It seems like Eastern Europe isn't taking any "refugees" for the most part. Will it be a safe haven in the future?

It seems like Eastern Europe isn't taking any "refugees" for the most part. Will it be a safe haven in the future?

that's because they are poor as fuck

Yes for the people who are living here at the moment,not for the Westerners who are starting to move here because their own leaders betrayed them

Based Serbs definitely will not be taking in "refugees"

So you guys are getting enriched by Germans and Swedes? How does that feel?

Germans and French for the most part,but Germans started just recently moving here because off shit that is happening in their country,but they only move to the country side

How so? Let's imagine western europe is completely conquered by islam. Nato is over. Then you have Russia on the other side. How would anybody think that eastern europe will be fine without a strong western europe? Who will move a single finger if russia invades them from one side and islamists attacks from the other?

This, if we were as rich as Germany our governments would take in all the refugees they can.

>Will it be a safe haven in the future?
Who knows. Many people in those societies want to copy Western Europe and Western Europe has a financial grip on them. And in terms of morals they're just like Western Europe

implying russia isnt our protector

>implying theres nothing wrong being under Russian rule
Maybe in Poland but here it's complete nigger tier in terms off morals

Hope so, I'm planning on moving to Russia after I finish my studies. Was there for a month before and it's already 10 times better than living in Swedistan, no joke.

>oh look, my country is turning to shit
>better go ruin it for everyone else
west eu are the new muslims

>but here it's complete nigger tier in terms off morals
Well... that's what I meant

Ruin how? I'm not a sandnigger or leftist and actually plan to work there and contribute to the country, you think everyone in Sweden works for the government?

>lets not gonna fight to get my country back
>no no, that would be too hard
>im just gonna pussy out and move
you're worse than the lefties ruining your country, you just keep running away to other peoples countries and ruin those with your possible off spring

Nice assumptions, moron. Who ever said Sweden is "my" country? I'm half-Russian and have Russian citizenship, so wouldn't staying in Sweden also count as "not fighting for my country"? You're a fucking idiot.

It's mostly because they're far poorer than their western brethren

no one wants to live in serbia

I tough you were one of those west eu fags not a russkie. enjoy your shit back home then

You have to go to sleep

Pls tell that to the Russians and Germans who are moving here

>American
>Never been to Eastern Europe
>Have Hungarian citizenship because my grandpa happened to have been born there

Who else /escape plan/ here?

You fucking retards realize the like 3 million people fled Ukraine to the surrounding countries? They are taking in refugees but the fucking kike run media is silent because then they could no longer shit on Russia or evil right wing poland.

We need to fucking execute all globalists and their minions, literally hundreds of thousands of them.