this is a b and a thread

/r/the_donald has arrived

>Drumpf The Cuck

Don't let the shills win Sup Forums.
They literally outnumber us now.

bna

superpower 2 is better

XD you show em fellow 'pede

Everything that comes out of reddit is asinine and annoying. the_donald posters are no exception.

shoo shoo

bna 2

What in the unholy fuck is this thread? Is this SERIOUSLY how the anonymous shills try and turn the board opinion against trump and cause infighting? Shitty ms paint pictures and shitposting?

OC

r/the-donald is the cancer

/mlpol/ was the answer

Stick to TRS if you want an echo chamber faggot

someone make an assad version of this now

Right back at you, T_D.

This is our board. Nothing you do can stop us, neokike scum.

TRS is for fags. They are one step above T_D.

More like the kike stuff desu

>implying you're not new yourself
Everyone in this thread is fucking cancer that is destroying this board and this site. First off, t_d needs to fuck off because they aren't wanted here, but neither are you faggots. You keep posting this retarded image but it's blatantly obvious that any of you fuckers never visited Sup Forums before the election either. All you faggots do is circle jerk with those t_d fags about who is more cancerous then the others, but to the few oldfags that still lurk on this shitty board, you're worse than all of the pony fuckers and trolls that spammed basically every thread on every board with ponies six or seven years ago.

Sup Forums is a place where you discuss politics, current events and happenings, but there are several fucking threads about /nu-pol/ in the catalog so you faggots have become the very cancer you're supposedly fighting against. Sup Forums is not a Trump board, not is it an Assad board and it never will be. Sup Forums is a place where people can come to discuss politics without having to sign up for any bullshit or worry about getting banned because they posted something that may offend another group of people, but you faggots keep on attacking / defending Trump instead of attacking the (((people))) that are pulling the strings from behind the curtain.

So go ahead and call me a shill or tell me to fuck off to t_d, you'll just be proving my point. Each and every one of you faggots are cancer that needs to be eradicated

>what are you doing? don't betray le god emperor!!1!1
trump is a kike puppet, we supported him because he shared our interests, that is no longer the case

the only supporters he has left here are t_d brigaders and brainwashed cultists

Kick them out!

You're right to an extent, but T_D is a cult of personality that are literally willing to justify ANYTHING Trump says and does, making rational discussion impossible. Pic related, and I'll be posting more.

Everyone in this thread is fucking cancer that is destroying this board and this site. First off, t_d needs to fuck off because they aren't wanted here, but neither are you faggots. You keep posting this retarded image but it's blatantly obvious that any of you fuckers never visited Sup Forums before the election either. All you faggots do is circle jerk with those t_d fags about who is more cancerous then the others, but to the few oldfags that still lurk on this shitty board, you're worse than all of the pony fuckers and trolls that spammed basically every thread on every board with ponies six or seven years ago.

Sup Forums is a place where you discuss politics, current events and happenings, but there are several fucking threads about /nu-pol/ in the catalog so you faggots have become the very cancer you're supposedly fighting against. Sup Forums is not a Trump board, not is it an Assad board and it never will be. Sup Forums is a place where people can come to discuss politics without having to sign up for any bullshit or worry about getting banned because they posted something that may offend another group of people, but you faggots keep on attacking / defending Trump instead of attacking the (((people))) that are pulling the strings from behind the curtain.

So go ahead and call me a shill or tell me to fuck off to t_d, you'll just be proving my point. Each and every one of you faggots are cancer that needs to be eradicated

I for one am glad that Sup Forums finally woke the fuck up and dumped this fat orange zionist shill.

I knew this fat fuck would betray you form the beginning. Voted for le weed man and didn't regret a thing.

The heart and soul of Sup Forums is a borderline psychotic revolutionary discontent. Trump has had a great effect on this over the last few years. People have put their hope into that which will not save them. The revolutionary must accept his doom; there is no salvation as long as you live.
Those who threaten the revolution need to be stamped out. Contentedness is death.

I can agree with that to an extent, but everyone here is entitled to their own opinions and you faggots are completely against that. Trump attacking Syria was stupid, but it was going to happen regardless of who won the election so attacking or defending Trump over it is pointless.

Thanks for making me laugh user

>everyone here is entitled to their own opinions and you faggots are completely against that.

Yeah, so long as they're willing to defend them in a real argument. Sup Forums isn't supposed to be about "CONGRATS SHAREBLUE 2 CENTS IN YOUR ACCOUNT" against every argument - that kills real discussion, it's cancer.

It is, but these threads are shitting up the board as well. If you want to go bitch at them, go do it in /ptg/, we don't need eight fucking threads about this up

>obligatory muh pol is dying post
oh no, that sucks.

We're not trying to sway them - that never works. No matter what your argument or position is (For instance, I'm a Natsoc) they say "OH WOW SHAREBLUE YOUR OPINION IS INVALID". And they do this to anyone who criticizes them.

Pic very fucking related. At this point, it's about swaying others through these memes.

TRS is a total cult too.

From what I've heard, I'd believe it. They're largely inconsequential, though.

LEAVE KEK ALONE IT'S NOT HIS FAULT!

KEK DINDU NUFFIN!

why is nu-Sup Forums so obsessed with Shareblue?

I see them complaining about them on every single board on this site as if Democrat interns are posting subtle anti-Trump stuff on Sup Forums

It's embarrassing to me as a Sup Forums user and a Trump voter and honestly pretty pathetic how much real estate they own in the_donald's brain

>these memes
And this is the problem with this site now. You can't force memes, their quality is shit when you get hundreds of people spamming the same shit over and over without that much OC makes the content stale and basically reddit tier. Good memes aren't the ones that are forced, but rather the ones that spread themselves.

He copypasta'd my post but you clearly didn't get the reference to the picture faggot

It sucks to be overrun by anti-Assad faggots and blind Kushner bots

>You can't force memes, their quality is shit when you get hundreds of people spamming the same shit over and over without that much OC makes the content stale and basically reddit tier. Good memes aren't the ones that are forced, but rather the ones that spread themselves.

Most of the ones here are OC made in the past few days. We'll probably see more soon.

It's all they have left. They can't rationalize their support of Trump or how so many people have abandoned him any other way.

We're not overrun, we're winning.

>TFW ran out of memes

i was here long before the election

since late 2015 we've had a constant influx of newfags and redditors shitting up the board with
>LE PRAAAISE KEK XD
>HWNDU THREAD #23475
>CTR! CTR!!
>IT'S 4D CHESS
i'm sick of it, i want my my old Sup Forums back

Disgusting! Americas is so fucked... all of these (((people))) hate America even more than the muzzies :(

They aren't OC though. You're just taking pictures and making slight tweaks to them

We're probably going to see a race war here within the next 2-3 decades. Personally, I think we'll win it - good luck on your end famalam.

We're taking it back. We're taking back pre Sup Forums harbor Sup Forums bit by bit. This is the donocaust.

That's how most memes happen if you think about it.

And I've been here since /n/ was still around so I've seen plenty of boards get destroyed by reddit tier cancer, and these threads are only contributing to that.

It's one thing when it's something like FBF, Advice dog or even """meme balls""" as those faggots call them, memes that revolve around a certain picture, but you cannot take a picture and tweak it a little bit to call it a meme, that completely destroys the concept of it.

BTFO

>one thread complaining about reddit tier cancer is destroying Sup Forums

Sup Forums can support whoever the hell they want, we aren't a hivemind believe it or not, except when it comes to kikes that is.