Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world. Atheism is in decline worldwide...

Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world. Atheism is in decline worldwide, with the number of atheists falling from 4.5% of the world's population in 1970 to 2.0% in 2010 and projected to drop to 1.8% by 2020,

Real surveys and statistics say atheism is on the decline worldwide. Sorry atheists but atheism is not on the rise nor is it winning. It's still the minority and a declining one at that.

The Pew Research Center's statistics show that atheism is expected to continue to decline all the way into 2050 with a continued growth of religion. Other research also shows a huge surge in growth for Christianity in China which is currently the world's most "atheist" nation because of the atheist communist government suppressing religion, the research suggests that China will soon become the world's most Christian nation within 15 years.

This is simply history repeating itself: Christianity prospered in Rome back in the ancient era when it was suppressed and it still grew in the militant atheist soviet Russia when it was suppressed there only a century ago with the majority of Russians today now also identifying as Christian. Just goes to show that atheist suppression of religion still doesn't stop religion.

Sources for the legion of whiny /Redditor/ fedoras that will no doubt show up it this thread:

pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/
pewforum.org/2012/12/18/global-religious-landscape-unaffiliated/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html
masterrussian.com/russia/facts.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/04/21/my-wife-and-i-are-white-evangelicals-heres-why-we-chose-to-give-birth-to-black-triplets/
youtube.com/watch?v=dhlmTJaADXE&t=603s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who fucking cares?

God damn shame it's not islam that's shrinking. I'd rather deal with a fuckton of euphoric neckbeards than a few sand nigger jihaads.

Islam ruins fucking everything and is a cancer.

The world is become more and more Muslim and you act like this is a good thing.

You are a fucking retard. Fedoras are hundered times worse.

Fedoras won't suicide bomb you.

Muslims at least have SOME morals.

Right, which is why they're happy to suicide bomb you.

reminder op is a fucking faggot

kek

SAGE

>atheism
>religion
>caring about people believes even that they don't harm anybody
>sage

That's because muslims reproduce like it's the fucking industrial revolution

>still posting this edit
Nigga, you dumb. I ain't even gonna link the article but I'll type up some memorable quotes as I remember them.
>my wufe grew in the Mississippi Delta and it wasn't until several trips to Haiti the racism was lifted from her eyes
>we asked the asoption agency for anything but a full-Caucasian baby because if God wanted us to have a Caucasian baby she'd get pregnant naturally

I don't give a shit what morals you have when you're suicide bombing people.

If I pat people on the back while I cut their head off does that make it alright?

No, but they will allow all kinds of (((people))) to invade your country and displace your grandchildren

Actually I am posting the link because it's so fucked.
washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/04/21/my-wife-and-i-are-white-evangelicals-heres-why-we-chose-to-give-birth-to-black-triplets/

why the fuck are you spamming this thread you fucking moron

Youre so wrong. Its all the christians who are so kind to these refugees. Here people are leaving church only becouse they are so pro refugee.

>implying churches don't push for immigrants and "refugees"
>implying churches don't shelter illegals

This fucking edit.

Hell, I know a preacher couple who's parents are illegals.

>implying Christians don't

The churches of the west have been infiltrated by subversive cucks who no longer truly preach.

youtube.com/watch?v=dhlmTJaADXE&t=603s

Here we had imigrant forced deportations and some woman from church was trying to stop them by standing in front of the police car.

kys shill