You talked to the cute girl after mass today, right user?

You talked to the cute girl after mass today, right user?

Other urls found in this thread:

gotquestions.org/His-blood-be-on-us.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The fat beaners or the cat ladies. No no I didn't

>tfw no cute mass to talk with

you learned how to make these crosses in special ed class?

No, I'm too buddy thinking about the crusades after what happened in Cairo this morning. The hoes can wait.

lutherans pls go

It's better than building mosques in German Architecture class

yeah I'm pissed off too

:( not even 1 qt?

Poor Hanz, can't catch a break

>catholic
>want nice gf
>live right outside of DC
>only church in the city with an active youth ministry is full of SJWs

>brown skin
Hello, Esteban.

I was being lazy in bed, acting like a heretic because I didn't feel like going to church today. My wife told me to go to church though, so I was getting ready. Then my wife tells me about what happened in Cairo. I suddenly realized what an ass I was for not wanting to go.

So I got my ass to church. It was a good mass, and I felt the Holy Spirit today.

I'm pretty mad about Cairo desu.

I haven't gone to church in like 10 years.

Nah, I'm not fit to be in a relationship. Those are neat crosses though. I've never seen them with that wraparound at the intersection.

I'm Italian so stefano

>Nah, I'm not fit to be in a relationship.
What the fuck? Have you seriously just given up?
Why are you 'not fit'?

>jesus comes to town, is celebrated
>same ppl crucify him a week later, not even

MAKES SENSE

start a youth group, you're the founder so you can make it however you want, also women like leadership

>don't go to church
>slept in today
>tfw no non-degenerate qt's to talk to

The Jewish establishment wasn't having any of it.

The Jews shilled were desperate to label him as blasphemer because they felt threatened by the truth.

Redpill me on the Maronites (St Ephrems is my local one)

So many fucking hot Lebanese go there

Jews my dude, jews

(((Jesus))) was a Jew.

Has someone been hacking into your laptop to turn the video camera on?

I'd never thought about the pharisees as the establishment before but it makes perfect sense

Once Jesus interrupted their money changing and disgusting behavior in the temple, they knew they had to take him out

Quit being stupid. Mass is for idiots.

No but I did some reading, played a few games of League and drank some coffee. Pretty good day off so far.

cmon guys make white babies

I haven't gone to church since the early 90s.

Revelation 3:9

Look at those who belong to the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews but are liars instead. I will make them come and bow down at your feet, and they will know that I love you.

The jews have the blood of jesus on them forever because of what the pharasees did, just like the christians have jesus blood on them.

I was just trolling but that is interesting, thank you

Jews are cursed to wander the earth hated and scorned by everyone until Christ returns. Then the ones who can be saved while "Mourn for the one whom they have pierced" and beg forgiveness.

I heard that there was curse of some sort put on them where they couldn't create anything or something? I don't know where else I would have heard that except here

No

> cute
Women arent cute imbecile. They arent puppies or babies. The correct Word is pretty

Bump you kikes

Lebanese are cute

Read Deuteronomy 28:15-68

The curse on the Jews is pretty fucked up and scary. But they chose to defy God and worship false gods, and demons and other weird shit.

My point was that the bible is a duality trick. Both groups have jesus blood on them yet they think they're different.

Why do you retards go to MASS? To worship Jesus, who says that the individual means nothing to him and will only cum and visit you if there are 2 or more? Jesus loves his flock of sheep!

>cuckolocism

You live near Dearborn?

I don't talk to women at all. They're not interested in me. It's not worth it. You have to be at least 7/10 looks to talk to a woman these days, otherwise they will spit on you.

Jews did us a favor by killing that witch false messiah, except they made him a martyr in the process.

San Diego

The Maronite Catholic Church is filled with them

this is if you don't follow the 10 commandments, right?

It doesn't seem to be that way gotquestions.org/His-blood-be-on-us.html

>Jews did us a favor

user...

>he still reads ancient middle eastern comic books

>Worshipping Joseph's wifes son

>dog bless israel :DDDD

>this is if you don't follow the 10 commandments, right?

Not even. God is pretty merciful. King David did some pretty nasty shit, but God allowed him to redeem himself. The Jews literally became worse than the Pagans when it came to worshiping false Gods.

>he isn't a member of the Society of St. Pius X

>Jews did us a favor
>Flag
Stop making us look bad, Kike lover

>league
>not dota 2

>Worshipping a shitskin jew

Shhhhh!!! If the cops find out Mary will be stoned to death for sex out of wedlock!

What's mass?
And why are you holding those?
Is there something special about Apr 10?

No I just suffer from paranoia just like Mark Zuckerberg

Mass = Catholic church ceremony

Yeah I got dat Pussy . . . . . .Willow

>m-muh dead kike on a stick

It's a duality trick. Christians are told they need the blood of christ on them just like the jews have jesus blood on them forever. It's presented from two points of view but it is the same thing. They both have jesus blood on them. But even then, it's just a retelling of the hindu stories.

I'm Catholic and I've never been told that the blood of Jesus was "on" me

Not just Catholic. Orthodox and Coptic too.

Thanks. Damn, being born in an atheist family has its downsides.

I went to mass with my Catholic friend today and I tried to follow his instructions and make a cross out of the palm leave, but I couldn't quite get it and it unraveled. Could someone please walk me through this?

Last time i was at a church i fucked my hardcore-born-again-christian big titty gf in the sunday school room and the church's graveyard.

Also fucked another girl in the main sermon room at a church in Oklahoma when it was empty, but she wasnt christian. Am I doing it right?

today is also palm sunday if you want to learn more about it (That'

Don't confuse a Roman Rite Mass, with a divine Liturgy.

You drink his blood though, right cannibal?

s why I have the palms in the OP) sorry hit enter

>church
>cute girls

ah jew detected

I don't know what you guys go to instead of church, henges or something?

find the closest SSPX or latin mass parish. Thank me later.

chapel not parish, kill me

No, jesus said he would make you into a jew though, wild olive branch.

>SSPX

wew I have a lot of reading to do, thanks

yeah st. ignatius and the apostolic fathers put that shit to rest pretty quickly

oh I don't even need that actually, the relevant part of galatians is cited at the end of what I posted earlier: gotquestions.org/His-blood-be-on-us.html

We're still waiting for the jews to come back into the fold

So now st. ignatius has taken the place of jesus for you?

what the fuck is mass

they're the best. Just be prepared for a wife that was almost certainly a virgin until marriage, will have as many children as she is capable of having, probably has very outspoken opinions about why women shouldn't wear pants, and has probably been dreaming of being a housewife since she was 5.

There is a lot more to it that finding a qt but this seems to be what this thread has focused on. These people are very devout and the community is great. When I go back to the US I also go to a random SSPX church. It's like an enormous extended family. Plus the mass is the same everywhere so you only need to learn the answers once.

it's like going to mosque but for christians

oh, well we dont do that backwards third world bullshit here in first world countries

>2017
>falling for the vaginal jew

No, I can't tell how old any of the cute girls are, plus I'm new, plus I'm not white and they're all Greek so it seems weird. There's one super thicc hispanic girl but she's probably 16 and seems like she's bored out of her mind every time I've seen her so I'm assuming she's being dragged to church by her senpai or friend or something.

>america education

> mass ha

I'm enlightened pic related is what I spent my morning doing

yes but he was not a pharisee which became modern jews and now hate

My hot little cousin was not at church today, made very sad. I hope she'll be there next week, I want to see her in her sexy little Easter dress.
>giving a shit about fucking Egyptians

Go to Saint Rita's in Alexandria.

Its not full of cucked faggots and SJw bitches.

>tfw no non-degenerate qts at my church
>it's literally all filapino families and their little kids
>no whites in sight (they're all too degenerate)

Why does Jesus have a huge boner at the crucifixon?

squirting erexion

>gotquestions
Get that calvinist shit out of here

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP!!!!!