Donald Trump Jr. actually retweeted this

Nothing makes a Jew more happy than sending white men to die for them.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David's_Sling
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

oy vey!

oy vey!

oy vey!

The Hebrew hammer is actually a cool movie, despite being horrendously non-redpilled movie

oy vey!

I mean oh vey!

Isn't this like, admitting that jews are behind the attack?

Hebrew Hammers? Seriously? Couldnt think of anything better? A missle doesnt even look like a hammer.

shut it down

It kind of is, very bold move by a proven Sup Forumsack.

Are you sure? It'll cost $5 million to shoot these 60 missiles. Just pay me the $15 million for each of these 30 missiles and I'll shoot them off right away. All clear to shoot this pair of $50 million missiles!

Amerifats are so cucked by the greatest ally that it is safe for Jews at this point to openly call them cattle and say they exist to serve G-d chosen people

Jews already name their missile defense systems after bible figures

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David's_Sling

..as long as we keep paying for them. Good goys.

Trump Jr is a sick fuck.

You know damn well that DJTJ is pissed that his dad is favoring his Kike brother-in-law. He knows what's going on.

Jewishness aside I will never understand this obsession with "OMG stop making weapons after native Americans" shit

I thought it was a sign of honor towards the warriors of your conquered foes to name some of our best tools of war after theirs

SHUT

MUH MUH SHLOMO'S LOAFERS

>by a proven Sup Forumsack.
Ben? He's Jewish. No way he's turning against Israel. I think he was being unironic, but TrumpJr isn't.

It is a technique to deconstruct assimilation, and balkanize the populace, so we stay at each other's throats, thus making us easier to rule.

IT

DOWN

well it doesnt look like a tomahawk either

Lol these fucking jews. Read the Bible. 4000 years and they haven't changed one bit. How is that possible?

Fine then, let's name our systems with Ancient Latin if Native Americans are gonna be butthurt about it.

DEUS IUDICIUM

Ah shucks, might as well make it official.

Nepotism

Jew Screw, kosher roster, kike spike, the yid rid

and i cant think of any more.

I'm going to be sick.

Why do the Jews have to ruin everything. You could be on a desert island, and you'd get a letter about being a bad colonizer. It's like being stuck with a Satanic, whiny, beta kid who never grows up and is slowly poisoning you because he quietly stews in hot hatred for you.

All I wanted was a year or two of MAGA. Now it's Israel and Jews, complaining on both sides of the aisle, as the sun sets on America, Mexicans and blacks pour g into the streetz, littering boxes of fast food.

Memes aside..does anyone really believe in (((the greatest ally)))?

He's a doofus like his father and doesn't understand jack shit.

lol

I'm sad about it too, Hopefully this turns around

>the kike naming himself
This timeline arrrrrrtghghg

FUUUUUUUCK.

They're so relentless. There's no solution, is there boys.

Golan Heights = where Genie Energy has oil contracts, with its board led by Rothschild, Dick Cheney, and Rupert Murdoch, and a bunch of dual-citizen ex CIA kikes.

Kek and/or Jesus Christ, plz make them stop.

Oy vey you sad frogs and friendship windmills make me sick.