i.imgur.com/Luv7Tbq.jpg
>Jobar Mar23
i.imgur.com/gU1EPHN.jpg
>DeZ Feb23
i.imgur.com/NqoTYa2.jpg

Developments Apr9
>N Hama: SAA reinforcements arrive, tanks, artillery, armored vehicles, MLRD's
>21+dead,42 injured in Christian church attack in Egypt
>US Ambassador at UN says Doesn't see a political solution to Syria until Assad is removed from power
>UNCONFIRMED: US armoured vehicles enter Syria's Daraa from Jordan
>SAA targeed US aircraft in Al-Qamishli,aircraft fled the area
>Belgium has officialy suspended all air movement over Sy
>2500 jihadist rebels and their families leave al-Waer
>DeZ:SAA deployes more troops in DeZ airport
>2 SyAF bombers carry out bombing raid from airbase struck by US
>US launches 50 tomahawk missiles at Al-Shayrat airbase,6 dead, 15 aircraft destroyed
>RuMod:23 Tomahawk missiles out of 59 reached Syrian airfield
>Russia to increase Syria air defence capabilities

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao
youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/109827054/
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13960120001297
yahoo.com/news/trump-officials-no-us-focus-ousting-syrias-assad-122557620--politics.html
zaytunarjuwani.wordpress.com/2017/02/14/the-history-and-adaptability-of-the-islamic-state-car-bomb/
breitbart.com/national-security/2016/12/15/report-40000-pro-assad-christians-aleppo-fear-return-rebels/
aljazeera.com/news/2017/04/russia-iran-vow-continued-military-support-assad-170408184313230.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NbM4trP42NY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Greater Syria!!

>must watch

American senator tell the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets: youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4 | youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
more on white helmets: youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
>Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg

>What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan): youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
Syria ambassador in USA: youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
>The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM

WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225

>SJWs march from Germany to Aleppo "over the course of three and a half months"
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
Progress: 20 left out of 3000+ at the start, after crying around at the Slovenia-Croatia fence and bitching about visas, on march 12th they entered in Bosnia and Herzegovina

Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

>Based Syriabro visits Aleppo citadel,hangs out with Ru military,tiger forces,takes pictures 4 /sg/
His story archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/109827054/

Aleppobro fresh pix drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc

Threadly reminder.

oi vey

Death to America.

Even more reasons to like Iran
BASED

Seconded!

nice """"""""""""""""""god""""""""""""""" schlomo

Make Syria Europe Agian

> jew trying to divide and conquer the sunnis
Not so fast schlomo

Iraqi Forces Recapture New District in Western Mosul from ISIL

>The Defense Ministry’s War Media Cell, quoting Lt. Gen. Abdul-Amir Yarallah, commander of the Nineveh operations, said the army’s elite Counter-Terrorism Forces took over al-Matahen district
>Maj. Gen. Najm al-Jubouri, head of the Joint Operations Command’s Mosul operations, said in statements on Wednesday that his troops became in control over 90 percent of the “Western axis”, and continue to advance in Central Mosul.

en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13960120001297

DEATH TO ASSAD

LONG LIVE TRUMP & THE KURDISH RESISTANCE

DAMASCUS WILL BE ROJAVA CLAY

>S O O N
O
O
N

FUCK ALL ARAB SHIT STAINS

And butter sauce

>GUYZ IF U DUNT SUPPORT A LENINIST MUSLIM UR NIT A TRUE *NATIONLIST*

THE KITTEN OF DAMASCUS AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH
YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN THIS GUY MICHELLE, LITTLE BEADY EYES AND SWEATY HANDS
AND HE HAD NO CHIN! NO CHIN AT ALL!

Obama is a *gasp* based black guy

Did anyone read this? What did they mean by this?

>yahoo.com/news/trump-officials-no-us-focus-ousting-syrias-assad-122557620--politics.html

>REEEEEE Y WUNT DRUMPF SHOW UNWAVERING SUPPIRT FOR SHITSKIN BERNIE SANDER 0S REEEEE

which one of you is pink american flag guy defending trump all the time ?

FUCK ASSAD

1. Alawites
2. Amadis/Sufis
3. Ibadis
4. Other Shias
900000001. Other Sunnis
90000000000000001. Salafists

Dude youre contributing a lot lately, its great (assuming youre the same guy with the UNSC summaries), but I dont recall a Brazilian flag poster post so much content before, did you lurk for a while first or something? Just curious

zaytunarjuwani.wordpress.com/2017/02/14/the-history-and-adaptability-of-the-islamic-state-car-bomb/

some interesting read

i hate these trump shills

BASED BANNON

breitbart.com/national-security/2016/12/15/report-40000-pro-assad-christians-aleppo-fear-return-rebels/

#FireKushner

DON'T LET ZOG TAKE OVER

>tfw u realize russia aint got your back

JUST

Every single one of those "ladies" look like men

I don't know
I'm just still hoping the missiles was just posturing
it probably wasn't though...

So the SAA's off the table, but does the NDF take foreign volunteers?

>firing the son-in-law and daughter
Good luck!

And Trump IS the ZOG.

ya thats me. i've been lurking for a while and decided to halp when shit escalated.

>everyone who doesn't like BASED assad is a shill
its time for you to go back

It's quite terrifying that we have to rely so much on Bannon.

Is Trump capable of thinking for himself at all?

He seems to have some opinions he's obdurate on and everything else is malleable
>Must get rid of illegal immigrants (he is)
>Must get strong on trade (Appointed Lighthizer as trade rep)
>Abortion bad (Scrapped abortion funding)
>Regulations bad (Signed anti-reg executive orders)

Everything else is just "fill in the gaps" for his advisers.
It's fucking terrifying because the majority of them are shit.

anyone post qt? folder got deleted in gas attack

They think we're the reason their trump safe space got violated, trumpcucks are really dumb.

That next time UNSC is in session and after Haley's wonderful speech on how US wants Assad out, the Russian envoy will quote Tillerson and ask who should they listen to, because they're getting oh so hopelessly confused. You can bet on this.

would there be a war in Syria if this man was alive ?

No, but the various foreign iranian/iraqi/afghani/lebanese shia militias do, of which there are dozens fightning for the SAA.

I really dont think you would fit in there though. The culture shock is going to be too big.

Not anymore.

We don't know the truth and we never will.

SUPPORT FOR BASED TRUMP AND BASED ASSAD

MAGA
MSGA

T. Assad shill
Not an argument

>hahah le safe space
>reeeee get out get out assad iz bazed!

NATO is militarily much stronger than russia, no matter what hillary says, trump could have just made some statement without actually killing some mechanic in some airport

Death to Israel!

Death to all Anglos.

>Threads
My huehue nigger

>Not an argument
>FUCK ASSAD
?

Dude dont even think about it. You might get caught before joining any of the fractions and you probably have no idea what you are getting yourself into.
People like you, willing to take part in the conflict that you follow trough a computer screen based on your assumptions about one of the wining sides are no different from the delusional teenagers that join ISIS just because they were confused about their direction in life and read something online.
Dont waste your life away on that shit.

This entire conflict really takes me back. Feels like the early 2000s again where I was a social-democrat, except that now even the "social-democrats" are on the Americans' side.

The abortion point I'm pretty sure comes from Pence, he wasn't so clear on it before Pence got chosen as running partner.

Wouldn't be if bassel was in charge,people liked him because unlike bashar he wasn't a westernized cuck

Even his mom didn't think he'd do a good job

What is /pols/ general opinion on Assad and the government over there?

You wouldn't be shitting this thread up if you werent butthurt that Sup Forums hates you now. How does it feel, to be an outcast even here?

>bashar is literally the JEB of syria

Ayy lmao

*warring sides, not winning

You don't have to rely on Bannon at all - a civic nationalist anyway. When they fire him, it's your last signal that the neocohens took full control with the zionist Trump. But they probably will not do that, specifically for that. They will keep him around like a good little pupper to make some nice sounds and pay lipservice.

Then why did he appoint Pence?
Why didn't he appoint someone who agreed with him rather than a guy that blatantly despises him?

Before the missile strike carried out by Trump everything was fine and dandy and practically everyone supported Assad. Following the strike however, there are now two camps - pro Assad, and pro Trump. You can see that for yourself in this thread really.

>Why didn't he appoint someone who agreed with him rather than a guy that blatantly despises him?
The fuck are you even talking about. Pence loves Trump (no homo)

I can't wait for watching the redditors try and spin things after the next false flag in syria. Trump proved that gassing civilians will get the US to attack assad, so it's only a matter of time at this point.

I can already see it:

>20k american troops isn't an invasion of syria, it's a tactical enforcement of international law!

It's called shitposting you nigger
I think he sucks at leading Syria and I don't care about regime change

Democracy is a fair-weather system. Either need a """progressive""" (for the moment) Elite or an educated society. With a old-fashioned conservative/reactionary Elite and uneducated people it's an absolute disaster. Assad is probably the best kind of leader for that kind of country.

Why do you guys pretend to like assad?

If putin came out tommorow and said "he must go" you'd all obviously go along with it

10/10
this needs an upddate too.

>Pence loves Trump (no homo)
Pence would no way have scrapped TPP
Pence would no way have condoned grab em by the pussy
Pence is a Christian fundamentalist who hates Trump but he wants to be a VP so he pretends to like a guy that's been married three times and has committed adultery various times.

xd u got me

no

Trump doesn't give a fuck. He is a shameless opportunist. Like you said, he has his issues that he actually is interested in, the rest he delegates to those who care.
Pence wasn't his first choice either, but it probably helped him win over some of the old-republicans

I don't think that will happen
we are currently preparing with china for the second korean war: roflstomp editon

Who is this cunt?

Decent tits.
Is your pussy of high quality?

lurk more or fuck off

T-this is me.

why?

Assad is the legitimate elected leader of Syria.

that odd moment where I'm a guy and I have a body like that, gyno and everything but hairy.

>They aren't the same person so they hate each other
Your arguments are garbage, they don't make any sense. You've been posting like this for awhile with zero evidence, parroting speculation from our retarded media that never has any proof or evidence.

I don't know man, I feel like the stakes just keep getting higher and I can't just shitpost all day while Israel goes full Yinon Plan unopposed. That being said there's essentially no way to join up but still. I feel like it's not enough to just follow the events from afar anymore when there's so much on the line.

>This is what jews actually believe

I know it's bait n sheeit but have to post this

aljazeera.com/news/2017/04/russia-iran-vow-continued-military-support-assad-170408184313230.html

Those are some mighty fine tiddies.

Well then you're a whore

It was only matter of time. Sup Forums was always about counter culture. Before Obama it was "muh ebil guberment with unhealthy dose of anime and gore". During Obama it became anti-SJW bullshit, overla(r)ping with the previous era. Pretty weak compared to 06/07+. The next one will probably not even worth it. This site is too restricted and full of plebbitors.

If Putin comes out against Assad, I'll come out against Putin (though I'm not even pro Putin in general, he's only really /ourguy/ in his support of Assad)

This: youtube.com/watch?v=NbM4trP42NY

Also: DEATH TO THE ZOG!