Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6eiO8gTmGMA
youtube.com/watch?v=r0n5M2vqJgc
youtube.com/watch?v=MFOkBnYGfIM
youtube.com/watch?v=5ERj2k3h3aI#t=140
youtube.com/watch?v=nT_JAQhPN4s
youtube.com/watch?v=Bq3yvQkG_3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw listening to some old opie & anthony shows when he was on and seeing him now

leftism is a hell of a thing

kinda. Listen to old clips of him on o &a f or some of his best and offensive stuff

i wish patrice was till here famalam

visit rebbit's opieandanthony sub
everything is hate-centered over there, it's great

This is objectively bad.
youtube.com/watch?v=6eiO8gTmGMA

He use to be funny, though. Comedians should be put down before they cuck out.

he's completely full of himself from what I can tell

I only saw that "do you know why we count years" bit.

After seeing that - I am not 100% sure - stand up comedians are yet another product of Burger Culture, faggot American degeneracy, and all stand up comedians should be executed in cold blood.

Completely, utterly cringe inducing levels of pathetic.

Whoever pays money for stand up comedy should be shot in place.

Disgusting cuck
youtube.com/watch?v=r0n5M2vqJgc

The rest of the world looks forward to your absorption into the new Hungarian Emipre.

>look at me I'm the rebranded Louis CK
>I wear suits now instead of the old jeans and black t-shirt
>listen to this political opinion
just make another season of Louie you incredible faggot

You tell me

youtube.com/watch?v=MFOkBnYGfIM

Seems like totally not a cuck at all. Do NOT call him Louis Cuck King.

LITTLE

Louis Cucked.Kike. was never funny.

His new special sucked

standup """"""comedy"""""" is basically dead at this point, all these ((((comedians)))) used to be funny, but now all they do is try to push their liberal agenda instead of trying to be funny. If I wanted some unfunny cuck to shout lefty talking points at me I'd watch the fucking news.

He thinks God is female and is our Mother. (see SNL monologue) Typical amongst kikes and other moon-worshipers. Worship of the "goddess" (aka Lucifer) is the O'Sullivan's Law of spirituality - it degrades anything it touches. If this Szekely was ever funny, he's certainly not now.

Just watch Dave Chapelle's Netflix specials.
They are simply divine.

fiction can be fun, the reference section is a bit more enlightening

YOU GUYS HEAR WHAT DRUMPF DID HAHAHAHA

Ehh they are much better than CK and Burr's latest, but Chappelle's 2 specials from the 00s are still the holy grail of standup

>now
Louis C(uc)K was never funny.

beat me to it.

>now

It used to be good. I think it'll be good again once it shifts to the right.

When was he ever funny?

Wife and I turned the new one off after five minutes... There's no jokes!!! Chappelle was pretty funny, on the other hand.

he's Mexican. wtf did you expect?

I thought he was funny for like a month after I saw one special, but HE FUCKING SUCKS.

Holy shit, he sucked so bad on SNL. What was with the racial shock jokes? Its not like he's particularly enlightened, he's not a "voice" for anything.
I don't understand why he thinks it's okay for him to be making as much money as he is saying stupid jokes about black people being scary but trying to be ironic about the irony. He needs to quit, its not funny enough to make up for the damage to his reputation, but he's stuck in this habit.

I don't know, the shit he used to talk about his daughter being an asshole and shit like that had me in tears. Didn't watch the new special yet.

Sorry but his new special was fucking hilarious, especially the bit about why we count the years the way we do. Christcucks got BTFO and he didn't have to pander to muzzies or anyone to do it.

He's admittedly a lefty cuck, and the line where he was praising trannies was fucking lame, but for the most part he left politics out of it.

His schtick is getting old. Hey camera man, watch me silently eat from a buffet backstage and then walk up stage like it's the fucking cocacabana shot from goodfellas, but without the music. So down to earth. Hello cleveland!! Dare I say it, Trump sucks *applause* My daughter got her first period *applause* clever observation about oatmeal *applause*

The guy is boring.

Hi, reddit

Trash taste. Norm Macdonald

3 minutes and it's only cuck depression and "woohoo he made a point for my team!"

Jesus. How are so many people laughing? It's just shock shit.

Well first things first he's a mexican thinking he's white folks. He must look down on us Americans.

holy fuck the jew is doing the cuck schtick but about christianity now

This.
One hit wonder, like omid djalili, does the same thing every show, who bothers with him anymore?
I think he only got famous when youtube was younger and peopl and stand up was uploaded and viewed most

Yeah sounds like a shock jock from the eighties

Open that stand up special, close your eyes, and imagine you're half drunk sitting at a bar and wait for someone or something. Meanwhile there's this guy sitting besides you, as you stare ahead and starts yapping about his life, his problems, and his shitty drunk opinions. But somehow they got this drunk asshole a suit, put a spotlight on him and give him 20 million for blabbering about nonsense. That's how I view Louis CK.

youtube.com/watch?v=5ERj2k3h3aI#t=140

>women have judgement
>men dont have judgement

Yeah because women always choose the superior men and never breed with losers

Oh wait, no we are in a world full of subhumans, where even most whites have become subhumans

there were a couple good bits
like the Magic Mike one

>Kike

I will have you know that he is a pure bred mexican.

Women breed with losers all the time.

i never found this edgy fag funny

Oh look the faggot cuck who said Trump was literally like Hitler I trying to normalize homosexuality and being a self loathing sissy

What a great person and fine example of a liberal

Yes, that's what I meant ;)

CK is a version of Székely, his grandpa was a hungarian jew that went to mexico

damn

Thought it meant Christ Killer.

I watched the first 15 min or so last night. He wants to be Dennis Miller but isn't knowledgeable enough to pull off that kind of act, so most of the jokes are just cringeworthy rather than funny.

Thinking about it some more Christ Killer would make sense if he's jewish. Sarcasm, I get it.

after hearing Cum Town, this is terrible transparent comedy.

"If you've ever gone with the restaurant with your dad you've seen his dick"
>very funny, so random, seems bad out of context, he's gonna comment on it
"i guess i should explain that huh?"
>oh fucksake

I actually laughed at some of the animal jokes, but the rest... He just wants """controversial"""/white guilt brownie points, and it's just not funny.

he's always been this way

we didn't see it before because ill be honest he was the first comedian to go full on white people suck but are powerful and blacks are gonna shit on us and etc.

I didn't know all the jew propaganda i know now, i hadn't been fully redpilled on the jew. i knew blacks were annoying but i didn't see them as a threat like i do now and I didn't see cuck jokes as "cuck" jokes

like i didn't know cuckolding was this big movement and there is like cuck pride now

and that's what louis ck is. He's a mexican jew pretending to be white and telling everyone how shit white ppl are and how great dicks and women and liberals are

he's always been that way we just didn't know it was a political movement, we just though it was like some jokes. We didn't know it was his off-stage RL persona coming through in his jokes fantasizing about sucking dicks and ending the white race

I watched Chappelle's newest special and was moved to cringe when he pulled out an OJ Simpson bit like it's still 1998.

Didn't he rape some low tier comedian chicks or at least molest them?

This.

I've loved his standup, but Louis CK 2017 was garbage.

he invited some women up to his room and he was all awkward and stuff and trying to get sex i guess but he stood in the door and blocked them from leaving and masturbated

kek what a beta cuck

Chapelle lost it as well.

Bill Burr is sort of half funny still but you can see him slipping.

There are no new ones either.

Norm has to save us all.

trump derangement syndrome will do that.

>when you're edgy but not funny

The people that laughed at his unclever edginess need to be burned to death for all to see. Stupid mob mentality neanderthals

Good comedy today

youtube.com/watch?v=nT_JAQhPN4s

no he only whips out his tiny pecker unannounced and masturbates in front of random girls

he's a mexican and a cuck, he has just the right amount of virtue signal points to say whatever he wants despite being white

Wow he's gotten worse and worse

Chapelle lost his mind because he got threatened by the Oprah cabal for making blacks look bad because of his stereotyping comedy. He got threatened and his family got threatened.

Chapelle has a lot of anti-white comedy.
He is also a race-mixer (asian wife)
Pothead
Muslim

So there's no way he's redpilled. He's not an ally of anyone except blacks and muslims.

And Bill Burr married a black feminist
He's compromised as shit. I wouldn't be surprised if his agent (probably jewish) set him up with her. He was starting to get too paranoid and anti-globalist for them while retaining his funny.

He is noticeably less funny since he married his blackfu

>show evidence of christians dominating history

>HAHAH CHRISTIANS BTFO

yea winning sure is terrible . I wish I could be an oppressed loser.

the whole point was a deconstruction argument and making it random and how it'll go away

He only got famous for that one special where he aired his family dirty laundry (the one with the saddest handjob bit). That's it.
He has been coasting on inertia ever since.

i remember that
the hand-inside-hand hj

i mean really no wonder his wife divorced him

>And Bill Burr married a black feminist

pls no this can't be true, how is this possible

im serious it's true dude he really did go look up his wikipedia

he has a black daughter now, he became almost full fag

>comedians are leftists

>oprah cartel

redpill me on this right fucking now

its some obscure shit you can maybe find on youtube

basically there is a pro-black organization run by oprah and some other powerful and influential blacks (since they have a lot of money) and they make sure the black narrative stays positive and get what they want

basically like a really shitty version of what jews have done world wide

its not very powerful but it exists

>not very powerful

until you consider how absurdly pro-black mainstream media can be and how much they hyped up the black lives matter shit

also right after ferguson burned comedy central replaced stewart and colbert with those two unfunny niggers who both shilled the fuck out of blm

I remember the first time i heard about ck. My friend showed me some clip or some bullshit and i thought it was terribly unfunny.
Never understood why anyone likes him.

>So the other day my wife asked me for 5 bucks to go to the store

>You should've seen her face when I walked them in

i was expecting /pol was just overrreacting again but that is terribad.
when he started off the bit with abortion, i thought THAT was the joke. but he kept going. it wasn't even edgy there was just no joke in the bit.

>2 mins in
>can't watch anymore it's absolutely objectively bad

Listening to old O&A clips on yt. Those were simpler times.......

Patrice kept Louis Cuck King & Bill Burr from becoming the shit they are now

RIP Patreeky

youtube.com/watch?v=Bq3yvQkG_3s

its true. he will never be the same. On the bright side, at least his mental decline will be well documented on his podcasts

It wasn't bad. "Abortion is either taking a shit or murdering babies" wasn't so much shock value as making a point about the perceived dichotomy.

hes not just a mexican, but a mexican jew

only thing that could make it worse is if he was also part black

I never understood the whole comedy meme in general. I don't think I ever laughed at a stand up comedian's jokes. It's all just cringe to me.

If I want to laugh, I watch russian dashcam videos on youtube.

>German
>cant find the humor in comedy

imagine my shock

True , check those trips

stand-up comedians have always existed you fucking retarded underage dumbfuck. remember COURT JESTERS? how about CLOWNS? don't post if you're feeling especially dumbfucktarded, it hurts to watch.

>I don't think I ever laughed at a stand up comedian's jokes
>german
Checks out

comedians are jewish tools and tools of subversion. You make fun of your opponents and when confronted you say, "can't you take a joke, it's just a joke!"

But you are molding public perception, you are demeaning and undermining public figures. Whether political or not, it is a tool of character assassination or moral bullying to ideas, people or movements you don't like. That's why the jews excel at it and that's why they run it. Comedy is used a business and a weapon in the hands of the Jews.