CHINA ABANDONS NORTH KOREA: GIVES U.S. THE GREEN LIGHT

theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/09/us-navy-strike-group-north-korea-peninsula-syria-missile-strike#img-1It's

>“President Xi clearly understands, and I think agrees, that the situation has intensified and has reached a certain level of threat that action has to be taken,” Tillerson said.

Korean War 2: Kim Jong Boogaloo confirmed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u3k8TfN8UAc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DO NOT LET SHILLS SLIDE THIS

Fuck North Korea. Drop nukes on Pyongyang.

Start the fucking World War already.

First for pic related

So,

>Trump in East Asia
Let's rek the NorKo with the Chinks.
Trump in West Asia
Let's rek IS with the Russians.

Is it real?

Btw OP is a faggot and didn't archived his link.

Cool

Hate to disappoint but it will be over in a day

what will be funny is what china does while usa all tied up with the norks :D

POO

So it actually was 2^23E2IU218D7123817312O7WI-Q D chess

Huh

Yea, and Kim will use fucking nukes to hit south korea and maybe japan. Nice plane.

I unironically support this war. Bye bye Kim

ALL STATIONS GO GO GO FIRE UP THE MEMES

Now war with ol' Kimmy I can get behind.

Might actually consider enlisting as long as Syria is left alone.

I hate this

if china will give us this, that means we have already agreed to something else in return. im sure we promised to let the chinks mine the south china sea in exchange for kim jong

Isn't Seoul in artillery range and would be flattened by 500,000 conventional shells as soon as the fighting started?

art

Kill best Korea

It was πD chess. This is it boys

IN

Last time America went to war against 5ft tall malnourished gooks it didn't work out for them.

I hope all of China is on board and attacking NK does not spark regional war within China that spills over to the rest of Asia.

The minute they do their country is obliterated back to the abyss.

Its Finally Happening. Finishing what we started 60 years ago

jeezus. it's happening.

of course this menagerie of threats is an opportunity for north korea to back down.

and i'm quite sure they somehow will.

Make it happen again plz

That was in a jungle, NK is not a jungle

.Inb4 cucks shrek from the rooftops

great, now lets attack some fucking sumalian pirates with nukes

China mocks Trump missile strike after Xi leaves US: ‘A weakened politician who needed to flex his muscles’

>China’s state-run news agency waited for President Xi Jinping to leave the U.S. before unleashing criticism on President Donald Trump’s Syrian missile strike.

ew

>President Xi clearly understands, and I think agrees
US Secretary of States speaks for China

WHAT COULD GO WRONG?

I really hate you

SOMEBODY

Wonder what they talked about at Trump's clubhouse.

Let's see how things develop.

Holy shit, it really was 4-dimensional chess.

Only if the norks start it
If Worst Korea or the US start shit, they will start with the arty in range of seoul, they could get a couple hundred, perhaps a thousand shots into Seoul before they would get btfo

This happens on a regular basis. It's just posturing unless Kim actually decides he wants his country obliterated and attacks.

youtube.com/watch?v=u3k8TfN8UAc

SHIEEET!! lets hope best korea nukes are as people think really not effective.

China luring USA into an over seas conflict while tensions with Russia are sky high. Wat could possibly go wrong.

pls no

you are retarded, north korea has nothing and similar rocket defense is deployed as used in israel against hezbollah

kys

>‘A weakened politician who needed to flex his muscles’
They read the situation correctly.

Note that Russia tore up the deconfliction agreement Kerry forged with Lavrov. This means that at the end of Trump's stunt, the US lost more than it gained.

China isn't impressed.

Seriously, Trump should just resign. I can't believe I'm saying this but even Hillary would have been a better leader. This is fucking embarrassing.

>Bulgaria

Evolutionary and culturally you're not far from a poo.

The whole point of China abandoning NK is that ww3 won't happen.

China was the only x factor that created that risk.

China should be the ones to put him down, he's their puppet. The Don is smarter than this. Maybe the plan is to scare Kim into hiding in China, when he rides the escalator to his room, Chinese engineering finishes the job. 4d chess.

heh

Fuck you burger

Anyone else get the feeling this is gonna get crazy really fast?

-2π^e interdimensional reverse backgammon

dd

All an elavorate scheme to take out Samsung and finally put LG at the top.

wtf? crysis lied to me!

>bombing Syria
>threatening Mexico
>annexing Canada
>bombing NK
>probably going to bomb Iran

Be silent aquafresh

Finna stop postin' that

exactly comrade. yanks really are retarded after that great society snafu

Iron Dome defends against al aqsa bottle rockets. Pyongyang has real big boy rockets.

IT'S TIME TO KILL COMMIES AGAIN

Rip east coast

how do u archive? newfag here

I wonder who's behind all this military action...

4D hyperdimensional sudoku chess.

China just said "fuck it" in regards to North Korea and the Russkies don't seem inclined to bail them out either. What allies can North Korea drag in to this "world" war? Zimbabwe?

Let's be real here, isn't it in the best interest of humanity and the North Korean people to just nuke/bomb the shit out of Pyongang? Killing them is probably more merciful than letting them suffer under their current circumstances.

That is creepily realistic. Putin's too tall though. Should only come up to Trumps knees at most

>wants to put america first
>wants get troops back home
>wants to stop interventionism
>starts war with syria and NK

I am with him now.

yup

Enjoy your ban.

First Korean War China didn't enter until the end. Don't be surprised if WWIII breaks out from Korean War 2

Damn You

This is acceptable.

Tommy why

kek

Probably. But if Hill won, we'd STILL be hearing about "the triumph of the womyn" and glass ceiling BROKEN!" bullshit.

The real problem is Congress. Fucking Dems need to clean up their party of old fucks like Pelosi and Cumthroat.

kek

China gives us the green light because north korea has working nuclear weapons and they believe this administration is stupid enough to walk right in.

If we do this, this will be the first war with nuclear weapons involved since WWII

that is all.

>Jews are behind communism
>Jews are also behind taking down communism

Geez.

>so basically kim got too big for his briches and told china to fuck off
my fucking sides

I knew it and I still clicked it.

Someone ban these fuckers.

>implying we won't fly sorties over their nuclear facilities and take them out

well fuck me it's really happening this time isn't it?

This actually triggers me.

fuck

But they'll have to take in the refugees

vapourizing NK would be so much better than ww3, anyone else cozy?

You lost in nam and you created israel. Of course they play both sides. There is no upside to any of this

Is Trump going to start a two front war?

Green light? Green light to do what? Ignite the fury of a million man army, brainwashed to follow without question since youth. Fire missiles at a backward nation that hasn't done anything we haven't done.

Im not scared of nukes. When it hits the ground just jump right as it hits and go limp and youll be fine, its like a car crash

we shouldve nuked north korea decades ago t b h

Now this is an intervention I can get behind.

Nice one

kek

>first day of a month long holiday
>WWIII about to start
NOOOO, I WANTED A QUIET VACATION!

LOO