BREAKING NEWS! MAGA IS BACK BABY!!!!

Lead story on axios.com is that Trump is about to sign an E.O. that will investigate currency manipulators and hit foreign companies with tariffs! specifically related to steel, iron and household appliances. And it says plainly that this will help American companies in manufacturing!

AMERICA FIRST!!!

This is exactly why I voted for the Man!

Oh no, yall aint sliding this one!

go back to plebbit shill

trump train is over and all is lost

Only if you fuck off back to somethingawful first, shill

>investigating currency manipulation
>while he wastes hundreds of millions of dollars on an attack on Syria

interesting

Well this is it, sadly this will be postponed because of the war.

#americasecond

>MAGA is back
Am I supposed to suck his cock for following through on something he's said for the past 2 years. Label China as a currency manipulator and lock hillary up, jew cuck

Oh, you can suck my ass, buddy. Howbahdah? Donald Trump is still the man we voted for...not that you voted for him.

lmao unironically this. trump is a fucking moron

Fuck is this bitch wearing?

I don't know but it's kinda hot

Um...Ive been wondering about you all...if I dont click your number, you wont get paid? Im not clicking anymore of your numbers.

Unless you call Michelle Obama a tranny faggot nigger.

fuck you, no one cares about trump, cuck. stop being brainwashed

Imagine how much that fucking weighs. The hell can you balance that thing?

Sauce on her?

I hope you're paid for this.

I seriously hope this is bait

>tries to call people shills
>exposes himself as being clearly not from around here

Kill yourself, imbecile.

There are too many stock "Sup Forums comments" like this for these to not be shills.

You're fucking retarded, lurk and learn how we talk you obnoxious Iedditors. It's annoying when shills are obviously not from here you fucking cunts.

I guess you all dont really understand how it works here? You arent derailing anything. Youre just bumping it up.

Kinda defeats the purpose doesnt it?

Unless...youve figured out a loophile in how cadre or Shareblue or Moscow pays you and you get paid base3d on your visibility in threads with a lot of comments instead of replies directly to you. If so, i hope you bleed them dry. Power on my niggers!

Otherwise just fuck you.

So you are paid? How much?

do you have any logical arguments? do you agree Trump is a fat fuck??? He's like a fucking cheeseburger

>t. MarchAgainstTrump

Fuck off back to your gay discord. You guys are the biggest fags

>OP says jobs will stay in America
>You respond by calling him a shill
>plebbit
>I called you a shill, it's over
Fuck off back to your dying bored, leftyfag.

I dont fuck with Reddit anymore. I was there during the campaign, and here too, like many here are. I finally left when they started changing the rules to censor and suppress support for Trump. Im not a cuck. Im not going to help a company make money while its actively and directly attacking my freedoms.

I still like the "ledditspacing" more than green text though. I guess because Im older than many of the fags here.

But i will be getting paid for this through overtime at my job thanks to this EO increasing sales. I will benefit directly if Trump does this.

Its the reason I voted for him as I said.

gangster as fuck.

Not gonna happen. Trump is too busy crying about baby pictures. Ivanka wants more refugees and we'll get them. Cheerio

>Be accustomed to leddit
>Think you're older
???

While I appreciate you discontinuing spending time on a biased safespace platform like leddit, how does having a preference make you older?

>Everything sucks and it's all Trump's fault! :(((
Totally not a defeatist shill.

that dude is like piccallo. he takes all that off when hes not playing around.

It could also be in synch with what is currently going on with Syria, Russia and China. Maybe we are ratcheting up for a cold trade war. We had some really great decades during the Cold war. Our country could use a big dose of patriotism and a good job and brave soldiers could be just the ticket to national revival.

...because i dont like traps? Hahaa...Im in my mid 40s and thought Sup Forums were mainly late 20s to late 30s.

They've been studying. They took thousands of screenshots. They know the bantz. They're among us.

They still stick out like a sore thumb.