/nupol/ will defend this

/nupol/ will defend this.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/01/26/israel-take-100-syrian-refugee-children-may-also-take-relatives/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>the 2 goys in front touching each other like homos

You know, hitler had jews serve him as well

He didn't have Jews advising him to go to war.

The only remotely trustworthy Jew there is Miller.
If him and Bannon are gone, then Trump will be completely at the mercy of Zog

>trustworthy
>Jew
/nupol/ never fails.

>You know, hitler had jews serve him as well
The difference being those Jews weren't inherently anti-White as the Jews of today are and they certainly weren't his advisors.

Has there ever been a time in history that Jewish involvement and influence was so clear and obvious?

>One day Trump is literally Hitler and all Jewish elements in the government and media are openly advocating for his destruction.
>---"Gas Attack"---
>Those same Jewish elements demand US action.
>---Syria Attack---
>Trump and his actions are being supported and praised by those same elements.

The exposure is blinding and hard to imagine this ever being reasonably excused or denied.

>The only remotely trustworthy Jew there is Miller.
>Trustworthy
>Jew

>If him and Bannon are gone, then Trump will be completely at the mercy of Zog
Trump is already at the mercy of ZOG. That's the only way one gets elected.

fuck you sand nigger lovers

>That far right guy is literally a Merchant

>shill 24/7 for most pro Jew candidate
>HOW CAN THEY KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Why don't you dumb goys convert to the master race and come serve for Israel? It would be better than to get jew'd every day of your pathetic cracker lives

Exactly.

Go to war? What have you been reading on Huff Post user?

This time we'll make sure the Holocaust actually happens.
You're an idiot if you think they're not pushing him to go to war with Syria.

>fuck you sand nigger lovers
Let's see...

Our involvement in the middle east to only for the benefit of Israel.
Jews are the ones behind opening the borders of White countries allowing the sandniggers to flood in.

But yeah...we must love the Jews in order to hate the sandniggers, right?

You're a special kind of stupid.

0.05 cheeseburgers have been deposited into your account

You won't do shit, besides vote for more zionists and think you're "showing the kikes"

The day of the rope is approaching, and you'll be one of the first to go.

>fail to holocaust .01 of population
>somehow get controlled by them
>end up working for them for free to get (((their))) guy elected

No you won't goy, you're controlled by us because you're stupid and don't know what's good for you. Trump is proof. Bow down to my superior kosher cock.

u wot m8 none of these people are israelis

They served Hitler on the battlefield only.

>The Holocaust never happened because Hitler never wanted to exterminate the Jews
Now we do.

They're Jews you stupid kike.

why did OP put israel flag over them then ?

Can't tell if bait.

no im simply asking if OP is implying bibi is pulling their strings or something

how is that guy closest to the camera not one of them? he even has a bald spot on his head for a yamaka

there are only four jews there, not seven

Jews do everything to benefit Israel.

By day of the rope do you mean the day your wife ties you with one while she fucks a nigger?

>get jew'd for thousands of years
>y-yeah well we didn't want to fight back now we do

Man you goys sure are cucks. Plus the holocaust didn't even happen? So basically you smelly beasts haven't even done the one event you madturbate to? How much worse could a goys life get?well guess you'll find out soon ;)

priebus has a jewish wife

lmao go die for your precious sand niggers in gaza or syria or something, you piece of shit

I'll laugh when the tomahawks drop

>Fighting wars for Israel is fine as long as sand niggers get killed!
Fuck off you cuck.

>Jews are nationalistic and stick together
>this is a bad thing

Maybe you goys should just try to have some group loyalty to each other then? Why are you guys so unloyal to each other? Is it because g*ys are closer to women thus aren't loyal?

u w0t m8 ? jews hate israel , both those living here and those abroad .
in israel they dodge military service and leech the government for benefits and their 'job' is studying torah . outside israel most of them are leftist cucks and support 'freepalestine' bullshit .
theyre not all shit and i did know some based ones in the army but most of them are disgusting leeches and they are rightfully hated everywhere .

Why is Kushner always starring at Trump like that?

Cannon fodder knows no race.

We naturally do, as evident by the Third Reich.
So that's why the US gives $50 billion a year to Israel and gets involved in the Middle East? Because Jews hate Israel? Fucking idiot kike.
He's glaring at Bannon.

>he doesn't want dumb goys thinking he's part of an all powerful race

Damn it chaim stop it and let them worship us

Assad kills sandniggers while Trump imports them as refugees.

>third raich

Lost the war and I thought the holohoax didn't happen? Plus your fellow white beat you. Goys are disloyal cucks and are mad because our superior race does everything they want to do. It's ok Cletus you can convert and be my little server right in the holy land :)))

Lost the war because the Zionist controlled Allies all teamed up on Germany, and Germany still almost won.

Fucking kike. Your time will come.

What's up with Rince's bald spot? Too much wearing a fucking top cap?

Probably a cryptojew.

>we lost because it's unfair :(
>we almost won I swear :((
>we are superior by zionists just somehow got control of us :(((

Nigger tier Cletus

But it's your time now my leaf slave, walk around Toronto and count your Muslims. Just don't criticize them or you'll go to jail for hate speech ;)

>us starts war in syria
>more refugees to europe and eventually to us
>"fuck you sand nigger lovers"
whoa

>Trump imports them as refugees.
Seriously, why do the refugees have to be flown around the world when Israel is literally a few miles away?

Linked below is an Breitbart article stating Israel will take in 100 Syrian refugee children. Only 100 and they get articles praising their effort. Billions of aid to Israel every year and they take 100 children. Europe is taking in millions and are told to stop question the policy and Israel gets a pat on the back for taking in 100.

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/01/26/israel-take-100-syrian-refugee-children-may-also-take-relatives/

#OpenBordersForIsrael

>implying I'm wrong
Keep distracting yourself from the fact that all you Jews will be massacred soon.

We just want your women to be pleased for the first time so we sent you some help. You seemed to enjoy it

>So that's why the US gives $50 billion a year to Israel
safety , to put it bluntly its kind of a political\security protection racket . look up nozette and pollard, mossad has dozens if not hundreds of assets inside the US defense industry and intelligence community . US is literally ideal for asset recruitment by mossad due to all the israel-sympathizers in high places.
israel has sold many of these secrets before to china\russia\US enemies . if US fucks over israel we sell more secrets and fuck them up.

US intel from pollard was exchanged for an exploit in the russian made syrian air defense system, look up operation orchard .
US rather back israel in everything it does then have israel do shit themselves by selling US secrets.

>the... the... the US would back Israel even if the US wasn't controlled by Jews! I... I swear!

>all his point get laughably dismissed
>ignores all counterpoints
>b-but I'm right and you'll die soon!

Again, nigger tier. This is why you're our little goy toys, someone as dumb as you subhuman clearly can't be trusted to run the world. I mean you let .01% of the world comepletly control you and haven't holocausted them yet. Cucks

You right Hillary liked the saudis more.

The cabinet wuld have lloked the same tough, you can't get them out of their goverment.

I'll just leave this here.

updated pic, priebus and bannon are on their way out

kushner and his zog buddies are going to oust all goys from trump's administration

>ignores all counterpoints
It would be great if you actually supplied counterpoints.

US backs israel because israel can fuck its shit if it doesn't . in a cost\benefit analysis they're better off .
israel can fuck US shit because theres so many jews in american intelligence\defense.

xD

>this much cognitive dissonance
Wew lad.

Isn't Reince Pribus a Jew too

>This is how Sup Forums sand niggers envision themselves

let me help you with a reality check, ahmed

>control most powerful nation on the planet in all of history while being less then 2%

Damn how based and superior can we be?

Good, imagine without us? These goys are dumb enough to be controlled completely by Jews but are expected to run a government? If they weren't retards they wouldn't be controlled, if they're controlled they're subhuman.

100,000? Not enough send more

US aid is 1% of Israel's GDP. It's not $50 billion a year either

I hope a sand nigger in the US just died because the ones in Syria dont bug me too much.

Jesus, you're a fucking idiot. Go ahead and join the military and fight for ZOG you fucking cuck.
>implying this is about superior races
Typical kike.

There was many there Cletus? Maybe you just didn't understand on the count of your low goy iq?

:D

>bannon-arnold-true-lies-pasta.txt

>Again, nigger tier. This is why you're our little goy toys, someone as dumb as you subhuman clearly can't be trusted to run the world. I mean you let .01% of the world comepletly control you and haven't holocausted them yet. Cucks
Lmao, what a counterpoint. You Jews are so smart.
>implying most whites even know about ZOG

Oh is not about races? Cool so are you going for ethnic Jews or religious Jews? Also are you equal to Africans? Because if it's not about superior races I'd like to send you some more equal negros and ethnic Jews. Yay equality! :DD

Killing sand niggers would be fun. I bet you cry in your pillow at night at pic related

Go die in some shithole in Gaza, you sand monkey piece of shit.

>amerilard assblasted at israelis
>his country is controlled by israeli intelligence assets
>idolizes cuck nation led by a coke junkie that lost 100% of the 1 war it fought
>while being buttpained at a nation who won 100% of the 10 wars it fought

Smart enough to control you ;)

>most whites don't know

Why is it because you're dumb goys? Maybe some Jewish semen in the mix will raise your iq:DD

you're still jewish tho, sucks senpai. get well soon

>Oh is not about races?
Did I say that? I thought you Jews are supposed to be smart?
>Cool so are you going for ethnic Jews or religious Jews
All Jews.
>Also are you equal to Africans?
IQ-wise Africans are the lowest tier and Ashkenazi's are the highest. But this isn't about IQ. It's about ethnic nationalism you fucking retard.

you mean Mr. Mielekowski? The PMs' real last name is "Mielekowski", Khazar through Poland with Polish surname.

>part of the race in control
>gets to kill Muslims freely

Yes it's so horrible :((

We'll while our tears with some of your goy money :))

that's the thing , im not. my mother isnt jewish so according to jew law im not . you , my mobility scooter driving senpai are a cuck however.

Here's an updated pic, sand nigger

How many migrants have you taken in btw?

>being this cucked
You should just off yourself now.

>I though Jews were supposed to be smart
>fucking retard
>Ashkenazi Jews are the highest

Get a load of this goy, don't argue with yourself there buddy

>all Jews
So it is about superior race? Or about religion? Make up your mind Cletus

>its ethnic nationalism!

Oh like Israel? Glad we have your support goy

Israel is an abomination that needs to disappear from the face of the Earth

>ignoring NAXALT fallacy
Wew lad.
>So it is about superior race? Or about religion? Make up your mind Cletus
It's about ethnic nationalism and ZOG control of our government, is it that difficult to understand? You're definitely in the low-tier of Jews.
>Oh like Israel? Glad we have your support goy
I wouldn't mind Israel if there was no Zionist influence in our government, but yet there is, so here we are.

said they gypsy

>being this cucked

Said the cuck living in a Jew controlled country posting praganda pics of his countries former war enemy. Doesn't get much more cucked. Plus you even admitted our iq is higher. What an inferior cuck

that's the whole point , US was weak and put jews in high places . not taking over would be stupid .

Ah yes, I'm a cuck because I'm against ZOG control of our government. Top tier logic there schlomo. And acknowledging facts makes me a cuck? Wew lad.

said the kike

The US has always been cucked. And Jews put more Jews in high places.

Also, Jews are smart because of eugenics, which I fully support.

This guy will fix the problem

>I'm a cuck because I'm against ZOG control of our government.
if the government is weak enough to be controlled you should be against it and not ZOG.
not necessarily true , it was based in some periods of its history . also really large scale israeli espionage of the US only began around the 70s\80s .

So you're against ethic nationalism then? Die commie

>abomination
Big words for a Romanian

Lol cmon buddy you're too easy to mess with

>ethnic nationalism
>American flag

If you're so nationalistic you should've stayed in your original country, unless you're a Native American

>no Zionist influence

Believe me Cletus, Zionist influence is the least of your worries of foreign influence in America. You just pick to concentrate on Israel due to your throbbing erection for the Jews and a wish for an Israel like state of your own

>I wouldn't mind israel

Of course. Because you just h8 us cuz u aint us. But technically you're now a Zionist so welcome aboard :))

...Khazars and their Talmud pretending to be true Israelites... Yeshua, Jesus the REAL Messiah, not the fake one in the Talmud, will sort out this situation in the not too distant future... Eran Elhaik and Shlomo Sand, from the Holy Land have written about the Khazar imposters...

OI VEY OY VEI OI VEY OY VEI OI VEY OY VEI OI VEY OY VEI

OY GEVALT

I'm against kikes stealing land that isn't theirs. You faggots tried to do the same with us too in the 20's good thing the Iron Guard ovened you

No, you're a cuck because you're posting nazi memes from America, a country who lost thousands fighting this country. Supporting a historical war enemy is pretty damn cucked. Also you choose to live in a country controlled by Jews. Double cuck. And you admit we are smarter. Triple cuck. Plus you're an "ethnic nationalist" living away from his ethnic homeland. Quad cuck.

Trips of truth, we are smarter, the smart should rule over the dumb. Stay cucked

>if the government is weak enough to be controlled you should be against it and not ZOG.
I'm against both.
>not necessarily true , it was based in some periods of its history
Eh, not going to disagree with you there. I was being hyperbolic.
>If you're so nationalistic you should've stayed in your original country, unless you're a Native American
Whites created America, Native Americans didn't do shit. Whites created America was a white ethnostate.
>
Believe me Cletus, Zionist influence is the least of your worries of foreign influence in America. You just pick to concentrate on Israel due to your throbbing erection for the Jews and a wish for an Israel like state of your own
Not an argument
>Of course. Because you just h8 us cuz u aint us. But technically you're now a Zionist so welcome aboard :))
I'm for nationalism of all races, and long as they stay in their own countries. Not that hard to understand champ.