I support Trump 100%, Assad shills leave

I support Donald Jay Trump 100%. FUCK all of the Assad Shills. ASSAD is a moslem, wtf would you support him? Trump doesn't. News flash, the only white country and our only ally in the whole god damn mid east, isn't Syria.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2G9MR1n7Es
youtube.com/watch?v=I1TNmXTDet8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alawites
opendoorsusa.org/christian-persecution/
independent.co.uk/voices/comment/christians-the-worlds-most-persecuted-people-9630774.html
spectator.co.uk/2013/10/the-war-on-christians/#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we'll see about that.

>United Arab Emirates
>white

shill plz leave

only shills here are the ones from the discord chat defending assad

only shills here are the ones from the leftistpol discord chat defending assad

Wrong. Trump's a zionist. How can you not get that in your head. He's the jews bitch.

GOOD GOY
YOU'RE TRULY ISRAEL'S GREATEST ALLY

You are a fucking moron.

>Assad shills
I like how T_D is trying to make this into a thing, as if Assad could afford to shill a vietnamese cartoon board

100% gay.

Anyone that supports someone 100% is a blind sheep fag. Led by the Jews.

The leftyfags here are insufferable, but so are you Jew cum slurping faggots.

Trump turned betrayed us. So we are turning on him. Get that through your thick fucking skull.

Trump has shills too.

Thanks for your HIGH ENERGY post based centipede!

>lack of critical thinking,

You can support Trump and admit that bombing Assad was a mistake you know ?

and you're an anti-american moslem lover

you use cuss words and insults, you loose the argument.

You're a dumb thickheaded kike lover.

Then why did Trump bomb for ISIS (and Israel)?

Based Assad.

Fuck the axis of evil with USA, Israel, Saudis, Qatar and Roaches and their ISIS, Al-Nusra and White helmets

Fuck off shill. Assad fanboyism on Sup Forums is almost as old as Zimzam memes.

Also don't mention Israel next time. You're giving yourself away too easily.

Fucking saved

>Anti american muslim lover
>Assad is a secular dictator
>US airstrikes only help Israel and Gulf States

Good goy, you're truly an average suburban and rural retard, invest some money in education, burger.

Nigger.

and you're an elitist that does not like rural and working people.

Sup Forums WILL ALWAYS BE PRO ASSAD AND PRO RON PAUL

Fuck off Prosper Group. Trump shills aren't welcome here anymore.

this by the way is one reason why i am partial to sean hannity. he reminds me of me, similar face, worked his way up from poverty to success like I'm doing now.

he never speaks badly of rural america and working class america.

this. the whole refugee crisis was caused by assad gassing people that protest against the government.
assad must be removed.
putin/ assad shill need to GTFO

I don't give a shit about moslems as long as they stay the fuck out of my country. The last time we went to war in Islamic countries, we ended up with shit tons of them in the west even though it was against our interests. Leftist shills will just let them right in.

What in the flying fuck is "prosper group"? Is that some new claim to counter the Russian Internet Defense Force protecting Assad?
Funny isn't it, how RIDF and /sg/ suddenly leak soft goodness like a violently haemorrhaged sphincter after trump blew up literally fucking nothing on a near deserted base.

thats why you need to take preemptive strikes against them like Trump did the other day, duh.

No more ZOG wars. No more Trump shills.

He's not wrong. Because fuck the middle east and all they stand for.

Trump's shills.

>trump goes against one his biggest promises
>still support 100%
kys

Not arguing that, but we should avoid a full-scale invasion at all costs. Let them suss out their own problems. We'll just end up with more refugees and shills arguing that we owe it to them for invading their country.

you have to go back OP

Those gas attacks were proven to be false flags by the rebels. And Assad didn't cause the refugee crisis, the US did with the bombings and arming ISIS. If unfettered civil wars caused refugee crisis then why wasn't there one for the American Civil War, the Greek Civil War, the English Civil War, etc.?

He is the closest thing to a nazi your gonna get, you damn cuck.

This. I back trump.
I back neocons.
I back dues vault.

Bashar al Assad is not white either and neither are his iranian parasites... what about that You jewish cunt?

Fucking saved, was waiting for someone to make it while I was stuck posting this one. If someone can add some subtle reddit stuff in yours it would be better

We supported Trump because he' was meant to be anti-globalist

Since now he's one is of them, he no longer has my support.

he didnt promise shit, kid. u think the president of the USA is required to honor promises, much less political ones? He can do whatever the F he wants.

>closest thing to a Nazi
>literally entire family is Jewish

good goy

Which is why he's a cunt.

Jews aren't white

Fuck off you dirty kike loving bastard

>redditors telling Sup Forums to leave because they cant downvote here and have no redditor mods on the board

$0.05 Kushnerbux has been deposited into your account.

>closest thing to a nazi

youtube.com/watch?v=U2G9MR1n7Es

youtube.com/watch?v=I1TNmXTDet8

i'd do the same thing

so would u, lmao!

There is no election so why do you faggots insist on blind support?

I'll support him on some stuff, but I'm so glad hillary isn't president. So fucking glad I won't have to hear "racist, sexist, islamophobic, transphobic, misogynistic, blah, blah, blah, blah." for 4-8 years.

The_Donald

s4ge

Wew you're new here.

I wouldn't bomb Syria and go back on my promises. I'm not a kike

I support him too. This was all a sabre rattling stage play. It ended the "muh Russia" conspiracy talk, won him the support of his detractors, and satisfied the deep state because he spent some military dough.

>not white
>BB is paler than trump

they're as white as it gets. jews are some pale MFers.

>we'll see about that.
America first! Right, goy?
>He doesn't need to follow through on any promises and I will still fellate him
Top kek

Classic kike shilling. You KNOW reddit trumpcucks have run out of arguments about the attack when all they can say is B-BUT MUDSLIMES while conveniently ignoring that they're president sucks kike dick.

Assad is Alawite.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alawites
Sure it's Muslim, but they are persecuted. Assad is a murderer but he tolerated any religion.
USA and my country are going to fuck the Middle East up. Again.
The most persecuted religion on Earth is Christianity.

opendoorsusa.org/christian-persecution/
independent.co.uk/voices/comment/christians-the-worlds-most-persecuted-people-9630774.html
spectator.co.uk/2013/10/the-war-on-christians/#

And many more sources.I'm Christian. I try to folllow the teachings of Christ.
pic is my church.

ANY ONE SUPPORTING ASSAD IS SUPPORTING IRAN. IRAN IS A DICTATORIAL ISLAMIC STATE. YOU ARE FUCKING SUPPORTING AN ISLAMIC STATE. WAKE UP YOU FUCKING RETARDS

You cussed so you lose the argument

Also whys everyone realm sing to this baiting idiot?
Sage

>samefagging this hard

>HAHAH YEAH MAYBE HE HAD BACKSTABBED ME WITH THE JEWS BUT HE CAN LOL HES PRESIDENT YOU FOOL! FUCK YEAH MURRICA! TRUMP FUCK YEAH! ISRAEL FIRST! MAKE ISRAEL GREAT AGAIN!

Aaaaand thats the reason why you need to go fast back to /reddit/

back to leftypol with you shill

>closest thing to a Nazi
>is LITERALLY A FUCKING JEW

Asians? Is it still alive?

You're a fuckin idiot dude

Trump-Kushner Yes
Trump-Bannon NO

i can't wait for the day hiroshima filters the word shill for a day and every Sup Forumstard commits suicide

good goy

oldfag c. 2002 here

Sup Forums has always been an Assad board. go backtoreddit.gif

t. oldfag

drumpfsters elected a living CHEETO
btfo

And if you support Trump you support kike land. Muslims>Kikes

Can't shills and doubters see that Trump is just applying his well-known business techniques - masterfully, if I may say ?

Plus, everything of value that was posted here in recent days was true : he is showing to the world that he means business. He wants his country to be respected again and show who's boss, all while dispersing the Russian scarecrow polemic. Don't mistake this fake WW3 news shiver for fear : it's what manhood coming back feels like.

It's one thing to hate Assad.

It's another to dickride Assad for 8 months straight and at the first (actually second) sign of a false flag, turn against him and go full neocon.

Yeah. They were Vietnam soldiers torturing an endangered monkey. Word is after they got caught they got fucked up by the big boys tho.

>Assad is Alawite.
a moslem is still a moslem six ways to sunday, why should I give a shit if he's an alawhite. Should be an allahwhipedout.

First I've heard of that specific group till now, been happy with Trump and have been enjoying the tears from pro-Assad people's due to trump destroying virtually nothing. They remind me of the same liberals they probably mocked when trump when the election; so much salt.

If a large part of your campaign is that Obama was too wimpy and garnered little respec, then you have to do something when Assad clearly challenged him.

If trump did nothing imagine what the narrative would be. Also, what use is having the most powerful military if you refuse to use it?

>when Assad clearly challenged him.

Proof? Or at least an explanation why Assad would do this when he's winning the war and had international support from every major superpower?

Why do you shills always thing we have to pick a side? All muslims are the same. End of discussion. Supporting Assad is just as bad as supporting Iran which is just as bad as supporting isis, which is just as bad as supporting the "moderates", which is just as bad as supporting the kikes.

there is a jew pulling the strings in the white house. unacceptable

A trip fag calling someone a fag, Dumb nigger.

>jews
>white

it always was that way

One question OP, how do you breath with your head so far up your ass?

Lol you're retarded. Trump already has a billionaire hedge-fund financier: Rob Mercer. But you retards don't know that

>I hate muslims so I'm going to replace a moderate muslim government with an extremist muslim one

great going shitbrain

Assad didn't challenge him and one of Trump's campaign promises was keeping America out of foreign wars.

if you disagree, you are anti-american.

I support Assad 100%
the_donald should leave