ITS HAPPENNIIIINNNNNGGGG!!!

Alex Jones is PISSED! Blowing the whistle on US troop movements near the Syrian border, neocons preparing to go to war, says he is going to turn on Trump in a heartbeat!

We didn't vote for your slut daughter! We didn't vote for Kushner!

Is Alex... dare I say it... ourguy?

youtube.com/watch?v=1VGR1au1Q2o

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6yKcR5-8pg4
thehill.com/policy/international/310948-mossad-chief-met-with-trump-team
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
youtube.com/watch?v=Ni9Y3-hV-RE
youtu.be/PaScCoY84pM
youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TDzGJs3zcOE&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BUMP

>Is Alex... dare I say it... ourguy?
He absolutely is the perfect representation of Sup Forums. Repressed lying faggot.

Yes. Also adding I just bought the a bottle of Supercharged Brain Force PLUS™, I use it together with my flouride water filtration system (both exclusively available on the INFOWARS© website) to unlock the power of of my mind so that I can fight the globalist banking cabal.

Whats wrong with fighting for Isis Goys?

Alex lost all credibility (whatever he may have had) when he bent the knee to Alefantis

I'm more willing to believe he is compromised

>taking anything AJ says seriously
kek

Why dont we just make Alex our defacto President and build up a fucking militia and take over the country?

No, he isn't based, he isn't /ourguy/. He bent the knee. Fuck off.

Forget the first part. Stick to the militias.

What was Jared thinking?

BASED.

Shut the fuck off faggot
He has done more than anyone on this board combined.
You'd bend the knee, moreover offer you own asshole if the most cruel and brutal people aka pedo rings start hinting that you may end up suicides with eleven gunshots to the spine and you know it.

AJ is legit and always was
His stance on the Trump strike only underlines it

Trump is almost definitely bought and paid for. I will say though, that there is a chance that Alex is right, in a sense that Trump could be alone and without support. He could be blackmailed by basically threatening him to kick him out of office if he tries to resist. So he might be attempting to work within the leeway that he can but is completely controlled.

That is what I would like to believe, but I fear it is far worse. It could very well be that Trump has always lied to everyone, and if that is the case then the globalists literally have branching backup plans within larger framework backup plans. It would mean they are so powerful that we probably never had a chance. I dont mean to say that like a scared old woman, but I do mean that we have to face possibly some exceedingly grim realities that do not necessarily end well for us. If this is all true, then that means we will have to acquit ourselves like men. It means we could be facing things that none of our ancestors have had to face in hundreds of years. It could very well be that we will have to outshine even the likes of the greatest generation who survived the depression and fought against impossible odds in the last great world war. It is heady stuff, guys.

BONE BROTH IS THE REAL DEAL

SOOOOOOOOOOPEEEEEERRRRRRRRR
MAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEE
VIIIIIIITTTTTTTAAAAAALLLLLIIITTTTTYYYY

Isn't the guy in the bottom right Skinner from X-Files?

Don't be stupid.

Alex said don't think that he won't turn on Trump in a second if he starts a full-scale war in the Middle East.

He said we've made good gains and that we should turn on Trump immediately in panic without good reason.

He's being very measured and reasonable about this.

He

youtube.com/watch?v=6yKcR5-8pg4

he has always been a product of the eternal jew

Nice try, North Korea.

USA to invade Southern Syria.

This is legit news.

Forces are spinning up in Marfaq, Jordan, and will invade Southern Syria.

The thing about that is:
Article II, Section 2, Clause 1: “The President shall be the Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States, and of the Militia of the several States when called into the actual service of the United States.”

Apart from the fact that Sup Forums wouldn't fuck a jewess.

This is legit news.

USA TO INVADE SYRIA

SPREAD THE NEWS

how many soldiers?

The key point is that he's not acting in the service of the United States.

>Mfw the deep state is back in charge while everyone is getting Jewed with infighting.

I can't get over how it only took 3 months for Trump to completely fuck up

probably true

BY THER POWAH OF IODIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNEEEEEE

Why does that cunt even care. He's like 80 years old and still trying to change the world to the worse for some fucking reason.

>walking on a Sunday morning with gf
>this guy blocks your path and slaps her ass

What do pol

if he wasn't selling those products that enable him to be independent you faggots would find something else to bitch about.

Has AJ been ever wrong about anything?
No
I'm scared guise.
They will invade Syria

buy a water filter.

Alex Jones is who we're talking about. Not Trump.

And anyway, your assertion is absolutely speculative until one of the other branches tells him to knock it the fuck off. With a newly-stacked Supreme Court and a heavily Republican Congress, that probably won't be happening, even if PissGate footage emerged with Putin identifying himself as the cameraman or audio of Trump asserting that the whole point of his running for the Presidency was tor the purpose of engaging in corporate speculation to re-establish his failing financial solvency.
T

Anyone remember Trump meeting with mossad before he even took office?
>thehill.com/policy/international/310948-mossad-chief-met-with-trump-team
Makes me think that all the ebil ruskie BS was just a distraction from his real masters

Checked.
How can one man be so based?

Once you napalm a baby it is a one way ride that never ends.

Oh, you're in for a redpill my friend.
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

hey are all very well aware of whose coattails they rode into office.

Are you stupid?

Assad has killed countless people.

& it all started because he began gunning down & dropping bombs on protesters.

FFS dude Assads army gunned down over 100 kids of the children of freedom protests in Hama city. They were walking down the road with olive branches when they started getting shot.

Imagine if Trump had the airforce drop a massive bomb in the middle of a fucking BLM protest.

It would instantly start a civil war...

Alex Jones & all the pro Assad & Putin fucks here are shilling for a broke ass poor military who's using cheap chemical weapons to kill off all opposition to Assad.

After he lost the culture war & it was clear he was going to be removed with massive anti-Assad protests taking part across Syria they started fucking killing everybody & when the army turned and became the FSA Russia joined in because they couldn't risk Syria falling to a pro American government.

Anyone shilling for Assad is basically a supporter of melting little kids from the inside out with chemicals.

Ignore shills. Trump is still our man.

Tomorrow. War with Russia and Iran by Friday. Stay safe, anons.

This is legit news.

AMERICAN TROOPS WILL INVADE SYRIA SOON

STOP GIVING A SHIT ABOUT OTHER MEANINGLESS SHIT

USA IS ABOUT TO INVADE SYRIA

AL MARFAQ TO BOSRA AND SAYDA

NOT A DRILL

which one is mcmaster

Trump knows what hes doing

Just fall back in line and get back on the MAGA train

Cool story bro

go suck a dick

i just had the greatest fucking idea
our next move.
WE MEME ALEX JONES INTO OFFICE

no source for these fake news . " protesters " started shooting with ak47 on the syrian police .

David Rockefeller just died and that guy was like three levels above Mccaine. If that guy couldn't save his own skin and merge with machines or whatnot why would he be able to. Mccaine just should shut the fuck up and retire. Play golf you asshole, drive oldtimers. I don't know, do something. Fucking a country isn't a hobby.

It's easy: we nuke Tel-Aviv

youtube.com/watch?v=Ni9Y3-hV-RE

There's a fucking video right here where a guy with a camera is standing behind people who were shooting

>David Rockefeller just died
That's what he wants you to think´.

FUCK YOU NEW YORK CITY AND ISRAEL

heads will roll,

The South

y-yeah...

this man will say anything to sell water filters

>& it all started because he began gunning down & dropping bombs on protesters.

FFS dude Assads army gunned down over 100 kids of the children of freedom protests in Hama city. They were walking down the road with olive branches when they started getting shot.

Back any of your claims CIA psyops intern/just a dump cuckseds Neocons faggot burger
>Inb4 CNN
No.

The [insert leader of an independent country Israel doesn't like] kills/carpetbombs/devours babies trope is so overrides and old you look like the cretin you are

>bent the knee on Alefantis

You would too if a couple of jewish lawyers showed up at your house and threatened to bankrupt you.

Turns out, you can't just accuse random business of running pedophilia rigs, who knew?

Digits check out.

wtf man, I still can't tell if this guy is actually a revolutionary or some cointelpro stooge

Is this even real? wtf?

Nice one, shill.
But where is the actual shooting part? Random chinks' death is filmed in higher quality in "soulless chinks" threads, and here the protestors couldn't even periscope/youtube (as if their lives didn't depend on it.) Fuck off, Soros.

Assads army has literally leveled Damascus & Aleppo with Russian tanks & jets..

You faggots cheer that shit on because OMG the jews the jews fomented a fucking protest group inside Syria so Assad should kill everybody with tanks and jets.

FUCK off

Soros funds left wing riots across America but ain't none of them getting bombed by jets with sarin gas.

Chicago isn't a pile of rumble like Damascus & Aleppo because Trump wanted to go hunt down the rebel Black Lives Matter.

No.. Anyone who supports Assad or Putin is a real fucking shill or absolute moron

either this guy is really short, or camera man is super tall

>Soros funds left wing riots across America but ain't none of them getting bombed by jets with sarin gas.

WE WUZ BLM N SHIEEET
All groups responsble for BLM protests should get a chair, no question.

>Russia joined in because they couldn't risk Syria falling to a pro American government.

like the pro-american government in iraq and the pro-american government in libya?

We know zero about who was shooting expect it occured
Same shit like in ukrainA
((Shooting of peaceful protestors))
By ebil dictator.

Well later turned out it was black ops

Fellow Americans, fellow patriots, these shills are trying to destroy your faith in President Trump. THEY DO IT BECAUSE THEY ARE SCARED THAT WE ARE WINNING! I will admit I am not a huge fan of the actions the president took in Syria, but he hasn't given up on us and I will not give up on him. Do not allow these globalist shills to invade your heart. Fill it with love of god, family, and country instead. They are trying to control your mind. Don't LET THEM !!!

And to you, shills. Your little tricks aren't going to work, the game is up we are on to you. WE ARE THE RESISTANCE! I have sources in the NSA, true patriots, who are giving me your identities. WE ARE MAKING A LIST AND LIKE AN ARMY OF SANTA CLAUSES WITH AR-15s WE WILL BE CHECKING IT TWICE!!! Get Ready SHIILLS!!! The day is coming! We are going to destroy you, you LEFTIST SCUM, you foppish TURKEY NECKED HEATHENS!!! UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHH I LOVE IT!!!

Now, you've been WARNED! GET OUT OF HERE!, before I squirt Superblue Fluoride-Free Toothpaste in your eyes!!! AND NOT THE NEW BUBBLEGUM FLAVOR, THE ORIGINAL PEPPERMINT FLAVOR!!! YOU'LL BE 360 FUCKED!!!

And infowarriors out there remember, resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.

THIS

Damascus is fully intact and controlled by Assad. It's the Syrian capital you retard. And what was he supposed to do about Aleppo? Should he just have let the city be and let it be controlled by ISIS?
>Chicago isn't a pile of rumble like Damascus & Aleppo because Trump wanted to go hunt down the rebel Black Lives Matter.
Black Lives Matter has yet to declare open rebellion and also aren't calling for Islamic theocracy in the US.

>get back on the MAGA train

Kid, the MAGA train is clearly a Transformer Death Machine resembling Moloch, with Shia clapping, holding his kike flag, and dancing at its hooves

We're witnessing the BIGGEST KIKE BAIT-AND-SWITCH in history.

I have the cojones to side with Alex Jones.
I stand with Rand.
Fire a cannon for Bannon.
But we gotta dump Trump
Turn Kush to mush
Send Yael aipac'ing to Hell

"You dumbass" - Jones threatening Trump

Gas the Kikes. Civil war when.

Falling for teh conspiracy Jew kek Putin and trump like Jews more than third world mudslimes

Throw fluoridated water at him

>Assads army has literally leveled Damascus & Aleppo with Russian tanks & jets
[Proof pending]

Noone believes you anymore , merishard

You've lightin the world on fire under the guise of muh human right for a soldier 30 years

He rip his shirt off yet?

well lets make some threads about it. lets get the old autistic army back in the battle field and do this

So Trump isn't going to give us the cancer cures?

DONALD TRUMP JUST BECAME HILLARY CLINTON IN DRAG!

Coup in the white house!

by /ourguy/ Robert David Steele

youtu.be/PaScCoY84pM

Okay, I think I get it: he can ramble about anything he wants, as long as it gives people in the current year a little adrenalin, because literally everything he does is absolutely inconsequential. Especially to the power core.

Every castle needs a jester. And Alex Jones and the Young Turds are the court jesters.

People were flipping out about this shit last night, it's just troops on the border of Jordan going in to stop some ISIS in northern Syria like they've been doing for months.

>We didn't vote for Kushner

Any day now he will go on a rant and let the word fly. FILL YOUR HAND YOU KIKE! CAVEMAN!

>Maga train

>and also aren't calling for Islamic theocracy in the US.

Not yet, at least.

Soundtrack! youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ

I want off this timeline.

Saved.

Choo-Jewwwwwww! Chooo-Jewwwwww!

Assad lost the culture war.

There was protests in Syria taking part across the country.

The moment it became clear that if the protests continued he would be removed they started killing everybody.

All opposition was murdered, entire cities were turned into ruble.

When the FSA formed & began pushing back Russia began bombing everybody to ensure Assad remains in power.

The Russian lie was they were there to bomb ISIS. The truth is they went there to bomb ANYONE who opposed Assad.

That's why they called everybody ISIS & said the USA was arming ISIS ect.

Alex Jones was either played like a fucking moron or he's a genuine faggot shill for third world dictatorships.

Have any of you even seen the damn pictures of the place that was bombed with sarin gas?

Russia said it was a massive chemical weapons depot that was hit.

It was a fucking tiny apartment in the middle of a Sunni neighborhood of families with kids.

The photos of the aftermath has kids toys, bikes, wall photos & beds & there isn't one single shred of anything even remotely resembling a fucking massive chemical weapons depot unless you count the damn garden hose.

Assholes

How come trump has a butt on his forehead?

I meant alex jones

Is that what freedom looks like?

Coming from a neet, thats funny.

A.j. drops truth bombs, you drop huge turds.....

WW3WW3WW3

>TFW to intelligent to keep supporting Trump

alex keeps saying that trump targeted chemical weapons
yet hours after the bombing syrian air force personnel
were taking selfie of the impact sites
youtube.com/watch?v=TDzGJs3zcOE&feature=youtu.be

Cool story bro, you should write for Salon or CNN

Fuck Alex jones.

He was a CTR shill all along.

LOL keep fooling yourself brainwashed shill