It never ends with (((them)))

It never ends with (((them)))

Other urls found in this thread:

cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/positions/g9103581/rusty-trombone-variations-sex-positions/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WE WUZ VAMPIRES N SHIIEET

>There’s absolutely.
>totally.
>definitively.
>nothing wrong with going down on someone when they’re on their period.

>There’s nothing gross about it. Nothing dirty. Nothing disgusting.

>there are people on Sup Forums who would actually put their mouth on a woman's crotch

not her period tho

Fukn disgusting

This is such a load of shit. Anyone who has dealt with menstrual blood realizes how gross it is. It stinks and has mucus and shit in it. It's not pure blood, which is still gross by itself.

This is another reason why you want to know her menstrual cicle.

Plus, nigger.

not gonna lie, i've fucked my gf while she was on her period

>seeing no problem with the practice as it is

REPENT, YOU DEGENERATE
R E P E N T

Fuck. Lol that gif. I write them off 100% even for the ol' benis. Minus a surrogacy maybe

If she's willing to succ if I'm unwashed, I'm willing too, it's only fair.
Nothing particularily gross about it either, it's not like her clit's covered in blood or something.
Also, how is this politics?

That's vile. Basically equivalent to eating ass after someone's taken a fresh shit

>fair
Enjoy the throat cancer

BMWF

fuck off niggers

>implying black men perform oral sex

My girlfriend has a dick, so I'm saved from the degeneracy.

>nigger on white woman

Ellen Scott is not a Jewish name.

Fucking underrated

This. But I would shame myself if I called him a girl

>tfw when having period sex makes everything so lubed and perf

I yam who I yam

>going down on a female old enough to bleed
I hope you don't do this.
I've never. I only put my mouth on little girls crotches like a healthy person.

>Nothing bad will happen if these fluids make their way on to your tongue, hands, or face.

For fuck sake, menstrual blood clean the inside of her pussy, a dead egg, and if not dead sperm too. Is guarented to be there. In the blood.

Fucking disgusting.

fucking niggers ruin everything

> nothing gross about drinking chunky kool-aid out of a dirty, ovulating cunt

My fetish, actually. I eat my steaks rare too. But why is there a nigger eating her out in the illustration? Niggers don't eat pussy

Do you want a blood born illness, because this is how you get a blood born illness.

This is my fetish

I am sorry you are a faggot. I bet you would suck a dick.

mmm! yummy! tasty!
scrumptious! oooo-weee!

>I've never. I only put my mouth on little girls crotches like a healthy person
i bet you did

fpbp

Why do leftists always use that weird, low effort drawing style?

Vaginas look and smell and perform like death

Yes goy, embrace diversity, have a non-white child

And what's wrong with that?

You stupid goy it's a sin to do anything sexual with a women on her period in Judaism.

>all this unbridled degeneracy

I hope the purgatory is soon.

Fucking gross. I've gotten my red wings by fucking a girl on her period and I legit washed my dick 5 times that day.

...You've never went down on a woman, have you?

Glad I'm not the only one here who's earned his "red wings"

GF wants me to go down on her should I do it? Would it make me a beta?

Next step on the degeneracy slippery slope is the normalization of coprophilia. You just wait. We haven't been wrong yet.

If you won't. She'll find someone who will.

Reported

Also fuck you pizzagate faggot

Is this true?

If she's not a skank and she gives a good enough blowie, then sure why not.

Why does Sup Forums care about this when you don't get laid?

Thank you, well-meaning and obviously un-biased journalist, for educating my ignorant self on the cleanliness of menses and on how I should conduct myself in the bedroom. Your insightful words have made a profound difference in the world and on the progress of human civilization.

1. Morning Wood
2. Morning Wood
3. Morning Wood
4. Morning Wood
5. Morning Wood
etc...

A good woman sucks your dick when she's on her period. Why would you Fuck a bloody cunt?

Normally I would respond by sarcastically saying 'only if this girl eats my ass while I'm taking a shit' but I have the disturbing feeling that she would.

>"I am sorry you are a faggot. I bet you would suck a dick", said the man who sucked undeveloped penises

Do you have a death wish?

It's disgusting and undignified. By doing degenerate shit like this, you're basically forfeiting your right to live as men.

is she wife material?!
was she a virgin?

if no to either, than no to putting your mouth where another man's dick was, you cuck

wtf every article she makes regarding sex has an interracial couple? not just bmwf but when they have a white guy even then they make it be a black girl.. also these literally look like it used to be whites but they put brown color over the white cause they felt bad about them both being white..

>(((them)))

Not gonna lie, former cunt suck-lover here. This is fucking hilarious watching girls crotches burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this girls get the menstrual flows.

>nobody mentions the elephant in the room

>what's wrong being straight and sucking undeveloped micro-dick

>yfw it is a trap and he is sucking her dick

Yeah, they lock them in sheds when they bleeding. Look it up in yo bible, it say "that bitch bleeding get her out yo house, nigga".

>is she wife material?!
Yes
>was she a virgin?
Nah but I'm her second bf thought at 22 so there's that

>he doesn't enjoy eating pussy and ass getting pussy juice all over his face and spanking asses purple
wow it's like you might be gay hanz

Yes, as a Jew I would never support this. The fact that the goy partake in this is proof they are lowly beasts.

>niggers eating pussy
>niggers eating bloody pussy

pick neither

Only if their age is on the clock.

>he doesn't suck dick regularly
Fucking faggot

While I agree with you in principle, you probably put your mouth where many men's cocks were any time you kiss a girl over the age of 16.

I love the way people literally think I'm obligated to ever explain myself. I don't owe anybody an answer, its like people expecting me to explain why I don't eat certain foods. In the case that I tell people I don't like the texture of tapioca everybody agrees, as soon as its about licking a bloody pussy or fucking a fat landwhale, everybody tries to convince me that it is a godly experience that I would be stupid to turn down.

Scott isn't a Jewish surname. Stop spreading false bs; you are making us look dumb and biased.

Sex is disgusting and undignified in general, no use crying over spilled milk.

>yes, white go- I mean guy, don't put go down on your beautiful white girlfriend, it's totally unmanly and beta, become an enlightened PUA or MGTOW instead, and don't reproduce

cunnilingus is a beautiful, loving thing to do for the woman that you love...

>Germanon

God dammit...

Fked my Japanese girlfriend who was on her period and didn't think twice about it. Except for when I stuck my finger in and got a nice handful of blood. But it's whatever even licked her cooter but didn't taste any different honestly. The smell is definitely different though

there's objectively nothing wrong with sticking a wrapped dick inside her in her period, slurping the blood is a whole different thing though

This. And they have the nerve to call other people cucks.

Only way this post could be better is if it were a Romanian flag

pussy lickers are beta males

This it's kinda irony but I like doing it when girls are on their periods it's like you're stabbing their vaginas with a sword

its just extra lube m8

Twice. Never again. Not that it's relevant you soulless period-drinker.
> tfw you have period breath and throat cancer forming in your esophagus
Enjoy it, Michael Douglas

>you don't enjoy deeply humiliating and unhygienic sexual deviance? lol u r gay

cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/positions/g9103581/rusty-trombone-variations-sex-positions/

Black?

She has a non-negroid nose and jaw, I assumed she was a very sunburned latina.

beta males don't lick pussy check mate athiests!

This gives the Glasgow smile a whole new meaning.

I just wish I had a girlfriend to go down on while she was on her period.

>deeply humiliating
>I choose to eat the pussy because it makes my penis hard
>humiliating
Yeah ur gay lmao

>mfw its actually refreshing to see a white guy with a black women for once

Fuck this cucked world