I can't help but notice that America had no problems in the middle east until Israel showed up

I can't help but notice that America had no problems in the middle east until Israel showed up

www.economicpolicyjournal.com/2013/01/the-uss-liberty-israel-president.html

that time when Israel almost propelled us to WW3 and nuclear annihilation because they wanted Greater israel

sound familiar?

What about Tripoli?

Literally the very first war we ever fought after independence was against North African dune coons.

Bump

JudenHarvest 2017

which war?

Not quite middle east tho

French supported pirates in North Africa

It was a proxy war we were tricked into fighting

read a book moron

Same fucking thing. Sandniggers.

thats because oil was not discovered there

kikes are sandniggers too, using that logic..

>we were tricked
lol

Tripoli isn't in the middle east you boomer fucks.

should have went after the French directly instead of the proxies.. cut off their funding from the source

Why do Eurofags always trash the US? Our military bases in europe, along with the billions of dollars spent on shit like missile defense are the only reasons you're not sitting in your bombed out house watching your qt3.14 sucking off a platoon of conscripted Ivans so that you two can have more than saw-dust bread and old belt leather for the biweekly meal.

I can't wait until Trump deports you, sand nigger

post moar pics

JIDF here in force :(

OP's point still stands, though. If our "best ally" never existed, we wouldn't constantly be embroiled in ME conflict

0.5 cheeseburgers have been deposited into your anti-nakba account

Why do leftists want to destroy the same culture that coddles them by importing pagan savages? Some things aren't meant to be understood. Still rather have ungrateful Europeans / leftists than muslims or niggers though.