My sole daily Sup Forums post from now until April 7th 2018 will be a daily reminder of this picture

my sole daily Sup Forums post from now until April 7th 2018 will be a daily reminder of this picture.

your daily response upon seeing it should be its propagation. even if it's just a non-related attachment to your next shitpost. or maybe. or maybe you decide to show it to a member of your family or a friend. or maybe you decide to share it on your normiebook. or maybe you decide to print off 1000 copies and leave them lying around your university or workplace. or maybe you become le cyber terrorist and hack into the premiere of the game of thrones season 7 broadcast signal and replace the entire episode with it.

what else are you doing? how busy are you really?

This image should be burned into the retinas of every white person on the fucking planet. Because earlier I was having dinner with my family and made a passing reference to the Stockholm attack 2 days prior, and no one had a fucking clue what I was referring to. It's fucking soul crushing, and every single day that goes by I feel alone and without hope. And like everyone else here I'm completely desensitized, but I honestly believe that most normies aren't.

Hopefully someone will be able to provide a translated version

You are more cringe than that Syrian girl's Twitter

What will Sweden do? It's quite obvious the only response to this could only be even more tolerance. These poor immigrants were forced to do this because they obviously weren't treated well enough by those racist swedes.

By the way the translated version has been posted here

first time I saw the picture OP.

dead people look weird, it's like they've been deflated.

>haha cringe XD

she's not Swedish

Is that actually real?

Use the one with English translation faggot

>brown eyes

She was a filthy kike, she deserved it :P

kys, nigger

Her name was Ebba and she deserved better.

She doesn't look Swedish.

She looks like a beaner or a sandnigger herself.

I feel more sorry for the shit I flushed down this morning than the life of a cumskin subhuman.

Hey don't kys nigger we lynch nigger stop taking my favorite pass time away

Her death and everyone else's who perished in the attack was in vain and will be forgotten soon enough, their cries drowned by the cucked ignorant masses shouting notallmuslims, theywantustohate, thisiswhattheywant, and so on.

We are completely fucked and there is LITERALLY NOTHING we can do to stop this.

I am ready for the end and my only hope is that it will be quick and painless at least for me and the people I care about.

Can someone post the American Mongrel shouting "you're not white" while kneeling on a US flag with McDonald's logos?

>irene.bonnier
>(((bonnier)))
oh my god

Didnt 2 children die there?

The more horrible the hell that awaits, the greater the renaissance will be.

It's not gonna help. Her father already came out and forgave the terrorists, said it was a "lack of understanding" that caused her death, whatever the fuck that means. He said he does not want his daughter's death to be used to promote Islamophobia and said that she wouldn't have wanted that either. Face it, the white race is doomed and there is nothing we can do about it.

Checked

make propaganda with her cuter pictures

Source?

You sound like a fuckin loser my dude

Yes.
Read the translated version here:
The pictures of syrian kids did nothing to me.
It's different when it hits this close to home.
I live in Stockholm and this could aswell have been my little sister.

Find it yourself. Lazy faggot

Fucking WHAT.

The terrorist had applied for asylum here in Sweden but was denied and due for deportation. But due to fucked in the head laws here in Sweden he could move freely around in the country until the effort to deportation was in the makings.
He was told to leave the country december of 2016, by februari 2017 there was a warrant out for him by the police.
We now see the efficiency of our immigration system, government and police all at once here in Sweden.

It will be slow, painful, and you will win.

they are the king jews of sweden

I need source

DUDE GO EAT A BURGER OR SOMETHING
YOUR MORAL NEEDS TO GO UP RIGHT NOW
WE ARE THE WORLDS ONLY HOPE FAGGOT

Just so you know, with those injuries it's entirely possible that she was conscious for a while after she was bisected.

If anyone thinks that pointing this out is a little unnecessary: at the moment, your average Swede will get more angry about the thought of someone blaming Muslims than they will about an eleven year old girl being torn in half, lying in the street still conscious with her guts spilling out of her abdomen, knowing that she's dying in her last agonising moments.

This is because the Swedish media will chose to gloss over the grisly details, and will instead push every story about 'Islamophobia' they can find. They will give the column inches that could have been used to explain the simple facts of the horror that befell this girl over to publicising another story about a Muslim who had someone say something racist to them on twitter.

Someone has to tell Sweden - and the rest of the world - what happened to this girl. And it sure as shit isn't going to be the Swedish media. The harder we push to confront Swedes with the truth that they don't want to see - the truth that their media 'guards' them from - the less likely it is that this will happen to another girl.

Even though you provide no source to back up your claims I wouldn't be surprised if this or a variation thereof would be what actually happens.

Was it legit confirmed that girl in pic was the victim?

That guy lived.

Do you think she pooed when she died?

What was the media's and the public's reaction to this event? Have people started claiming that the laws are not good enough or that something is not right with the current politics of tolerance?

Most people do, you kinda loose control of your bowels when you fucking die

My oldest daughter(14) has been deaf since birth. So, it is all the more infuriating to me. I work as hard I do to protect her.

Bump

What reaction?

from cars in general?

so this is what right-wing virtue signaling looks like
disgusting, fuck OFF back to r3ddit

Her country will not morn her, we will morn for her. The world will forget; we will remember.
To live and persevere in the suffering is the true meaning. Never compromise.
Not even in the face of oblivion.

Sandniggers and vehicles. Luckily, there are not many sandniggers in the State and we keep surveillance on every single of the fucks.

Doesn't really hold up though since all the countries in the EU are whiter than America.

I love you. You're doing God's work.

If the stupid kid in the same gets seen by the entire world then God let this poor little girl be seen by the entire world

Thats a good one, but we gotta credit that its from the Stockholm Islamic Terrorist attack, normies won't know where the girl is from.

which just goes to show that with injuries like that you can survive quite a while.

how many other pictures of girls wearing blue coats who have clearly just been run over by a truck do you think are out there?

i dont speak cuck sorry, translate the cuck text

Cool april 7th is my dad's birthday. Got him a nice knife this year.

fuck you, this got me

she was fucking 11

>are cringe

Fuck off back to le reddit.

I thought that said "mom"
Anyway, it's mourn, but right on brother

Kid in the sand*

DRUMPF INVAVED SYRIA TO HIDE THIS

DONT LET IT SLIDE, THIS WAS A CIA FALSE FLAG

Trump BTFO!

american non-hispanic white pop
>196,817,552
UK white population
>55,010,359
we have more whites than any other country on earth faggot. are you upset ahmed?

well the photo looks really shitty, it might not even be from the actual attack

>being this butthurt over living in a 56% white (including Jews and Somalis) country

No shit she got deflated, a fucking truck ran over her.

Ah the edgy czech again

haha, you didn't address what i said. we have 4x your white population, and are positioned much better on the planet to not get BTFO by russia, and have copious land to expand into. you're stuck on a fully built out landmass, with a RAPIDLY expanding muslim population. have fun :)

>inb4 da mexicans
yo, at least mexicans don't want to institute sharia law

user translator swede here, a new fresh meme to be shared, enjoy!

also i'm just talking shit. good luck saving your country paps

nah it looks like she's under the big body bag

Time to take a nap mongrel.

:) now find one of your country, w/ muslims

muslims in your country, you say? sure thing

Tbf 4 out of 7 of those comments are made by Arabs/Muslims acting out of ethnic self-interest. Only 3 are presumably actual Swedes.

well i gave it a go.

She was an innocent, deaf, 11 year old girl killed by globalists & Islam & bullshit tolerance. Fuck This one really gets me. I thought I was dead inside

She knows she is dead by now. Its been confirmed

>(((globalists)))
never forget who's behind this.

alright, let's keep arguing about who is more fucked.
here's the thing. that's a big city, and that's hardly proof of a muslim problem in the US, and like i said, we have 4x your white population (150,000,000 more whites are here, than in your country.) on top of that advantage, we have copious land to expand into. you are in a fully developed, land locked country, which is tiny comparatively to the US. to go along with this, all of your major cities are infested with muslims, and the mayor of london is a muslim. "terrorist attacks are part and parcel of living in a big city" they are growing exponentially in population. it's much more pact where you are, than in america. also, we are armed to the fucking teeth. you get arrested for walking down the street with a kitchen knife. oh, and even if the worst case senario for USA plays out, they're still christians, not muzzies.

I wrote it from the heart, user. I know several eleven year old girls. Until a few days ago Ebba was the same as any of them. She wasn't born in a conflict zone. She wasn't born into an abusive family. Fuck, Sweden doesn't even have a particularly high rate of traffic deaths.

We live in a harsh world and some tragedies you have to expect. When a child dies in Syria it's appalling, but that is just how the situation is there at the moment and although we do what we can, we accept there's a limit to our power to help them. But this didn't have to happen to Ebba. She was born in one of the safest countries in the world - this SHOULDN'T have happened to her.

Sweden's politicians were arrogant enough to believe that no matter who they invited into their country Sweden would be able to cope. Because Swedish liberal democracy is clearly the best system in the world and Muslims will naturally give up 1400 years of tradition as soon as they see how much better Sweden's way of doing things is. They were selfish enough to simply turn their head and pretend they didn't see anything when things started to go wrong in their little paradise. They've had years to realise how wrong they were. They've had years to do something to reverse what's been happening. But instead they just blithely stuck to their course. They sacrificed this girl's life rather than confront their mistakes.

She was no different to any child you or I know. And if we don't do something to challenge the status quo and do it soon, this is going to happen again.

And again.

And again...

The problem with pictures like this is it doesn't show how many non-Jews are pushing mass immigration politics.

why do you have the emotional intelligence of a retard?

Imagine for a moment that you come home from work, tired but happy to finally come back home. You start preparing the lunch with TV on. Then you see the live pictures of the terrorist attack that has just happened in the city where you live. You are shocked but keep preparing the food. All the family is ready for lunch but your little daughter has not arrived yet. She may have get lost because of all the chaos in the city but you try not to be nervous.

One hour later she has not arrived. You phone some of your relatives to check if they know anything about where she is. Nobody knows so you decide to phone the parents of her school mates. Still nobody knows. You start loosing your patience. Maybe something bad has happened to her but you calm yourself thinking that she must be fine. You post in Facebook or any social media her pictures. Somebody has to know where she is.

Night is falling now but no news about your daughter. You do not even care about sleeping. She is missing. She does not have any place to shelter. Your daughter is not in her bed tonight. You can not approach her to tell her how much you love her, to remember her that you will be on her side whenever she needs you. You do not sleep that night. Is she safe? "Goodnight, wherever you are, my little daughter"

Now imagine that moment when you see that photograph in which your daughter is lying down in the floor of a street. Your beloved daughter. You saw her growing up. Do you remember when you told her how special she was for you? "If you can not listen like the other children, it does not mean that I am going to love you less. You are the most important person, OK?"

Now everything is gone. Every single second of your life after seeing that picture is a torture. She was only 11. You loved her and she loved you. She was coming back from school. You promised to take care of her.

Is there any pardon for this? When will all this terror be enough?

What the fuck are you guys talking about. Everyone has seen that picture and people keep saying "never forget Ebba".
People are writing about her on facebook and sharing pictures of her. Literally everybody knows about this poor girl.
What the fuck are you guys talking about

why are you trying to make this into a competition? total population of whites is insignifgicant compared to the % of whites per capita. Birth rates are all that matters. You may have more whites overall but you're also being drowned out in much larger numbers too. Which is why talking in percentages when discussing this is much more significant. We're both fucked but you're on course to be a minority before us.

You know what swedes will do?

Nothing, because there's no statistical evidence to show that refugees are bad. Not when you're not making statistics.

Even with all the non Jews pushing it Jews are still highly over represented in it, just as they are in every movement which is destructive to western civilization.

If you're on Sup Forums, your facebook circle probably isn't a fully unbiased sample of Swedish society.

The Jew is a race, not a religion. The problem is the race of Jews, not the Jewish religion or those involved in the religion, it's the Jew.

From Goog translate:

WANTED! Is there anyone who is evacuated at Stockholm City right now where there are children? Looking after an 11-year-old who disappeared during the incident near Ähléns. Given a parent, I can not tell you more.
#openstockholm
Update 22:05 For people who may have information so I can now share the picture of Ebba. However, it shall not be distributed anyway so why send me PM with image of Ebba that you can share on to people you know where near the event or who you know, the town now.
Update 22:03 Worried mother greets: "Ebba was wearing navy blue down jacket and purple pants. Blue backpack with Campus Manila badge".
Update 21:51 child named Ebba. It is possible to Ebba hiding (Note: Based solely on my experience of other children close to you hiding today, because of the event). Cry if you can.

The mother's request. Please share. 11-year-old Ebba is still missing

This was my dear brother witnesses

Why is it Never forget Ebba, instead of Never forget who did this? Never forget that Muslims have been doing these type of attacks for over a year. Never forget that Islam and western life are incompatible. For fuck sake when will you start getting some back?

How many of those people write about her with a message of tolerance and diversity and more refugees, though?

even though we are a minority faster, we are less fucked though, that's all i'm saying. and that's why the original meme i posted in response to you makes sense. i'm also saying despite the %, we still have more whites, than any other nation. these whites are not just going to disappear once they are a minority, in fact i suspect there will be a resurgance in the white birthrate. my anecdotal evidance as someone from Oregon is that there are tons of little blonde kids around where i live. it actually makes me so happy to see. and a lot of them aren't fucking around either, i see a lot of families with 3-5 little white blonds. i would love some updated birthrate statistics, at least for my area. yes there is the occasional mexican family with a bunch of kids too, but i don't see that every day like i see little blond kids. whites here are also concentrated together in the great plains area of our country. and again, let's go back to you, YOUR country is being taken over by islam, that is far more of a existential threat to you and your country, than hispanics and mexicans are to ours (christian). it's not a compitition either, i'm just shit talkin on Sup Forums my boi. you're the one who said that the meme was not accurate, when it is. you're on track to become a minority, and your christian country turned into a muslim country

Post more pictures of her here then

darwin at its finest

if she was a faster runner, she would not have been run over

her death merely makes the gene pool stronger

that you think that her death is the ultimate problem that you must fix shows that you are only going to perpetuate the root problem to cotninue

A lot. And every one of them should be dragged out into the street, stabbed 37 times, and be left to bleed out in the gutters.

Fuck off leaf. The problem is Muslims waging a world wide war on western civilization while normies sit around with thumbs in their asses not realizing that its a fucking war zone everywhere now.

>hurr durrr deaf girls should be able to out run trucks hurr durrr Darwin hurr durrr
>t. Dogfucker

That's how you sound shithead. Go die in a fire.

I cant read that funny talk. What am I supposed to be caring about here?