel like there's pretty good odds that 1 in 5 women were being raped back in the early 90s too, which would be pretty funny given actual crime rates since then.

>Sexual freedom and sexual identity are of high importance
>REEEEEEEEEEEE people want to have sex with me

How many of these rape accusations involve physical violence, how many of these "women" have bruises and damaged vaginas?
I'll wager none.

i believe its quite accurate. in USA they have football players vs Cheerleaders culture, where they worship muscled players and think cheerleaders should be the reward for them.

It twists many minds and the encounters become rape.

Ive been studying this culture just for fun and interests since i wanted cheerleaders to become a norm, but after a hard look on the matter i realized how twisted the culture is.

They sexualize teenage girls who barely have yet matured. Almost like islam...

youtube.com/watch?v=jVfIZt0k_Yk

/thread

There was a year where I was scoring with a different girl nearly every weekend I went out. You get burnt out on it

What does sex feel like?

Like warm apple pie.

But for real, sensory-wise it's not all that different than using an onahole. Doing it with a real girl is much more satisfying, and sweaty.

>Large portion of the town goes to Highschool Football games
>Skimpy 14-18 year olds flaunting their new-found sexual energy
Football is a strange phenomenon in the states. You have to approach it as an anthropologist studying a primitive tribal ritual.

I thought Obama said it was one in five? Did it go down?

was this one of those "if you say yes to the question 'were made to feel uncomfortable in conversation with a male' we'll use that to inflate our rape statistics" survey?

Like jerking off but it's hands free and you can grope tits and ass with your free hands. Also real time audio feedback.

bags of sand

spbp

American high school is fucking great. No idea why so many people idealize Japanese high school. Video related

youtube.com/watch?v=NHpyJ3aOUEU

I went there and was falsely accused of rape... what a coincidence. I'm sure that 15% is totally real and not inflated.

A. I don't care.
B. It's probably not true, but I wish it was.
C. Saged

Theres no other way. I used to think cheerleading is fun and sports, but when i started to find out how young they have to start and it does include sexualization of dance and body, it went overboard.

Not even ballet dancers face that kind of pressure to be "sexy" so young.

And then that problem faces the totally abnormal practice on USA that its not ok to show naked body(talking about adults now), but its totally ok show blood and violence and gore.

Then you imply these rules into teenagers and wonder why theres so much schoolshootings.

Study in question: link in pic related.

>Austin
Yeah prolly cuz those illegals, dumb hoes.

that's disappointingly low imho

>RAPE

Texan country girl: Hi there, I think I got raped tonight
Counselor: Oh my God, what happened?
Texan country girl: You see, I met this dude on a party and I was all over him and I took him to my dorms, and we fooled around and then had sex and the next morning he left again.
Counselor: Did you both sign the anti-rape contract?
Texas girl: yes, but he did not leave me with 3 copies
Counselor: IT WAS RAPE!!! Let us call the police!

Is that rape, rape-rape or rape-rape-rape!?

>One of the best non Ivy league schools in the US has a rape rate higher than every third world shithole and most war zones

Something doesn't add up here

>country girl

It's the suburban girls who are the problem, actually.

t. Texan

>self reported

K

If only we had someone who built a career out of disproving shit like thi- ohh.. wait... we did and we killed him. Ohhhhhh.

> 15%

Wasn't the number boasted by feminists "one in three"?

Basically this.