Sup Forums hates trump now

>Sup Forums hates trump now

What the fuck happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Shayrat_missile_strike
youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Tj4h99lIZ84
archive.is/VOtgW
globalresearch.ca/deleted-daily-mail-online-article-us-backed-plan-for-chemical-weapon-attack-in-syria-to-be-blamed-on-assad/5339178
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lie after lie for like 3 months. syria is the straw that broke the camel's back. im struggling to find a reason to stay on the train, but right now i feel like ive been conned.

Ancaps and nazis are being retarded

Shillpocalypse happened. I don't know who is who anymore and I think the confusion is intentional. Beta's will always jump to whatever is most socially acceptable. Post after post of Trump hate is only winning the beta's. Not big loss.

I'm pretty surprised myself. Then again I don't follow America's news.

You will see soon why.

USA to invade Southern Syria.

This is legit news.

Forces are spinning up in Marfaq, Jordan, and will invade Southern Syria.

AMERICAN TROOPS WILL INVADE SYRIA SOON

STOP GIVING A SHIT ABOUT OTHER MEANINGLESS SHIT

USA IS ABOUT TO INVADE SYRIAUSA to invade Southern Syria.

This is legit news.

Forces are spinning up in Marfaq, Jordan, and will invade Southern Syria.

AMERICAN TROOPS WILL INVADE SYRIA SOON

STOP GIVING A SHIT ABOUT OTHER MEANINGLESS SHIT

USA IS ABOUT TO INVADE SYRIAas

>Sup Forums hates trump now

source?

Here's the quick rundown.

The board is all shills now so it looks like pol flipped.
The CREW figured out its just a numbers game.
The rest of us are still 100% Trumpanzee.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Shayrat_missile_strike

He went full swamp is what happened.

Millions of dollars in shill money culminated into one night. Also /leftypol/ is assmad that their board was hacked.

But really, the optics on this one missle strike makes Trump look like a kike shill for Israel and we can't have that.

>astroturfing that transparently

So what does he hope to achieve with this war?

You're gonna say I'm a shill, or blue poster, or CTR. But what Trump did in Syria is a complete punch in the face to all his voters. I will not support this action, but I still support him for now.

pro and anti Trump shills are running out people who are questioning Trump's actions. You're either a kike loving Trump supporter or shareblue shill.

Shills got new tactics and are out in force.

I can see why some people are against Trump on here because of his whole 'America First' stance and then blasting the shit out of an air force base in Syria.

However, I like him more for it. It showed that the new president can easily smash the fuck out of someone if he wants to and isn't afraid to do so on a whim if you are being a major cunt, but he would rather just focus on the homeland.

That sends a strong message of 'Don't be a dick and we will leave you the fuck alone. Be a dick and we will kick your asshole out through your forehead.'

Live does work in extremes people. You can question and dislike Trump's action here and there, and still like him overall. Questioning people in power is your fucking duty, do not blindly follow anyone. Fuck anyone who says other wise.

US Civil War when?

if you want a place where cultists are blindly following trump then check out _donald

>US Civil war

My dick is hard as diamonds.

Russian counterintelligence shills are up to their usual tricks and spreading a misinformation campaign

If U.S troops go to Syria it will start world war 3. You heard it here first.

If he was looking to "smash" "major cunts", the Tomahawks would be raining down on Tel Aviv right now for shilling this conflict.

Finally taking off the good guy mask. Hopefully one of his actions will be the breaking point and you get to roleplay as germany during WW2.

>What the fuck happened?

Critical thinking fedoras thought Trump was Ron Paul, and they're just too smart and free thinking to blindly follow drumpf like all the_donald redditor sheep

come on man, so many legit shilling companies out there and you choose to blame Russia for this? it makes you look as crazy as the leftists...UNLESS THAT IS WHAT YOU WANT ME TO THINK

You will be conned every 4 years for the rest of your life. Get the hang of and learn to enjoy it in a cuck kind of way. The first time is the deepest

JUST ANOTHER SHILL THREAD. MOVE ALONG

You're my friend user.

It seems to be that shills upped their game and it's harder to see through them now

Trump's a retard and the people who still support him are just as retarded.

Would you like to know how I know you're a shill?

Sup Forums are a bunch of sand niggers or sand nigger lovers. They sided with some third world shithole over "their" President.

I am on the Trump Train to the bitter end.

I think Captain America said it best:

>"No... YOU move."

Quads of truth.

Literally neocon dogma being regurgitated.
>it's not that bad guise Murica best military just look at how much Trump got from the boost in Raytheon stocks!
kys

Because he's ignoring all of his promises including the "we will not get involved in Syria" promise

But that's okay because it's obviously just 7d chess right?

0.5 cheeseburgers have been deposited into your account

Protip: nobody gives a damn about your precious precious """palestinians""". Their time is done, they sucked off the teet of the US under Obama and Trump is ending that

cry some more, sand nigger

8/8

Kek make hillary loose and moloch corrupt trump.

This fucking owl !

Completely true

I'm all ears

"our" President is an Israelphile bitch.

You mean Sup Forums. You know, the one that was called the "nazi supporters of Ron Paul" years ago

>Leddit, Leftypol, and JIDF spam the board
>They read their own shill threads thinking it's Sup Forums having a civil war
>Shills shilling shills
I wish leftypol would go back home but seems like they've been evicted. No one else will tolerate their cancerous bullshit.

He betrayed white america for a measly 20 million

I think people feel a bit let down because Trump showed so much promise to be different, and he wasn't that different at all. I think he can still win people back around, and extensive proof that Assad really did use those chemical weapons would go a long way to do that.

But boots on the ground - can even the most hardened Trump supporter still defend that? Sadly I think some, like pic related, might. I don't want to see a single American life wasted on some pointless war.

You need only to know who is praising him now.

Another of Kristol's. Sickening.

I fucking hate neocons so much. They have no loyalty or morals. They're profiteers and savages.

for ne this just kinda solidifies the idea that its all an illusion

Seriously, I can safely say 90% of politicians are liars. People can't be this surprised about Trump, the man is a part of the rich elite who screwed over America in the first place, he is practically the very definition of a Jew!!

Sorry CNN, no one wants to fight your kike wars.

cry more you hooked-nosed yid

Why is anyone surprised by Trump's actions? You fags didn't care throughout the election when "shills" told you he was a lying sack of shit conman and now you're complaining. Fuck everyone that supported Trump throughout 2015-2016. You all contributed to this even though the signs were all there. Stop complaining and take personal responsibility for fucking us all over.

It's sad Trump has turned away from his morals. Fuck him

Because he did what he promised not to do
Also he suppositely should be a independent person

I've been hearing it for the past 5 days

Both Ann Coulter and Milo turned their backs on him. They're the ones who got conservatives thinking about Trump as a serious candidate, and may be responsible for his victory.

It's not their fault at all, his promises were clear and he seemed historically sincere. Not everyone has the deep knowledge of the human soul you seem to flaunt.

>Ann Coulter
sad day when i support ann coulter over trump

I don't hate him but he fucked up

there is no way you can be this retarded.

I think Trump is working with the Antichrist, Jared Kushner.

>hates trump now
I personally disagree with him on something, and shills are in a feeding frenzy to make it look like more.

>I don't know who is who anymore and I think the confusion is intentional.
well
STOP FUCKING REPLYING TO BAIT AND SHIT LIKE THAT

you fucking fags have never gone through something like this
either fuck up and spam gore and ponies or fuck off and create a safe space so you niggers can have your little frog posting kek worship threads

there used to be a Sup Forums but now, i dont know about that

No the shills hate him like ussual, we still loove him dont let the shills confuse you

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ

Trump tricked all of you.
Admit it.

Yes, people need to get over the election. Criticism of Trump does not equate to support for Hillary or Bernie. It doesn't matter what puppet (((they))) put in the White House, the agenda will keep on moving forward as it has for decades.

>OP doesn't know
>OP is Australian

>anybody who is against more neocon jew wars in the middle east is a paid shill meant to destroy our loyalty to le god emperor!!1!1
just give it up

youtube.com/watch?v=Tj4h99lIZ84

>American Politicians
>Pro-Palestine
Please, tell us more about how retarded you are.

Because he's a hypocritical puppet.

>Pretends to get duped by the IC
>IC hands him a couple of bs intel reports and he acts on it
>See my fellow Americams the IC is wrong again folks
>Time to dismantle the current IC

You anti-semite!

They don't, the non-shills see the 4D chess.

> implying he ever had morals

We like Assad. Trump turned on Assad after the chemical weapons strike when it was clearly a false flag, which means Trump has ulterior motives. I don't care about persuasion or Art of the Deal, I want the conflict over and Trump extended it to convince libs that he wasn't a Russian agent(which was unsuccessful, check WaPo "US Strike Not Good Enough! Shoot More Missiles!)

yeah I'd seriously like to kill McCain if ever given the chance in an uprising

archive.is/VOtgW look at this fucking WaPo article. Neocons are out of control

Listen up, faggots from The_Donald, Voat, CB amateur radio club, whatever... It was NEVER about Trump winning. It was about the lulz. It's always about the lulz.

Newfags, summerfags and the creeping cancer that is the refugee of ShareBlew, Crew will never get "it" and will never break Sup Forums

Sup Forumstards get "it" and the others will continue the ad hominem pants-shitting and hair-pulling attacks here.

>Deleted Daily Mail Online Article: “US Backed Plan for Chemical Weapon Attack in Syria to Be Blamed on Assad”
globalresearch.ca/deleted-daily-mail-online-article-us-backed-plan-for-chemical-weapon-attack-in-syria-to-be-blamed-on-assad/5339178

Uh, we have standards.

if by Sup Forums you mean the 500+ redditors that are the only people posting here consistently.

^this. Goddamn, this.

I still support Donald Jay Trump 100%. FUCK all of the Assad Shills. ASSAD is a moslem, wtf would you support him? Trump doesn't. News flash, the only white country and our only ally in the whole god damn mid east, isn't Syria.

He bent the knee. Bombing Syria, didn't build the wall, won't build the space elevator.

These are all shills.

Sup Forums doesn't hate Trump, just shills are sitting on the boards far more often than usual. Funny thing is there are so many of them that I imagine that they're struggling to distinguish between who is genuine and who is a fellow shill far more than we are. Meaning that thye may possibly believe that they're being successful in parroting their false-narrative, when all they're really doing is circle=jerking the same point amongst the other shills that are also paid to parrot this narrative.

They're literally wasting time, believing that they're being successful because their own people are agreeing with them. As per usual, they're stupid.

tl;dr: Bunch more shills circl-jerking the same opinion. no-body but other shills are convinced.

So, he just strongly reaffirmed as swampdonkeys all of these... people... in one fell and ineffectually committed military strike?

I.. I don't know what the fuck anymore..

Lol obvious sharia blue is obvious. Israel is fucking JEWISH not white. They are evil kikes

It is just a shill invasion that is big enough that some of you are falling for it.

It's going to cull this board of the weak. But no one is going anywhere and no one has turned on Trump.

I should've voted for Hillary.

These threads need to be a ban. Not because I want the board to be explicitly pro-Trump 24/7, but because they're fucking shill threads and they get posted 10 at a time every fucking hour every fucking day every fucking week.

Go to 4plebs and search the archive if you don't believe me.

>He seemed sincere

Are your fucking kidding me? More than half the country knew he was full of shit. He's a salesmen. He literally specializes in deception. You don't need a sixth sense for that.